Mrs Hinch #612 Mad Ma’s rants threw me off track, cleaning hacks posted to win my sheep back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1885824
Another undeclared Ad

Not just the book, the cake was gifted and therefore that should have been made clear to the sheep too! When will she learn! And when will the ASA and/or CMA finally get their tit together and act! I've seen actual celebs and other z-list non-entities be pulled up for less and one off slips. It's constant with this grifter, and if it's not hidden ads it's the bloody filters on make up/skincare ads.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Thought it was date night….. makeup done at 5, that video of the cake was uploaded about 8? Hardly a date night!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thought it was date night….. makeup done at 5, that video of the cake was uploaded about 8? Hardly a date night!
Umm excuse me she is a busy working mum! She works full time 6 days a week she can’t be off out galavanting all night with her lazy layabout workshy husband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The only reason they've had a date night is because tattle have been saying there's trouble in paradise. She's trying to prove a point. Sad bleep lives her entire existence through this site.

Reactions: 27
Well, that grwm video has just sent my mind spinning. What in bumblefuck does the woman think she’s gaining from trying to be a 90’s gangsta rapper? The makeup is HORRIFIC!!! Those big thick eyebrows are shocking bad, and that is coming from a woman who is from the place that invented the horrific scouse brow. I‘m appalled and quite frankly offended!

No one in their right mind could possibly watch this video and think this woman is ok?? She’s starting to remind me of Britney Spears and her blatant cries for help!

Oh and why lie Soph? There was never a date night. You saw SS doing a grwm yesterday and thought content content content. Janine was clearly sat on his hole downstairs probably sinking his body weight in beer while watching Arsenal play, fiddles was minding the children and you flounced off upstairs to create more lies content.

Further suggestions to Sopha reading Tattle... Tattle says she doesn’t use the cheaper versions of makeup that she endorses as she has very expensive bramds in the background. Sopha puts a quick nod in to her Charlotte tilbury makeup. Surrounded by her usual cheaper brands so it doesn’t stand out!

We see you! And we see through you!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think I’m going to call a BINGO for a future book. The whole thing with encouraging the filthy floofheads indoors is definitely leading to something 🧐

So, my guess is there will be a book about “Naughty RoyOiOi” being found in bed with Sopha one morning. The ghost of the back passage can let him in and he’ll follow a trail of pre-cut carrots upstairs (That bit won’t be illustrated though because Sopha never encourages the floofheads indoors with carrots, does she 🙄)

But where’s Ol’Jimbob? 😳 They find him in the spare room because he’s tripped over his fecking flip flops and his legs are both in casts. Fiddle is there like Florence Nightingale or in her case Fruitcake Nightmare, attending to him. She’s hidden the flip flops she left out for him to trip over 🤭

This may seem far fetched, but the first book is about a family living on a farm that isn’t a farm and being nervous to move in even though they had the luxury of 9+ months to get used to the idea and actually move in. The floofheads are encouraged inside with pre-cut carrots daily. Jimbob’s flip flops are always being talked about 🥱😴 The ghost of the back passage is real and Fiddle is a Fuitcake 🤣
Excuse Moi, where do I #swipeup for this Pulitzer Prize winning literature masterpiece. Will there be a book signing? Can I meet the ghost of the back passage, does he have an IG handle????? Are the flip flops gifted, or are the giving everyone loife? The chronicles of Tall Tales from TendFarm and other tit that never happened. I lurrrvvveeeeee it sweeeeeeetheart ❤

All I was thinking was what a witch, a proper mean girl, chavvy, not all there mentally, witch

I'd love to swing her around by her hair
bleeping hell, wheezing at this. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

The only reason they've had a date night is because tattle have been saying there's trouble in paradise. She's trying to prove a point. Sad bleep lives her entire existence through this site.
Date with Royiiiiiii oiiii oiiiiiii in the stabbbblessssss, sorry shed. Or tend best bubs, definitely not Inchwormsadsackmouthbreathernoknob, or herself, a romantic evening sat eye bleeping herself in her cupboard. Absolutely bleeping loife goals hunnnnazzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lord above those make up stories were woeful. She thinks she's so cool and with it. Errrrr, nah love

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well, that grwm video has just sent my mind spinning. What in bumblefuck does the woman think she’s gaining from trying to be a 90’s gangsta rapper? The makeup is HORRIFIC!!! Those big thick eyebrows are shocking bad, and that is coming from a woman who is from the place that invented the horrific scouse brow. I‘m appalled and quite frankly offended!

No one in their right mind could possibly watch this video and think this woman is ok?? She’s starting to remind me of Britney Spears and her blatant cries for help!

Oh and why lie Soph? There was never a date night. You saw SS doing a grwm yesterday and thought content content content. Janine was clearly sat on his hole downstairs probably sinking his body weight in beer while watching Arsenal play, fiddles was minding the children and you flounced off upstairs to create more lies content.

Further suggestions to Sopha reading Tattle... Tattle says she doesn’t use the cheaper versions of makeup that she endorses as she has very expensive bramds in the background. Sopha puts a quick nod in to her Charlotte tilbury makeup. Surrounded by her usual cheaper brands so it doesn’t stand out!

We see you! And we see through you!
She definitely sat in and ate a mug shot. The name is ironic.
Jamie also would go along with it " oioi course il go along with it initt"
There 1000% was no date night I dont care what she says or posts.
The grabby claw on that book made me want to smash my phone.
Didn't read to her son who literally asked to read it instead she points at herself and jimbob on the front come onnnn man!!! let ur kids learn things other than their family life !!!! Its ridiculous!!!! Their stuck in a mrs hinch bubble it's actually so bleeping sad!

Reactions: 15
I've been taking some time off Instagram (of course still reading here) but I was forced to log back in to see what these videos were all about (for some reason I can't get the sound on here anymore 😢 and I'm not sure how to watch Instagram without logging in, I'm not very good with technology, getting old you see!) Anyway, that did not disappoint! What an absolute cringe fest that was! How embarrassing.

Reactions: 11
I know there’s a special exemption when it comes to paying vat on books, but is it the same for declaring ads on them cos I swear I haven’t seen Hunch declare a single one 🙄

Reactions: 11
Excuse Moi, where do I #swipeup for this Pulitzer Prize winning literature masterpiece. Will there be a book signing? Can I meet the ghost of the back passage, does he have an IG handle????? Are the flip flops gifted, or are the giving everyone loife? The chronicles of Tall Tales from TendFarm and other tit that never happened. I lurrrvvveeeeee it sweeeeeeetheart ❤
There will be a book signing in posssssh book shopsssh ✏ The ghost of the back passage will be there and he’ll be handing out a free pair of flip flops and a bag of pre-cut crunky carrots to the first 3 speciaaaaal people that turn up. He’s also got a raffle and first prize is a lesson on how to create caterpillar eyebrows with a sharpie.... Don’t all rush there at once nusties 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm quite surprised that Mad Ma and cling on aren't illustrated on the front of her book as they are there most of the bloody time

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.