Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha I’ve not seen that one before! Like mother like daughter GET A LOIFE HUNNAYS

Also note the “my daughter Mrs Hinch” again.. I would be so grossed out if my mum used me for attention like she does
golden child antics right there…. Wasn’t there a half sibling abandoned? One that Sophie was slating on Twitter… thatll be the scapegoat/black sheep. Honestly boring how obvious they are now as narc family 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well it appears I missed a LOT of action last night 😂
Fancy having your mum writing those comments. How does Freda feel about her daughter plagiarising Eileen Lamb & a Dr? How does she feel about her daughter showing strangers her grandson Ron on the toilet? I’m afraid Freda has created a monster and clearly the daughter has learnt this behaviour from her Mummy. Politicians face criticism all the time, but you don’t see their parents rushing to their defence. Same applies in normal jobs - no-ones parents come into the office to tell the boss off. Sophie’s chosen a job working in social media, so she needs to be thick skinned or just leave. Maybe she should try being honest for once in her life - that may help! Freda is looking after her cash flow- she’s clearly loving the holidays, restaurants, shopping trips, and playing mum to Ron & Len. She’ll not want anything to change that. Does Freda have any real friends? Does she ever do anything with her husband? Both are retired - you’d think they would go away on holidays together etc.
She’s too busy trolling anyone who speaks bad (anything not arse kissing)of mrs hinch , and babysitting the kids 🤣

Reactions: 17
She's the most gormless person I've ever seen. She's just GORMLESS

Who the duck sits on a Christmas tree tho? Shows she has more money than sense cos she just threw everything in a bag and flung it. Probably snapped a few tree branches with her massive arse.
She's a disgrace.

I like the new chair though, but was it needed? Absolutely not.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's the most gormless person I've ever seen. She's just GORMLESS

Who the duck sits on a Christmas tree tho? Shows she has more money than sense cos she just threw everything in a bag and flung it. Probably snapped a few tree branches with her massive arse.
She's a disgrace.

I like the new chair though, but was it needed? Absolutely not.
Her bff got a new sofa over at bleeping Pickle Cottage so she couldn't be outdone she Had to get something the crazy batshit. No there was no actual need for it there are more chairs in there than Paddington station

• Haha
A great reply to Fiddle would have been Get to bed , you're on nanny duty in the morning 🤣🤣🤣
Aww that would’ve been brilliant, she’d go off her rocker even more, a lot of people taking the piss and winding her up to get her reaction and she fell for it the stupid cow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another undeclared ad and plug for her new book under the guise of a Christmas clear up. Snidey bleep.

Reactions: 26
Wow, the Hinch / Barker clan are a disgrace. Workshy bullies the lot of them. No hope for the kids, they will grow up to be little wankers won't they.

• Heart
Immediate reactions.
1) she’s gormless
2) she believes she’s “funny” - slinging/kicking/sitting on bags.
3) she hates her figure and hides it under the baggy clothes.
4) she’s explicitly referenced Heart radio twice now recently. Or maybe more. Not a coincidence. I reckon another podcast coming from Global.
5) undeclared ad for book
6) the “reading corner” is hilarious. None of it matches and looks like something from a care home lounge.
92506667-6CB6-4EEE-A5D4-558462ED1F9C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Exactly. I agree about the digger. It was a prop for the party. Where are the ride ons? Ahh yes they are kept at the babysitting house. The slide was left outside to rot and was then taken to the dump. We saw evidence of that. Awful. It’s an indoor toy. She could have had a nice little soft play set up in that room - she has the equipment for it. But where is it??? Ahh yes. At the babysitting house.
Really? I always thought the slide going to the tip was part of the running joke on the thread 😲 dumb arses putting that expensive slide outside! When I think of my kids at the age hers are now, we had a smoby plastic slide inside our small cramped terrace because we had no outdoor space, they had years of fun playing on it together, it doubled up as a car ramp, they would launch footballs, teddies, the cat, each other 🤣 off it, would use it as a cave with a blanket over it. Drove me mad having it in the living room but they loved it so it stayed until they got bored of it. Our house was one big toy box dump back then, could never see the carpet or dining table for toys. I look around now at how tidy it is and think I'm glad we lived like that back then, I'm glad I never went with my urge to always tidy up around the kids. They grow up quick and we have more years in a tidy house, than we do dodging the lego mess. She has the luxury of a toy room, it should be well stocked with choice for those boys. What's the point in making a dedicated space if it's not going to be used properly. The fact the tree is still in one piece in a kids room is proof they don't get chance to play.

• Heart
What is on her head. I don’t understand. I don’t get it. Why is her hair like that. What is it meant to be. I don’t get it. It’s distressing me 🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
God yeah I know how she feels. I took my tree down and the room felt so empty that I went out and bought a 16th century armoire, a complete set of Ming Dynasty vases and 30 rare imported orchids to fill the gap.
I'll just pop them into storage every year when I have to get the tree out again.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Riveting content 💤😴. Just what everyone wants to see, someone taking down Christmas decor. She really thinks she's the prize pony at the horse show doesn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Immediate reactions.
1) she’s gormless
2) she believes she’s “funny” - slinging/kicking/sitting on bags.
3) she hates her figure and hides it under the baggy clothes.
4) she’s explicitly referenced Heart radio twice now recently. Or maybe more. Not a coincidence. I reckon another podcast coming from Global.
5) undeclared ad for book
6) the “reading corner” is hilarious. None of it matches and looks like something from a care home lounge.
View attachment 1856328
I honestly don't understand why she dresses like that?! I'm all for slouchy clothes around the house, but these are far too big for her and I actually think it makes her look like she has a fuller figure than she does. Surely those big sleeves just get in the way while she's tidying up?!

Also, open the blinds and let some natural light in!

Another pointless chair, plant and basket she apparently 'bought'. We know the chair was gifted as if she would part money for a chair when she was given god knows how many for free not that long ago!
Why does she need to make a cosy corner in a room when she has more seating in that bloody house than Wembley stadium?
Also what is she wearing, she looks more and more like Waynetta Slob as the weeks go on.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m pretty sure in terms of insta content she’s a week behind the rest of the huns. I’m assuming so she can just copy the reels that do well.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just to clear things up. I’m definitely not her PA 😂 I’m not related to the fraud, if I were I’d of had her sectioned a very long time ago! I’m also not part of Gleam.

I can say that I’m very well connected though to people in the industries that work/report on the Hinch brand. Although just the word Hinch makes me sick!

I do have to be careful with what I say though due to these people work roles, they have families themselves and don’t want to risk them losing their jobs.

With regards to the bot buying. She is still buying them daily! She has reduced the numbers though which is why there are a lot of red numbers on her stats. People are unfollowing in droves. Numbers on there aren’t reflecting the full extent though as she is registered with a company that shows her the figures and daily unfollow numbers so she can balance out the numbers in a less obvious way to make her still appear in demand.

Unfortunately this year she’s going to be unbearable but it’s the beginning of the end for her. She’s messing up more than ever and her smugness and lack of reality is going to destroy her brand.

All may seem rosy and content in Hinchland but behind the scenes it’s messy and absolutely chaos. But Sophie is oblivious to the truth because she’s just a pawn in the game and is fed fairytale dreams.

The thing about dreams is you have to wake up and she’s in for a shock when she does.
Love you bestie xx
What else has she got planned in 2023???

• Haha
I’m still catching up so sorry if it’s already been said but I’m very surprised she didn’t use this book as an opportunity to announce some new animals that she’ll be getting

Reactions: 13
I'm so relatable that I randomly spent £300+ on some furniture that might not even match. Don't worry, I'll just tell Jimbob to donate it to Maldon tip charity if looks tit. twit.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.