Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this mean 2023 is going to be big for her? She alluded to this last year about big plans for 2023. I’m assuming more books, interviews, book tour (let’s hope she won’t be visiting schools to read this book to the kids) and could she possibly be bringing out her own range of products and that’s why she has a Hinch HQ in her outbuilding?
And is she really going on tv🤔

Reactions: 11
Anyone else just grateful for the space once the tree goes down and not need to spend thousands to fill a void??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does she yank and throw all her expensive things around, and her constant resting witch face...

Also, not saying she needs to float round the house done up but she NEVER seems to make any effort 🙉🙉

Reactions: 17
You lot can't afford to heat your homes, but I've filled a corner of my vast abode with a new chair and a new table because it feels bare without my Christmas tree and because your support means I have so much disposable income I can spend it on unnecessary furniture - hope this helps guys xxx

Reactions: 39
Taking the tree down is great because it means I have somewhere to put all the too big toys!
I tried to watch but I got really distracted by how disgustingly obese poor Henry is, especially the clip where he sits on the sofa right in front of the camera. Rolls!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Really? I always thought the slide going to the tip was part of the running joke on the thread 😲 dumb arses putting that expensive slide outside! When I think of my kids at the age hers are now, we had a smoby plastic slide inside our small cramped terrace because we had no outdoor space, they had years of fun playing on it together, it doubled up as a car ramp, they would launch footballs, teddies, the cat, each other 🤣 off it, would use it as a cave with a blanket over it. Drove me mad having it in the living room but they loved it so it stayed until they got bored of it. Our house was one big toy box dump back then, could never see the carpet or dining table for toys. I look around now at how tidy it is and think I'm glad we lived like that back then, I'm glad I never went with my urge to always tidy up around the kids. They grow up quick and we have more years in a tidy house, than we do dodging the lego mess. She has the luxury of a toy room, it should be well stocked with choice for those boys. What's the point in making a dedicated space if it's not going to be used properly. The fact the tree is still in one piece in a kids room is proof they don't get chance to play.
Your house sounds just like mine when my kids were younger including the slide and indoor seesaw as no garden! When they outgrew them we donated them to a local women’s refuge. One person’s “rubbish” is another’s treasure…Wouldn’t swap our life back then for hers now! X

Reactions: 15
Anyone else just grateful for the space once the tree goes down and not need to spend thousands to fill a void??
Wasn't sure if you were referring to the void in Slopha's sitting room or in her head 🥴 ;)

Thst striped chair and pine table looks like it belongs on an old people's home🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her interiors taste is that of a retired Grandma not a thirty-something chav, it's bizarre.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she not have to still add #ad for carpetright etc?
No #ad for her ''book''.
It's like she isn't bothered about rules anymore.

323584136_683576526759082_6134770847757876655_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haven’t commented in a while as I’ve been recovering after being involved in a car accident. But I have been busy digging information on this pathetic excuse of a woman!

Sophie did NOT write that so called book. She allowed copyright of names to be used, authorised illustrations and directed what keywords she wanted the story to include. Unfortunately there is a series of books in the pipeline!

Her account has also been red flagged so she better watch what she is doing with those bot buys!

Her account is also getting closely monitored by several companies so if I were you Sophie I would be very careful about what you do and say. You may have money and a few loyal sheep but if you don’t start following rules and being honest, your downfall is going to happen sooner rather than later.

If you want to keep the money rolling in while you still can, I suggest you get that mother of yours to wind her neck in. Her behaviour last night has caused problems 🤣 Let’s just put it this way, your lies and your beloved mother have already triggered the end of the ‘Mrs Hinch’ cult.

The funny thing is Sophie, you will be the last to know about it! You lie to your sheep, your contracted companies are lying to you but keep you sweet and you are so blindsided by the money that you can’t see what’s happening 😂

Happy new year hens!

Oooh this could be some top quality tea ☕

Whoever you are, I hope this is true, I am here for Hinch’s downfall 🍿

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.