Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't understand why she dresses like that?! I'm all for slouchy clothes around the house, but these are far too big for her and I actually think it makes her look like she has a fuller figure than she does. Surely those big sleeves just get in the way while she's tidying up?!

Also, open the blinds and let some natural light in!
Can't open the blinds babes, too many paps.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Unfortunately changing your profile picture doesn’t unlink you from any public rants
Fiddle is a proper name dropper isn’t she? Poisonous old cowbag that she is. Definitely on the Hinch gravy train. What she doesn’t realise is her little rants on social media about protecting “princess” Sophie are so damaging to her “brand”. Absolute bampot.

Reactions: 25
The way she threw herself on that bag once she had put tree into it, wish some of the branches had opened up and impaled her right up the arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Haven’t commented in a while as I’ve been recovering after being involved in a car accident. But I have been busy digging information on this pathetic excuse of a woman!

Sophie did NOT write that so called book. She allowed copyright of names to be used, authorised illustrations and directed what keywords she wanted the story to include. Unfortunately there is a series of books in the pipeline!

Her account has also been red flagged so she better watch what she is doing with those bot buys!

Her account is also getting closely monitored by several companies so if I were you Sophie I would be very careful about what you do and say. You may have money and a few loyal sheep but if you don’t start following rules and being honest, your downfall is going to happen sooner rather than later.

If you want to keep the money rolling in while you still can, I suggest you get that mother of yours to wind her neck in. Her behaviour last night has caused problems 🤣 Let’s just put it this way, your lies and your beloved mother have already triggered the end of the ‘Mrs Hinch’ cult.

The funny thing is Sophie, you will be the last to know about it! You lie to your sheep, your contracted companies are lying to you but keep you sweet and you are so blindsided by the money that you can’t see what’s happening 😂

Happy new year hens!
Spill some more tea!! I think we have all known that it's the end of Mrs Hinch. It's been that way for a while. How do you know so much information??

Reactions: 15
It just goes to show money cannot buy you class.
Hinch may be a millionaire but u can tell by the dysfunctional breed of freeloading halfwits that she calls her family are the pure epitome of chav. It’s so Embarassing. I predict a massive family fallout ala Britney Spears style once she realised they r all sponging off her once the hinch brand reaches its sell by date, she will kick them all out the spare house.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No I think she will as she's credited as the author. She didn't write it but will have (or puffin with have) hired a ghost writer. It's still her book as all credit goes to her under the agreement she'll have with the ghost writer. The advance will be against future sales as someone else explained earlier in the thread.
So no, she didn't actually write it but will still be paid as if she did.
I'd hate to be a ghost writer. I wonder why they do it. It would drive me mad somebody making out it's their work when it's mine. I hope they get paid more than she bloody does!

Reactions: 23
Why do you never ever ever see Jamie helping Sophie with any house work or putting away stuff. It just seems so old fashioned that she seems to use the 'housewife' and takes it too far. It just makes him look so bleeping lazy

Reactions: 25
The person who wrote the post on hinchs fb was originally on here🤣

Reactions: 9
Sorry if I'm a bit Princess of Wales to the party but how the duck can she constantly sit there as a best selling author and say 'I have no words, I can't think of another word to say thank you". You're an author ffs. You should have load of words and then she goes on to say she has dechristmassed. De bleeping CRISTMASSED. I'm pretty sure that isn't even a word but then again I'm not trying to pass myself off as an author. She should be absolutely bloody mortified. Oh and while I am at it when are those bloody thick as tit sheep going to realise that when she is sat there looking all amazed in to the camera bleating on about how she can't believe it. She actually can't believe that these idiots are stupid enough to buy her tit. When are they going to wake the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Still chuckling at last night's happenings!

Has Foul Freda been on any more.rampages today? Vile bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sophie did NOT write that so called book. She allowed copyright of names to be used, authorised illustrations and directed what keywords she wanted the story to include.

Unfortunately there is a series of books in the pipeline!
Oooooh cannot wait for the rest, I wonder what they'll be called...

"Welcome to Hinch grief" - Ron and Len practice their sad faces for when Mummas induces Henry's heart attack and the overfed fat dog passes.

"Welcome to Hinch therapy" - Ron and Len learn how to combat parental oversharing on social media and finally get to poo in peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why do you never ever ever see Jamie helping Sophie with any house work or putting away stuff. It just seems so old fashioned that she seems to use the 'housewife' and takes it too far. It just makes him look so bleeping lazy
I'm sure he does, she just doesn't video that because it would go against the whole "I'm such a busy mother taking care of the house and kids" narrative. Guarantee he and fruitcake do the bulk of everything

Reactions: 21
Sorry if I'm a bit Princess of Wales to the party but how the duck can she constantly sit there as a best selling author and say 'I have no words, I can't think of another word to say thank you". You're an author ffs. You should have load of words and then she goes on to say she has dechristmassed. De bleeping CRISTMASSED. I'm pretty sure that isn't even a word but then again I'm not trying to pass myself off as an author. She should be absolutely bloody mortified. Oh and while I am at it when are those bloody thick as tit sheep going to realise that when she is sat there looking all amazed in to the camera bleating on about how she can't believe it. She actually can't believe that these idiots are stupid enough to buy her tit. When are they going to wake the duck up.
I think quite a few woke up last night on MHMMDI 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish she’d taken that stupid bow out her hair, she’s in her 30s ffs
That bow will be there to stay at least until the book comes out 😂😂 she’s gotta have at least one things that looks like her in real life…. Even if it is a hair bow!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.