Mrs Hinch #607 I'm tend farmer look at mee, whiplashed by a cow until I was filter freeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 99% sure that Hinch’s parents no longer live together. Her mum lives in her guest bedroom and that’s why she’s always at all family events and outings because Hinch can’t say “no mum actually we’re just going to go the four of us” as she has no backbone when it comes to “mum says”. Mr has no choice either because Mrs has paid.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I made the mistake of telling my boss I’m an online troll, and I can’t stand a certain tend farmer… and I’m a mucky witch… so look what she got me for Christmas!

I feel trolled.
🤣🥲👍🏼
A29974F2-4F5D-4A02-BB37-21C8F329C3B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 106
Undeclared AD(?) Garnier in the background. I’ve lost track of who she works with and who she doesn’t these days. XView attachment 1822938
I always find it interesting when people do this sort of thing with stuff in the background.

Maybe I'm strange for this¹, but I - a complete pleb as far as social media is concerned - make something of a point of not overtly showing brands on Instagram, solely because I'm *not* being paid for it.

¹and other reasons, but there's no maybe about those 😅

Reactions: 12
Why is she do surprised that he’s filling in the form? ‘I can’t believe you’re getting involved’ she said to him. Isn’t that just what you do on a treasure hunt with kids? Get involved!!
It’s like she’s never been anywhere with them before

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
The absolute audacity to take the piss out of him getting involved with the kids stuff and then getting mardy when he calls her out on it. Even Abi gave her a look

• Heart
Reactions: 64
The way she says “oh stop Jamie” then mumbled how it’s meant to be for the kids. She makes me so angry. I’ve said it before, I know Jamie isn’t a saint but for the most part he seems like a brilliant dad that really gets involved with Ronnie and Lonnie and the activities. Like others have stated, he’s doing the sheet because the kids are too little. It isn’t rocket science? She honestly doesn’t have a brain! X

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Frigging hell can she go anywhere without mammy and cling on? Try having a day out with just your husband and children, and dog if appropriate.

All she does is take the piss out of the bloke aswell, it's embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Frigging hell can she go anywhere without mammy and cling on? Try having a day out with just your husband and children, and dog if appropriate.

All she does is take the piss out of the bloke aswell, it's embarrassing.
I’m guessing it’s learnt behaviour growing up with Fiddle having a go at Al. No excuse, she should be breaking that negative cycle

Reactions: 31
I’m guessing it’s learnt behaviour growing up with Fiddle having a go at Al. No excuse, she should be breaking that negative cycle
Ach she’s pathetic, she will never change. One day when her parents are too old or no longer here she will be forced to grow up but honestly until then she will carry on like she does with her sad, pathetic life. She doesn’t deserve kids. She’s an awful mother and a horrible wife (not that I like Inch) but ffs she’s so pathetic it’s actually pitiful

Reactions: 28
What a surprise, Fiddle is there again 🙄

Are they really that bleeping incapable of parenting those kids without that fun sponge being with them? It’s not bleeping healthy having your mother around all the time. I’m close with my mum but not that I need to be attached to her.

I wonder if she baths Sophie, puts her pj’s on and tucks her in at night with her blanket before she goes and rides tiny dick Inch?

Abbie has that same hard faced look as Fiddle and Soph. Those fiddle genes are strong.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Hinch - all kid based activities are meant to have adult involvement. Like why are you digging inch out for getting involved. Prehaps put your phone away and look at what's going on around you rather then through your phone.
Freda yahoo on chief babysitting duties. I don't know what's worse the fact that she can't be alone with team hinch, or the fact inch who is 40+ years of age can't tell her to do one once in a while.
I thought exactly the same, belittling James for joining in with the kids while she let's mummazzz play with the kids and walks around with her phone glued to her hand. Stupid twit woman

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.