Mrs Hinch #607 I'm tend farmer look at mee, whiplashed by a cow until I was filter freeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So long as “slams shut like a disturbed clam” is one of the options! 🤣🤣
That has to be the only option, surely? 🤣
Unless we want to make things even weirder on here and risk a prison sentence with having the cute little fella Raymond as an option.
🤣 fucks sake, bestiality doesn’t seem that bad of an option over Inch and Swash, may as well go all out and put Fiddles down as one too!

So who are the options?

TanJoe
Jimbobnoknob
Soph
Trollomon
Weepy Al
Fiddle
Sorry, my vagina just slammed shut like a disturbed clam
Perfick!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That has to be the only option, surely? 🤣
Unless we want to make things even weirder on here and risk a prison sentence with having the cute little fella Raymond as an option.
🤣 fucks sake, bestiality doesn’t seem that bad of an option over Inch and Swash, may as well go all out and put Fiddles down as one too!

Perfick!!
Disturbed clam is living rent free in my head forever now! Along with all the vest & Dogpie! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who needs a diet or contraceptive just read the last few pages of this thread 😳 heartburn and a clamped closed forever more vagina at the thought of the choice between the gruesome twosome ! Throwing big weepy al into the mix finished me off ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who needs a diet or contraceptive just read the last few pages of this thread 😳 heartburn and a clamped closed forever more vagina at the thought of the choice between the gruesome twosome ! Throwing big weepy al into the mix finished me off ☹
Agreed rather watch a film with a cup of tea😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My vag has never been so dry with all this chat about who to shag out of those lot! I’d rather go without to be honest!

Urmm has hinch got new tesco stuff out? Saw this and other similar things in my big tesco today and can't recall seeing it before...
I noticed those candles in Tesco today and wondered if they were new 🙈 didn’t dare look too much in case someone mistook me for a Huncher!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nah give me all the downvotes I'd choose pre-nosejob Jim over grotty Joe. I'll get me coat
100% Joe looks terrible he always looks like his clothes don't fit and he's lounging around the house can't believe he goes out like that. His lips are always crusty and dry and finger nails are disgusting he needs good old scrub in that bath SS loves to much

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Hope everyone had a good Xmas! I need to catch up 😭 I saw stinky Solomon’s announcement - how long till hinch has to do something bigger

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.