Mrs Hinch #607 I'm tend farmer look at mee, whiplashed by a cow until I was filter freeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to schweet'arrt @Parry1988 for our new thread title!

Never started a thread before so excuse the ultra brief recap - please feel free to add!

Hinch got dragged by her shhhtraw heed wig weave by a cow! Check out most liked posts on previous thread for priceless pics!

Still bragging and making pointless vomit creasshhuns in the run up to " Hinchmassshhh" Christmas 🎄 🤢
As you were lovely cluckers 💕 🐔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Bleh I can't quote from the old thread can I.. Anyway, whether the food came from her kids plate or no it was still from her kitchen, hopefully they action it but if her history with ASA says anything she seems to be untouchable 🙄

Im a bit stupid I suppose I liked the idea of the press for the clothes she made, but I haven't had a hotpress in years so that's my excuse! My wardrobe has a radiator but I don't have space for that , like most normal plebs 😁

Oop and I also meant to say, obviously not the least important thing so excuse my order! The way she spoke to Ronnie in her last story was atrocious, what the flying duck is wrong with stopping the video, talking to the child and then starting again? No, her whole world revolves around the Gram 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Undeclared AD(?) Garnier in the background. I’ve lost track of who she works with and who she doesn’t these days. X
E597C239-ED93-4871-9DC3-B24C09648D9F.png

Reactions: 25
Probably not a paid ad, just gifted hence showing it 3 days before Christmas 🙄
I didn’t mean the advent calendar as a whole, it’s pretty clear she hasn’t been paid to promote that. I meant the bottles of Garnier behind the calendar as the undeclared ad, sorry! - if something is in shot that she gets paid to promote, doesn’t she have to declare it? X

Reactions: 14
Interesting that SSS wasn’t at the Loose women Christmas bash last night, she’d rather go late night food shopping at midnight, let’s hope she’s not left to team up with Hinch long term🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Congrats to schweet'arrt @Parry1988 for our new thread title!

Never started a thread before so excuse the ultra brief recap - please feel free to add!

Hinch got dragged by her shhhtraw heed wig weave by a cow! Check out most liked posts on previous thread for priceless pics!

Still bragging and making pointless vomit creasshhuns in the run up to " Hinchmassshhh" Christmas 🎄 🤢
As you were lovely cluckers 💕 🐔
I'm blescchhhhed 🥺🥺🥺 fanks you nusty trolls

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For once she's almost got it right, Christmas kids activity not at Liars Lodge, both boys free to explore and Inch properly taking part. Now get rid of Fiddle to prove a women of 32 is allowed and can look after her kids without supervision 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm sure of all the bad parenting Sopha does this shouldn't bother me but, it keep niggling at me.

Why do her boys always have to wear matching clothes? Where is their independence and personality?

Surely Ronnie is at the age where he would want to pick his own random combination of clothes?

I remember my daughter once heading out to the park in leggins, a dress, a jumper dress on top, wellies, miss matched gloves and socks pulled all the way up with every hair bow she owned on her head. She wasn't insta perfect but I loved that she showed independence and fun.

Not a dig at Ronnie at all as I'm sure he wouldn't be allowed but it makes me wonder. She shows no natural reaction to her boys is it because she doesn't allow them to be natural?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Sorry I’m a bit late with this one but just caught up with her stories. It winds me up how she’s telling Ron off for trying to play with her and- shock horror- being a normal child doing things children do! If she was self aware she’d realise that Ron just wants mums attention for once rather than that phone she constantly has in her hand! It breaks my heart how he is clearly communicating to her that he wants her attention and she chalks it up to him being naughty. That little boy deserves so, so much better!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Not been on the hinch threads in forever but watched her last batch of stories - stop bleeping filming and interact with your child ffs! Annoyed me so much. I can barely watch her stories any more, any time I do it’s those bleeping alpacas in the house!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Genuine question… Can they do a single activity as a family without Freda Yahoo and the niece? X
No. Soph needs a carer, hope that helpscccch 🤣

Reminds me of when Jimmers was playing with the boysccch outside at Greyskull and she was saying ‘wHaT a CrAzY HoUsE’ just because he was joining in. Says it all really!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.