Mrs Hinch #607 I'm tend farmer look at mee, whiplashed by a cow until I was filter freeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch - all kid based activities are meant to have adult involvement. Like why are you digging inch out for getting involved. Prehaps put your phone away and look at what's going on around you rather then through your phone.
Freda yahoo on chief babysitting duties. I don't know what's worse the fact that she can't be alone with team hinch, or the fact inch who is 40+ years of age can't tell her to do one once in a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Congrats to schweet'arrt @Parry1988 for our new thread title!

Never started a thread before so excuse the ultra brief recap - please feel free to add!

Hinch got dragged by her shhhtraw heed wig weave by a cow! Check out most liked posts on previous thread for priceless pics!

Still bragging and making pointless vomit creasshhuns in the run up to " Hinchmassshhh" Christmas 🎄 🤢
As you were lovely cluckers 💕 🐔
Fanks for the new Fred babe.

Been AWOL hinching cleaning my kitchen and baking with the kids today.

I'll genuinely go into shock if she has any sort of career left in the new year. Her content has been dire.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Genuine question… Can they do a single activity as a family without Freda Yahoo and the niece? X
I don’t mind the niece too much but it’s Fredayahoo for me 🙄 I’m all for a big, close extended family but she is there for every activity. I used to rely on my mum a lot when I was a single parent but now I’ve an amazing partner who I’ve formed a family unit with and as much as I love my mum, I don’t see her nearly as much now I’ve got my own family unit and that suits us both. It’s unnatural to be so reliant on your mum in your 30s when you’re financially independent and have a husband, it’s just bizarre.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
@Pumpkins1506 No worries darrrrrlin!
Not the greatest but we are always learning guyyyysssh & at least a new fred hunnays 🤪

Now recaps are shorter it should be much easier and less "scary" for other members to have a crack at it. 🤞🏼💕

Anyone else had issues replying to posts when quoting? Mine goes tits up, leaves huge gaps and demolishes the emojis! No idea why 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Hinch - all kid based activities are meant to have adult involvement. Like why are you digging inch out for getting involved. Prehaps put your phone away and look at what's going on around you rather then through your phone.
Freda yahoo on chief babysitting duties. I don't know what's worse the fact that she can't be alone with team hinch, or the fact inch who is 40+ years of age can't tell her to do one once in a while.
She's only moaning at Inch coz she's not centre of attention for 2 minutes. Fiddle is walking with Lonnie, Clingon is interacting with Ron then Inch gets involved in what they are doing and Soph realises that everyone has got their backs to her and no one is interested in her for a split second so she starts getting nasty. She really is a spoilt brat. I don't like Jamie and I think he has made his bed so he's going to have to lie in it but her constant requirement for validation all the time must be exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Why is she always finding everything so hilarious the situation isn’t even funny! Also Jamie is writing them down because the kids are too little to do it you absolute idiot woman, maybe get involved instead of spending your kids entire childhood behind a phone

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Why is she always finding everything so hilarious the situation isn’t even funny! Also Jamie is writing them down because the kids are too little to do it you absolute idiot woman, maybe get involved instead of spending your kids entire childhood behind a phone
Because she is genuinely a boring person

Reactions: 24
It's false laughter, she is so awkward all the time in every situation

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does she pan down then show Ron, then pan down again to show Len?
really weird, what can she possibly be hiding in the open air ? 😂

Reactions: 17
She really gives the impression that she's not bothered about getting involved in any fun activities for her children 🙄 and then mocks inch who is 🤷🏼‍♀️it's all about just 'looking' the part of a happy Instagram family with her 🙄
Just baffles me WHY be a mum ...she's far happier when shes with Henry and/or the WWs ..100% can't function without her own mummy day to day either ....pathetic really 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think himself and Fiddles have been having a wee pre Xmas session in the bushes, for her hair looks a bit unkempt….🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm sure of all the bad parenting Sopha does this shouldn't bother me but, it keep niggling at me.

Why do her boys always have to wear matching clothes? Where is their independence and personality?

Surely Ronnie is at the age where he would want to pick his own random combination of clothes?

I remember my daughter once heading out to the park in leggins, a dress, a jumper dress on top, wellies, miss matched gloves and socks pulled all the way up with every hair bow she owned on her head. She wasn't insta perfect but I loved that she showed independence and fun.

Not a dig at Ronnie at all as I'm sure he wouldn't be allowed but it makes me wonder. She shows no natural reaction to her boys is it because she doesn't allow them to be natural?
Didn’t she say he hated getting dressed so she let him choose his own clothes, along with a baseball cap because he likes to wear one everyday 🙄😉

Reactions: 20

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Bloody Freda hanging around like a bad smell. Does she have any friends her own age or is she just like Sopha and has to hire in friends for parties (IYKYK) Makes me shudder 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Didn’t she say he hated getting dressed so she let him choose his own clothes, along with a baseball cap because he likes to wear one everyday 🙄😉
Ahh of course he picks out boring matching clothes for him and his brother 😂🙈

Shall we add that to the narrative of things she couldn't be bothered to keep up with

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.