Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Just popping on to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I probably won’t be about for a while.

As you know, my sister was killed last Christmas by a drunk driver leaving four children who I now have custody of as well as having my own three children. He was sentenced earlier this year to 3 years in prison. We found out this week he is planning to appeal as he feels his sentence is too harsh and is blaming his counsel for “inadequately representing him”. It’s hit us all quite hard and I just need to retreat for a few weeks.

No doubt when I come back, Hinch will still be fingering everything, Jamie will still be fingering Freda and everyone will be Ill from the toxic shit the WW keep bringing into the house.

Merry Christmas you beautiful bitches 💋 xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 124

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
I made the mistake of telling my boss I’m an online troll, and I can’t stand a certain tend farmer… and I’m a mucky bitch… so look what she got me for Christmas!

I feel trolled.
🤣🥲👍🏼
A29974F2-4F5D-4A02-BB37-21C8F329C3B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 106

Andioooop

VIP Member
A very late merry Christmas from me, i hope you all had a lovely day. Sending love to those who didn’t, I’ve got pringles & a large wine on the go, stuffing my big fat thriat! I have also found the original apron with the original face, all the fucking best, woo hoo hoooo!!!
D7F1B7E0-8502-400A-B16C-23B569AE08BF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

Yeah....Brackie

I would NEVER normally take my Lord's name in vain, but does Fiddle remind anyone else of David Bowie in Labyrinth 👀

Screenshot_20221222-100558.jpg
labyrinth-david-bowie-columbia-tri-star.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 87

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
The way she says “oh stop Jamie” then mumbled how it’s meant to be for the kids. She makes me so angry. I’ve said it before, I know Jamie isn’t a saint but for the most part he seems like a brilliant dad that really gets involved with Ronnie and Lonnie and the activities. Like others have stated, he’s doing the sheet because the kids are too little. It isn’t rocket science? She honestly doesn’t have a brain! X

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Congrats to schweet'arrt @Parry1988 for our new thread title!

Never started a thread before so excuse the ultra brief recap - please feel free to add!

Hinch got dragged by her shhhtraw heed wig weave by a cow! Check out most liked posts on previous thread for priceless pics!

Still bragging and making pointless vomit creasshhuns in the run up to " Hinchmassshhh" Christmas 🎄 🤢
As you were lovely cluckers 💕 🐔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Absolutely fucking fuming. How dare he upload a video with someone elses kids in it?
But when Sophie stole someone elses words and the original poster screenshot her story and put it on her main grid with a very unhappy caption, but edited Ronnies head off, so couldn't actually see him, Sophie hit the roof and demanded her to delete her son off her page. But this is OK?????

They might be alright with invading their kids privacy but other parents won't be. Those kids he's just shown might be protected kids and he's just done something really stupid and dangerous.

I'm sick of them getting away with everything and anything.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I have to spend the next few days with my horrendous in laws, so might only be lurking here (unless Stacey spawns and then i am HERE). I wanted to say thank you nusty trolls for being my safe space to vent about all things hinch related.
Have a very merry hinchmas everyone! Cry into your pasta, cry like a seal, put batteries up your asses, let llamas roam your houses, feed your hens potato waffles. Enjoy!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

YorkshireTeaTime

Dogpie saying she won’t be pregnant for a few years, is the same as her saying she would never leave greyskull, less than a year before getting the keys to misery mansion. Watch this space.

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guysssssh, rather than just telling my family and real not tend friends that I’m pregnant I now realise I should have filmed myself sitting on the toilet. I then could have waved around for all to see the pregnancy test that I’d just peed on. I guess I’m still learning 🙄🤢

Sopha has a speciaaaaal bowl of pasta to cry like a seal into... with its own basil hair bow 🤭

67E8E2A1-304E-42E6-B96E-BD5CB2D31FD5.jpeg

Edit.... autocorrect is a twat 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lou Lou Rose

Why is she do surprised that he’s filling in the form? ‘I can’t believe you’re getting involved’ she said to him. Isn’t that just what you do on a treasure hunt with kids? Get involved!!
It’s like she’s never been anywhere with them before

• Sad
  • Heart