Mrs Hinch #606 "I ain’t even a cleaner". Sophie Hinchliffe, 13th December 2022.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was talking to a primary school teacher yesterday.
Don't know how we got on to the subject of Hinch, but she said that all of her educational friends and colleagues don't believe either of her children are on the autism spectrum/neurodiverse, but do think their development is delayed purely down to poor parenting and lack of meaningful interaction.
Have to say I'd agree.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
I do believe that Sopha has been offered tv work in the past, particularly when she was at her most popular but I don’t believe that anxiety was the reason she didn’t do it. More likely she didn’t do it because she knows she looks nothing like the Disney filter she portrays on her Instagram. SS said in her interview that she’s begged Sopha for ages to film the show so there must be a reason she’s finally decided to film the last episode. Im guessing she either has a tv project lined up or she knows her followers and engagement are declining and she needs to find another way to make money.
I'm guessing the latter, she's now got an expensive lifestyle to fund🙂

I really think the tide is turning very rapidly and the sheep are beginning to see the light. I’ve noticed something recently - while there aren’t that many new members popping up on these threads leaving comments… comments left by other members seem to be generating a lot more likes on a daily basis 😁. Many wouldn’t reach above 10 or so likes if it was just your average comment about nothing substantial (no offence, I hope you know what I mean! As in it wasn’t a groundbreaking revelation someone has uncovered or a funny picture etc). Where as these days many comments hit 20-30+! I think there are a lot more lurkers than even in the past previous weeks! X
Plus we've not had any stray sheep defending her for months. It used to be a regular thing

Wow watching SSS trip to lapland UK highlights even more what a tit deal Ronnie got😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
The Nusty Hens🐔2022 Advent Calendar🎅🏻🎄
December 16th…Jimmy-on-the-shelf 🎵Fl-eece AD and Brag🎵🐑🤭 Lyrics by Schweeet’arrrtt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ 💕 (Volume needed)

Edit: Autocorrect is an arsenal hole innit 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
"can't wait to see what 2023 brings ;)" so they have a tv gig lined up for next year?? We aren't bleeping thick, you bleep!! Why does she do tit like that.

I honestly don't think the Tv thing will work...she isn't good enough
She has said things like this before…. And nothing has ever materialised. I think she does it to keep the sheep interested. I don’t think she has any TV work or shows lined up.

Reactions: 30
She has said things like this before…. And nothing has ever materialised. I think she does it to keep the sheep interested. I don’t think she has any TV work or shows lined up.
Agreed. I think she had to absolutely beg for this and only got one show as pure nepotism through trollomon. If there was going to be tv work it would have happened by now. So many things could and should have happened by now given the opportunities she’s been given. Next year will be more of the same until she fades to obscurity.

Reactions: 30
I can’t see her on it either. She’d be awful. And the camera can’t use a filter she’ll never want her face on tv. Think this morning scarred her. And so it should. She acted like a manic sniffing fabric softener 😂😂. She’s an embarrassment. I still can’t believe she went on and said she cleans marks on her doors with fabric softener 😂😂😂. Wacko

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Nusty Hens🐔2022 Advent Calendar🎅🏻🎄
December 16th…Jimmy-on-the-shelf 🎵Fl-eece AD and Brag🎵🐑🤭 Lyrics by Schweeet’arrrtt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ 💕 (Volume needed)
View attachment 1810724
Edit: Autocorrect is an arsenal hole innit 🙃
Oh Wizeowl, I love your versions, they make me cry with laughter, but have got to the point now when you and the rest of the nusty trolls have ruined one of my favourite Xmas songs! If it comes on in the car when I’m listening to Heart Christmas, I can‘t sing along with the right words anymore!

I hope you are all proud of yourselves 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For all of those nusty henzzzzzzz asking, clearly the cesspit has explored due to her excessive use of chemmmmiccallsssssssssss, please be upstanding for the HinchFarm exploding shite bespoke ice rink journey, I can't believe it if I'm honnnnesssshhhht guyyyzzzzzzz
Screenshot_20221216-193825~3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
she doesn’t come across well on tv, is talentless with such an annoying voice. If she thinks IG comments are harsh, then she hasn’t come across tv critics and audience comments. She will be judged and scrutinised, and we all know can’t take any form of criticism so hopefully that rules programmes like Strictly out 😂 Her voiceovers for the cleaning adverts were dreadful, and Vogue was much better at it. Her management team must be desperately lying their pants off to brands and companies in order to secure her more deals - they have to because it helps pay their wages too. Fash FC didn’t make Jamie into any mega star nor did it open up any more doors to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Some of the comments on the camels aka IG content animals at hinch circus (not the 90% bot ones) are alarming.
I’m hoping it’s sarcasm but I suspect it’s real. What a role model she is.
Jesus Christ. I’d be appalled if my Kids behaved like that. Spitting is “desgustang”. What a horrendous role model she is.

I’m just catching up, totally missed the reveal of Jamie’s party guests. How bleeping tragic can you be? 🤣

Her latest post about how she’s made mistakes whilst filming and then “who knows 2023” means she’s pimping for a TV show. At every point where she’s wanted something she’s posted before a reveal something along the lines of “who knows” or “you never know” and then tada! She’s got the crem, the alpacas….the list is endless I expect. She’s a bleep.

Some of the comments on the camels aka IG content animals at hinch circus (not the 90% bot ones) are alarming.
I’m hoping it’s sarcasm but I suspect it’s real. What a role model she is.
Jesus Christ. I’d be appalled if my Kids behaved like that. Spitting is “desgustang”. What a horrendous role model she is.

I’m just catching up, totally missed the reveal of Jamie’s party guests. How bleeping tragic can you be? 🤣

Her latest post about how she’s made mistakes whilst filming and then “who knows 2023” means she’s pimping for a TV show. At every point where she’s wanted something she’s posted before a reveal something along the lines of “who knows” or “you never know” and then tada! She’s got the crem, the alpacas….the list is endless I expect. She’s a bleep.

Reactions: 21
Don't know how we got on to the subject of Hinch, but she said that all of her educational friends and colleagues don't believe either of her children are on the autism spectrum/neurodiverse, but do think their development is delayed purely down to poor parenting and lack of meaningful interaction.
Have to say I'd agree.
I have thought this for a while, I think little Ron appears to lack a lot of confidence and its certainly not helped by the fact she laughs at him whenever he opens his mouth!
The other one is unable to open his mouth because that dummy is never out of it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Have to say I'd agree.
A teacher can't diagnose a child. No teachers thought our child was neurodiverse yet they are.

Before Hunch mentioned Ron's journey, many people here suspected he was ND.

Ron seems to get plenty of interaction with Cling On and Fiddles. Pains me to say it but I think Inch does a lot with the boys too.

Reactions: 29
In years to come she will admit that she isn’t really a mum either & the boys are just child actors 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The comments on the reels and Sopha’s replies really show her true self and that NO she’s not the hunzz bestbubs4eva, she’s just a cunning saleswoman through and through 🙄 #Kerching 💰

One of the hunzz wrote this about the floofheads etc: (I mean, it’s bumbuminnit kissing but yanno, she took the time) 🤢 No reply from Sopha 🙄

37DBEB81-8A7A-4D7A-B10E-A51AA58FD860.jpeg

Instead Sopha replied to this hunzz.... I wonder why 🤔 Oh yeah, so she could mention Ama...ZON 🙄 and WTF is a reindeer hand bands 🤭
7CAE275A-5F8E-4694-9E05-34B83FD7E59F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Guysch, gotta say and feel free to throw me in the bin. I like that brown camel. He seems like a decent lad, he knows his place, he’s cute, doesn’t take the piss, looks clean…I like him 😂😂 Should I throw myself in the bin 😂😂
She makes me hate them all 🤣🤣 but Raymond is the one I hate the least, he’s deffo not her favourite you hardly see him
#justiceforraymond

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.