Mrs Hinch #606 "I ain’t even a cleaner". Sophie Hinchliffe, 13th December 2022.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if she gets into Tv she’ll get bored of the alpacas and chickens and have a rant and say I ain’t even a farmer! (Of course we already know this guysh!) Then we’ll never hear of or see them again and finally the boys may get to play in their Garden

Reactions: 34
Can you imagine her at the interviews, they would tear her to shreds. She would be a weeping mess in the corner of the elevator on her way back to the other contestants 😆
I’d actually love to see that especially claud
Claud:so you made your money selling cleaning products
Soph: Yeh but I ain’t a cleaner
Claud: And before that you were a hairdresser
Soph: yeh but just like extensionsh I can’t cut hair or nuffink like that
Claud: So you’re a liar then
Soph: mum, mum, where’s my mum?, I want my mum

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Claud: never mind your mum, I say she can’t help you here Sophie

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also, no Soph you don’t feel ‘mum guilt’ , you are just trying to be relatable.
If you felt mum guilt, you would parent those boys properly and not have everyone but you looking after them.
Stop lying….you are absolutely loving these nights away with Solomon, no doubt dreaming of the single life.
NEWS FLASH you are a mother, why not try and act like one ☝

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Some of the comments on the camels aka IG content animals at hinch circus (not the 90% bot ones) are alarming.
I’m hoping it’s sarcasm but I suspect it’s real. What a role model she is.
Tend best bubs is on TV with her own show, so Soph tries to steal the attention.

Also..that bleeping winky face. You're not clevaaah you Arsenal hole.
God here we go.sjes going to be on tv going forward.all thus bullshit about not doing it for such a such a reason are just that..bullshit
But now it seems she's going to do it. And no we won't wait and see.she knows! Programs are earmarked and planned at least a year in advance,.at least.so if she has a show coming she knows it.so all this pretend coy shy let's see what happens crap can duck off.lying tit. If she has a show coming in 23 she deff nos it's by now.

Reactions: 28
Some of the comments on the camels aka IG content animals at hinch circus (not the 90% bot ones) are alarming.
I’m hoping it’s sarcasm but I suspect it’s real. What a role model she is.

Imagine being grateful that because of an 'influencer' your kids find it funny to spit 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Ha ha, that is brilliant 😂😂

Reactions: 11
I do believe that Sopha has been offered tv work in the past, particularly when she was at her most popular but I don’t believe that anxiety was the reason she didn’t do it. More likely she didn’t do it because she knows she looks nothing like the Disney filter she portrays on her Instagram. SS said in her interview that she’s begged Sopha for ages to film the show so there must be a reason she’s finally decided to film the last episode. Im guessing she either has a tv project lined up or she knows her followers and engagement are declining and she needs to find another way to make money.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I think it could be strictly come dancing?! Which if it is ill start paying my tv license so i can watch it! 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Homes under the hammer?
Well Martin, this room is gonna be painted musschhroom, and this one griege! Not grey though, that’s SO last year if I’m honesssscht! Oh and here we’ll add a boot room because I use mine all the time, and a cute little pantry for mug schhhotz and fings.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I really think the tide is turning very rapidly and the sheep are beginning to see the light. I’ve noticed something recently - while there aren’t that many new members popping up on these threads leaving comments… comments left by other members seem to be generating a lot more likes on a daily basis 😁. Many wouldn’t reach above 10 or so likes if it was just your average comment about nothing substantial (no offence, I hope you know what I mean! As in it wasn’t a groundbreaking revelation someone has uncovered or a funny picture etc). Where as these days many comments hit 20-30+! I think there are a lot more lurkers than even in the past previous weeks! X

• Heart
Reactions: 54
If she’s doing tv, she’s about to find out it’s not all sycophants praising her like the majority of instagram 🤣 and not da tRoLLzzzzz either, but just random members of the public that may have a negative opinion on her.

Gonna have to take Mad Ma with her, Soph is great on tv thank you very much!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m going to try for a bingo and reckon it’s not going to be an actual show because she’s too bleeping thick, but I do think she’s going to be doing a Hello Fresh ad/reel for their Insta and YouTube channels.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.