Mrs Hinch #606 "I ain’t even a cleaner". Sophie Hinchliffe, 13th December 2022.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you are in general flockdown then yes you can still sell/give your eggs away but if you are within one of the 10km protection zones then unless you have a special licence then no, absolutely not, no movement of eggs allowed.

Guess what, the little town of Maldonia is slap bang in the middle of 4 of those zones!! But it’s not like she’s a farmer or anything….
Woohoi Defra

A BHWT be trolling but the comments on here makes me thinks the 🐑 have lost their way again 😅🙈
They need to tell Hinch 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
The way she looks at the camels compared to the boys just blows my mind. More maternal instinct towards the manky camels than her sons. Even the way she talks to them is different. She should talk to the alpacas the way she talks to the boys and vice versa.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Hold the phone.. She's gifting her family a tray of eggs for Christmas? She's as tight as a camels arse in a sandstorm. I thought she was against eating the eggs, have things changed?
Don't get me started on "from the Hinch family". If I sent my dad a card like that I'd be morto 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So now the camels have the freedom to roam anywhere and she is locked behind the "stable door" 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ron trying to put a bag over her head 😂

Also a cupboard with a radiator that ……….warms up bloody amazing guys !!
Any one else see that the cupboard story is just a massive undeclared ad for those matching monogrammed Xmas clothes - the camera literally focuses on the label name?! I honestly despise her and her BS more by the day

Reactions: 8
Why the duck is she gifting EGGS to people for Christmas?! HA HA HA. What is wrong with her?!

And what is the point in sharing that advent calendar 21 days too late?! Whether it’s paid advertisement or not, surely it would have been good to share it much earlier? Not 4 days before Christmas? What a moron. X

Reactions: 24
Yeah her YouTube dreams of being a beauty influencer will be going nowhere if she cant grasp what a body scrub is and how amazed at the instructions she was

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And what is the point in sharing that advent calendar 21 days too late?! Whether it’s paid advertisement or not, surely it would have been good to share it much earlier? Not 4 days before Christmas? What a moron. X
[/QUOTE]

Bit like her 'get ready with me' she did when she was already dressed and good to go. She now reels out the advent calendar, for a 'countdown' to Christmas guuuys' 4 days before the big day. She is an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.