Mrs Hinch #606 "I ain’t even a cleaner". Sophie Hinchliffe, 13th December 2022.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) yes you can believe it because you’ve been trying for years to be on tv, you even dropped a hint with a fake question in your last Q&A
2) yes we know the reason tv is hard for you because you have to show your real face and your real personality will show even if you pretend to be sweet, you’ll come across as a nasty calculating money and fame grabbing bleep
3) you knew and know full well when the cameras are there. You know exactly what you’re doing. They might have made you feel more comfortable ie ‘duck them, if they don’t like it they don’t have to watch it’ (isn’t that your motto in life?)
4) the best part you mean, was for you not to have to do any childcare or to sit around with jimbobnojob because you hate it all.
5) 2023 must be Amazon influencing for you and a couple more tv gigs. Otherwise you wouldn’t mention it.

Im convinced her gigs with teshhhco and joy of clean are done. I might have to change my name! Good night lovelies! Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
She’s either got something lined up for tv next year or is desperately hoping something comes off the back of this, she’s mentioned tv too much recently to be a coincidence

Reactions: 60
So is she alluding to the fact she might be on tv in 2023 …. I think Celebrity or some other reality show. As for missing her kids and mum guilt, she has no idea what being a parent actually involves because her boys are mainly with their grandma, Jamie, Abi, Samantha or possibly a nanny. She goes out and enjoys herself a lot more than she lets on to her clueless, brainwashed followers. She just says things for effect. We all know her boys are used for adverts, content filler and to deflect any negativity 😠

Reactions: 49
Remember when she showed her child on the toilet and in the bath to millions of potential paedophiles

• Sad
Reactions: 43
That TV contract is signed , cause the last time we saw that winky face talking about making dreams happen for her family when she was already half a foot in Hinch petting zoo

Reactions: 53
SSS invited all her special friends to her crafty Christmas party, no hinch in sight! I’ll bet she’s fuming!
She also invited the ‘ultimate queen of organising’ (her own words) onto the show to help her………best bubs forever my arse 😆😆 hunch may have labelled baskets in every corner of her house but she ain’t no Dilly and SSS knows it!! Xx

Reactions: 30
M
She’s either got something lined up for tv next year or is desperately hoping something comes off the back of this, she’s mentioned tv too much recently to be a coincidence
Maybe she’ll get a slot on Loose Women...obviously when Janet Street Porter’s on annual leave 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The comment she left on SS cake post.
About taking the cake tonight and eating it in bed together 🤢
duck it’s like your worst nightmare 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I worked with many production companies before and most agreements are made many months beforehand. A year ahead even. Unless it’s the likes of celeb go dating or the apprentice where they are so desperate last minute to get a venue or a participant, they then call it a surprise guest or secret location…
I think she will do ‘the masked singer’ because she reckons she can sing and she’ll be able to hide her multitude of faces. Also dancing on ice and some tit property show.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I worked with many production companies before and most agreements are made many months beforehand. A year ahead even. Unless it’s the likes of celeb go dating or the apprentice where they are so desperate last minute to get a venue or a participant, they then call it a surprise guest or secret location…
I think she will do ‘the masked singer’ because she reckons she can sing and she’ll be able to hide her multitude of faces. Also dancing on ice and some tit property show.
Can you imagine her on The Apprentice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
See her fake friendship with Soloman Swash has finally paid off. She wrangled her way into TV

Reactions: 28
To maintain their lifestyle she is now left with no other choice than TV because she knows her Insta money making days are over. She'll have to put her big girl pants on and face the camera. Imagine that awful cackle whenever someone speaks to her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Funny how she gets "terrible mum guilt" about leaving the kids for overnight stays .....yet obvs not about the fact that she seemingly lets her alpacas wonder freely into the family home on a regular basis now, spreading god knows what germs about where her kids play and the fact that if they kick off she'd stand no chance of stopping them destroy the place 🤢 annnnnnd no guilt obvs either for regularly plastering her innocent kids on social media, not giving a tit about their privacy and using them for content, engagement and sympathy 🙄
Ya full of bullshittttt hinch 💩💩💩💩

• Heart
Reactions: 45
"can't wait to see what 2023 brings ;)" so they have a tv gig lined up for next year?? We aren't bleeping thick, you bleep!! Why does she do tit like that.

To maintain their lifestyle she is now left with no other choice than TV because she knows her Insta money making days are over. She'll have to put her big girl pants on and face the camera. Imagine that awful cackle whenever someone speaks to her 🙄
I honestly don't think the Tv thing will work...she isn't good enough

• Heart
Reactions: 39
See she pulling the woe is me spiel again tonight. She's always fishing for sympathy and tonight with a pic and 6 boxes of text plastered all over it 🙄
Posting up her 'last snuggles' before she has to leave. Why? Can that woman not have a single private moment with her kids without having to air it to everyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.