Mrs Hinch #605 Fe-leece ad and brag (feliz navidad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get those cunting alpaca’s out of your house, you utter moron. Gobsmacked at how stupid someone can be. They are dirty, disease ridden livestock, not a bleeping doll to play with. She has no idea what germs they are passing onto her sons, bleeping massive whopper. Get in the bleeping bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Why does she ALWAYS have her front, back and the orangery doors wide open? It really is confusing me!!

Why does she always act so shocked every single time Ronald does ANYTHING. Oh look he’s not a bleep I’m so shocked ghuyyysssh. He’s a bleeping dead on kid like every other dead on kid you absolute MELT 🙄
She’s got to keep up the pretence that he has invisible speech needs, so she’s still sooooo shocked when he talks. When we all know there’s nothing wrong with that kid at all, he was just a tiny bit delayed. Although, he does have shite parents who shoved him behind the back of the sofa for 2 years, so there is that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Take all the time you need xx

(I know that’s easy for me to say as I fucked off and left you to do the recaps and for that I am equally massively sorry and grateful)

I think it doesn’t help that on this thread there’s a lot of expectation, and in turn pressure, on the recaps. I’m not sure many other threads are the same (but I don’t read many others so can’t be sure) so maybe we just slip quietly into new threads and no big recaps….?
I agree with smaller recaps. It's true that there's too much pressure on other people doing recaps that's why the previous thread went on so long cos people fear doing recaps, for one to not step on toes of people who usually do the recaps, and two, to match up to the humor. I think anyway.

The hinch thread recaps are defo the best on tattle but I personally think it's done now, it's not the same anymore!!

Reactions: 47
Hinch’s stint on SYLO

We get appx half way through the episode. Solomon voice over slurs: And of course I couldn’t do this without my special friend, Mrs Hinch.
Cuts to Sopha (S) and Trollomon (T). S gets out of a car and walks towards S. S is gurning, looking awkward and wearing a huge coat. Her and T hug and share OTT greeting.

They hold hands to go inside property.
The next scene they are going to be sorting out the kitchen. They are stood at the kitchen worktop. Both are hiding their stomach areas. S keeps fiddling with her hair.
In front of them is that generic under the sink organiser and a load of minkeys and clofffs and cleaning products.
T says: Right soph, how do we organise the cupboard under the sink.
S: well, as everyone knows I love a cloff. I love my cloffs. Ha ha ha ha ha I name all my cloffs. Yeah. This is Dave ha ha ha ha. (Rambles on non sensically about cloffs and does odd things like rub the cloffs on her face; sniffs them and pokes them constantly. Aggressively slams things down.)

Some awkward shots of her putting the cloff under the sink in an under whelming way.

T: Fanks for all your help Sopha!
S: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I know I’m writing this sardonically but I honestly don’t think it will be far off this. A couple of scenes doing underwhelming; unoriginal; recycled things. Nothing new. Nothing that makes anyone think Mrs Hinch is cutting edge. It’ll be a blink and Miss it moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Thanks @Sausage90 💕
Soz for going AWOL guysh. Needed to take time off the thread for a day or two as I was starting to find it all a bit of a slog to get through catching up. Then I discovered I actually didn't miss reading about her all that much. Still lurking in the background but I just can't with her and some of the circular discussions in this thread at the moment, I'm just not finding it as funny anymore, for various reasons.

Sending love to you Pumpkin. I hope you are ok xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hinch’s stint on SYLO

We get appx half way through the episode. Solomon voice over slurs: And of course I couldn’t do this without my special friend, Mrs Hinch.
Cuts to Sopha (S) and Trollomon (T). S gets out of a car and walks towards S. S is gurning, looking awkward and wearing a huge coat. Her and T hug and share OTT greeting.

They hold hands to go inside property.
The next scene they are going to be sorting out the kitchen. They are stood at the kitchen worktop. Both are hiding their stomach areas. S keeps fiddling with her hair.
In front of them is that generic under the sink organiser and a load of minkeys and clofffs and cleaning products.
T says: Right soph, how do we organise the cupboard under the sink.
S: well, as everyone knows I love a cloff. I love my cloffs. Ha ha ha ha ha I name all my cloffs. Yeah. This is Dave ha ha ha ha. (Rambles on non sensically about cloffs and does odd things like rub the cloffs on her face; sniffs them and pokes them constantly. Aggressively slams things down.)

Some awkward shots of her putting the cloff under the sink in an under whelming way.

T: Fanks for all your help Sopha!
S: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I know I’m writing this sardonically but I honestly don’t think it will be far off this. A couple of scenes doing underwhelming; unoriginal; recycled things. Nothing new. Nothing that makes anyone think Mrs Hinch is cutting edge. It’ll be a blink and Miss it moment.
How is Sophie going to cope without filters though????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The canal boats are bet into those boots for our benefit 🤣🤣🤣 I’d say her toes are scrunched to duck in them 🤣🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Take all the time you need xx

(I know that’s easy for me to say as I fucked off and left you to do the recaps and for that I am equally massively sorry and grateful)

I think it doesn’t help that on this thread there’s a lot of expectation, and in turn pressure, on the recaps. I’m not sure many other threads are the same (but I don’t read many others so can’t be sure) so maybe we just slip quietly into new threads and no big recaps….?
Nobody should feel expected to do such detailed recaps. It's a lot of work. If I want to catch up with a thread, I check the previous one and click op most liked posts to get an idea of what I missed.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The canal boats are bet into those boots for our benefit 🤣🤣🤣 I’d say her toes are scrunched to duck in them 🤣🤥
I thought the exact same thing. She's probably sitting down showing them because they're so small she can't stand up in them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s wearing yet more pyjamas. This HAS to be ITS related. It’s not a coincidence.
Or an am@-zon store. She mentions that site every other post.

Would be interesting to see how much she's bought from there recently. In the last few DAYS 🤯

£30 boots.
Fake fur handbag.
Hairbands (?)
A mirror/light thing as she gave her old mirror to her niece when she moved to the faux farm.
Wrist bands
"Fancy lighter"

#mrshinchspends

20221212_135357-COLLAGE.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
My 88 year old nan has those snow boots 🤣
She needs to own her reality now and just admit she can afford to buy much better quality items instead of spending on cheap tit that will need replacing a lot more often. Got to keep up the pretence that she still loves a "barg" though and buy crap just for the sake of keeping the followers interested.

I thought the exact same thing. She's probably sitting down showing them because they're so small she can't stand up in them 😂
She wore them out in the snow in the earlier story, so the sitting down video is a pre-record. Love her to show us them now because I bet they never kept her trotters dry!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fiddle has totally told her that the camel's aren't allowed into the kitchen anymore hence the "stable door". 😂

Imagine having your mummy tell you what to do in your own home (not that I think anyone needs livestock in the house btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone else really sick of hearing about AmaZON 🤣 her ‘job’ now is basically ‘got this from AmaZon guyssssch’ 🥱

Reactions: 24
Wow. I have snow on my field grass. I've never seen snow on my field grass before. I'm only 32 you know.

Inch is the Camels dad. lol

More Amazon finds.

Hope she talks like this on SYLO.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Defo something going on with amazon. Is she trying to get a collab with them as I can't see how showing off the tit she's bought is going to earn her any money currently?

Reactions: 18
Also in agreement about the shorter recaps. As much as @Pumpkins1506 does the best recaps, Zoph isn't worth the amount of effort it must take to piece everything together. Your headspace doesn't need that pressure. Big hugs ❤xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 38
ChuffED ta bitsccch 😂 I don’t know how anyone can put up with listening to her day in day out, I really don’t. Need some earplugsccch from AmaZON

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.