Mrs Hinch #605 Fe-leece ad and brag (feliz navidad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BRILLIANT, as we're sharing, my 6 cats and dog all have multiple nick names, but im still the best mum to my human son, unlike Hinch. I'm running out the door🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ha ha…mine too, they rarely get their proper names, they have at least six they go by. I’m putting my coat on as we speak, just gonna see myself out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I call my cats my boys and always refer to myself as their Mama 🙈 Where’s Mama’s boys is regularly heard around my house **quietly leaves the chat** Ha ha 😂😂
Yup, my pups are my boys and I'm a dog mum. I can't have children so happy to be a dog mum to be fair.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.