Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Hope all is well trolls, just popping on for Bethlephlegm part 2. I hope you all have a fab christmas, lots of drink down your big fat thriats!! X
7BF88347-BE19-4A4B-B535-AAAD21BD6D54.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 142
So Soph’s management team and Stacey’s management team got together thinking this will enhance endorsements and followers. The one thing it will guarantee is new followers on these threads! 😂 Let’s look at Sophie’s track record:

Tesco - her brand/ commercial name Hinch, not real name, was plastered over everything and anything and always ended up in clearance after just a few weeks - not a good sign. Now there’s hardly any sign of her in the stores, so think the contract must have ended (thank goodness)

Podcast - how well did this do? 🤔 Well it’s not continued like other successful podcasts, so we can safely assume it was a bore fest and no-one cared what the Hinches had to say

Sophie Hinchcliffe can’t craft, parent, look after animals, cook, style, interior design, apply makeup, dress nicely, can’t look into a camera without a filter - she couldn’t even renovate her home as it was the builders who did everything including the painting of walls. She’s terrible on TV -we’ve all seen her on This Morning, Loose Women and listened to her on radio - she cannot talk properly, and uses the same mundane sentences over and over again. She can’t even CLEAN!!!!!!

The woman is talentless (apart from being able to lie to her followers whenever she comes online) and exploit her kids when she needs sympathy or for the shoppers to buy from one of her adverts. She’s truly boring and the only thing keeping her going is her management team who probably fudge the stats and contact brands such as Popsa, Look fantastic etc and win a few collaborations for her, like they do for the rest of their paying ‘clients’.

Stacey and Soph will come across as the two giggly, silly, pathetic, manipulative little girls they are. Hope this backfires on both of them if I’m honest. I for one will not be watching the show - I’ve not watched any of them anyway because I don’t like Stacey and her fakeness.

• Heart
Reactions: 106

Pergola

VIP Member
I am not a jealous person and I say this from age and having been a Mum and now a Grandma but she has a life most of us would never want..
Who would want to get up early in the cold freezing mornings to feed carrots to stinking dirty camels, who wants the hassle of 8 different Christmas trees all over the house, who wants to share all your private space with everyone, who wants a garden that your children CANNOT run free in and you can't plant flowers or veg because it would be destroyed immediately, who wants to shove their beautiful babies in the converted garage extention where you can't watch them play and laugh and who wants to spend so much time on their phone trying to impress followers (who you have no idea who they are?) or ordering so much stuff you obviously have your own delivery van? Who wants to travel in the cold dark night to make more money you don't need when you could be reading to your babies and kissing goodnight?
Time is precious, children are a gift that is not ours to keep!
Many people can't afford much this Christmas, just as our parents in the 60's couldn't but our memories of gathering around a little tree full of hand made bits and opening one or two gifts we had, that meant so much because our parents made our life so special, I hope no one here ever feels jealous of her brags because its empty, she has already missed so much...and she doesn't know it yet!!

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Sausage90

VIP Member
An exxxxshellent title by MagicRoundabout (who I can't tag due to the stars in her name as I'm still learning) and put forward by @Poppysmimi.

Recap is short but sweet, unlike our Soph.

The Grinch visited Sophie in her pyjamas that are unfortunately welded to her body. Hopefully she'll be gifted some new ones ASAP.

Soph's Sorting other peoples Loifes out hunnays (despite still living out of boxes allegedly at The Crem) with Stacey in Wales. Do the BBC cameras have filters? Asking for a friend.

Add to the recap Nustie's xoxo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Imagine claiming you have stomach ache because you are worried about travelling far from home but it’s more likely because you had cat food pasta for dinner made in a camel shit infested kitchen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 84

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Hinch "ain't a cleaner", Rita's getting meaner, why don't you sort YOUR life out Hun

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
No, see this is why I quit her for a few days.
The anxiety those poor (as much as I hate them) animals must be feeling. The exit they remembered is blocked off, they can't find their way out and the one that's outside is going fucking nuts looking for the rest of the herd. What an absolute fucking grade A its-not-funny-its-abuse cunt.

I don't call her a cunt often but she's taken it to an extreme.
Why the fuck is the back door wide open when it is literally freezing outside?

It's not funny. It's not quirky. It's not endearing. It's the behaviour of a fucking brain-dead moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

JustaLurker102

When I say my mouth is wide open watching the latest stories, it is literally wide open on disbelief. I have no words for what I have just watched.
Number 1, yes it is disgusting but even more disgusting and dangerous for the health of your babies who daily lie on those floors, drop food and then eat it. IT IS DISGUSTING SOPHIE.
Number 2, you are a cleaner, well that is how to started to sell yourself, you sold yourself as a cleaning influencer, cleaning tricks and tips. You promote cleaning products. WE know you are a business women first and foremost, a marketer who is fleecing your sheep but refreshing to see you being honest for once.
Number 3, you are 32 years old. Stop acting like a petulant brat. Grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hinch’s stint on SYLO

We get appx half way through the episode. Solomon voice over slurs: And of course I couldn’t do this without my special friend, Mrs Hinch.
Cuts to Sopha (S) and Trollomon (T). S gets out of a car and walks towards S. S is gurning, looking awkward and wearing a huge coat. Her and T hug and share OTT greeting.

They hold hands to go inside property.
The next scene they are going to be sorting out the kitchen. They are stood at the kitchen worktop. Both are hiding their stomach areas. S keeps fiddling with her hair.
In front of them is that generic under the sink organiser and a load of minkeys and clofffs and cleaning products.
T says: Right soph, how do we organise the cupboard under the sink.
S: well, as everyone knows I love a cloff. I love my cloffs. Ha ha ha ha ha I name all my cloffs. Yeah. This is Dave ha ha ha ha. (Rambles on non sensically about cloffs and does odd things like rub the cloffs on her face; sniffs them and pokes them constantly. Aggressively slams things down.)

Some awkward shots of her putting the cloff under the sink in an under whelming way.

T: Fanks for all your help Sopha!
S: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I know I’m writing this sardonically but I honestly don’t think it will be far off this. A couple of scenes doing underwhelming; unoriginal; recycled things. Nothing new. Nothing that makes anyone think Mrs Hinch is cutting edge. It’ll be a blink and Miss it moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oh my days… the hunzz, fick as fuck 🤭 So we have Jamie short for James and now Ron short for Anthony 🤔😂

DA6134C3-0C07-458E-8EA5-0746C9CB06D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Make it make sense

Few things annoying me this morning.

1. Her garden baffles me. All that space and all she has set up are enclosures for the camels and the chickens. Two children and not one slide or swing or trampoline in sight. Priorities all wrong there.
2. The way she is talking at the minute. She has always put on that weird voice but it’s like the weird voice on steroids. It’s so bizarre. Borderline unsettling if I’m honest.
3. Adorable Ron kissing Len’s foot. Why not say awww that’s lovely, encourage and praise the kind behaviour instead of just laughing. I’ve said it before but it’s as if she has nothing to say to them. Has plenty to say to the camels though.
4. The smelly livestock in the house again with the door open. How much heat is she going to be letting out there?! I am literally squeezing myself out of the door, scraping my poor tits in the process, just to keep every last bit of heat in the house. This one has the doors wide open. Make it make sense guyssshhhh 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Up at 4am so please forgive any errors but seriously it's ridiculous. As people on this thread know, I came here after her giving Henry the Emma mattress. My child was given a Christmas present yesterday from our local food bank which I walked to, pushing the pram with my almost 4 year old in it up the giant hill slipping on ice because it had heavily snowed overnight. Then I repeated that journey backwards down the slippy hill and up the other side still deep in snow. That's desperation for food right there and we got so much and I'm very grateful. But you bet that present is under the tree saved for Christmas day and my child will be thrilled to have it! Yes it was free but my child will still be very happy and I am already that he has something lovely to open on Christmas day. I'm trying to make it special and this present helps with that!

Once again free stuff being given to someone that can afford to buy it, not even suitable for them boys! A child woth nothinging on Xmas day would have been over joyed woth that!!!

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
The Nusty Hens 🐔 2022 Advent Calendar🎅🏻🎄
December 12th… here’s Patsy. Today’s lyricsssh are by @sk8ergirl (Volume needed)

Thank you to all of the Nusties who helped with the lyricsssh. Sorry I wasn‘t able to use all of them, they were all clevvvva and greatttt 💕

Next up: December 13th - 25th… Christmasssh shenanigansssh are on the way 🤭

12th day.. Twelve Filtered Faces
11th day.. Eleven Itchy Snit Suits
10th day.. Ten Trolls a Trolling
9th day… Nine Months To Move In
8th day... Eight Undeclared ADs
7th day… Seven Paid For Bots
6th day… Six Gifted Sofas
5th day… Five Thumb Ringggggggsh
4th day… Four Eggs Laid By Three Hens
3rd day… Three Tutting Grannies
2nd day…Two Tend Red Gloves
1st day… And a Teeny Peeny From Jimmmmy

• Haha
  • Heart

Moneybags

Currently emailing all the brands that "work" with her with the videos of the alpacas walking around her house and kitchen, and then the video of her answering "sheila".

What an absolute cunt.

Its fucking vile

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Oh something else that just popped back into my head, what would this notebook in the nappy caddy be for?
View attachment 1804013

Have they got a nanny (not fiddles) who uses this as a comms book? I can't think why else it would be stored in there if it's for anything non-child related.
She does have a paid nanny which I’m sure of I can’t say how I’m so sure without exposing too much detail but let’s say she was looking for one when len was born but couldn’t get her first choice so was given details of another option and no I’m not the nanny 😂😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
That latest rant...wow.

"I aint digusting". Yes you are, you exploit your children for money. You let livestock roam your house that your children live in.

"I aint even a cleaner". We know. We have known this for years. You are the Instagram equivalent of QVC.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63