Mrs Hinch #605 Fe-leece ad and brag (feliz navidad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An exxxxshellent title by MagicRoundabout (who I can't tag due to the stars in her name as I'm still learning) and put forward by @Poppysmimi.

Recap is short but sweet, unlike our Soph.

The Grinch visited Sophie in her pyjamas that are unfortunately welded to her body. Hopefully she'll be gifted some new ones ASAP.

Soph's Sorting other peoples Loifes out hunnays (despite still living out of boxes allegedly at The Crem) with Stacey in Wales. Do the BBC cameras have filters? Asking for a friend.

Add to the recap Nustie's xoxo

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
So Soph’s management team and Stacey’s management team got together thinking this will enhance endorsements and followers. The one thing it will guarantee is new followers on these threads! 😂 Let’s look at Sophie’s track record:

Tesco - her brand/ commercial name Hinch, not real name, was plastered over everything and anything and always ended up in clearance after just a few weeks - not a good sign. Now there’s hardly any sign of her in the stores, so think the contract must have ended (thank goodness)

Podcast - how well did this do? 🤔 Well it’s not continued like other successful podcasts, so we can safely assume it was a bore fest and no-one cared what the Hinches had to say

Sophie Hinchcliffe can’t craft, parent, look after animals, cook, style, interior design, apply makeup, dress nicely, can’t look into a camera without a filter - she couldn’t even renovate her home as it was the builders who did everything including the painting of walls. She’s terrible on TV -we’ve all seen her on This Morning, Loose Women and listened to her on radio - she cannot talk properly, and uses the same mundane sentences over and over again. She can’t even CLEAN!!!!!!

The woman is talentless (apart from being able to lie to her followers whenever she comes online) and exploit her kids when she needs sympathy or for the shoppers to buy from one of her adverts. She’s truly boring and the only thing keeping her going is her management team who probably fudge the stats and contact brands such as Popsa, Look fantastic etc and win a few collaborations for her, like they do for the rest of their paying ‘clients’.

Stacey and Soph will come across as the two giggly, silly, pathetic, manipulative little girls they are. Hope this backfires on both of them if I’m honest. I for one will not be watching the show - I’ve not watched any of them anyway because I don’t like Stacey and her fakeness.

• Heart
Reactions: 106
Nothing Saturday/Sunday/Monday. Guessing the frost and snow doesn’t fit pre records.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So Soph’s management team and Stacey’s management team got together thinking this will enhance endorsements and followers. The one thing it will guarantee is new followers on these threads! 😂 Let’s look at Sophie’s track record:

Tesco - her brand/ commercial name Hinch, not real name, was plastered over everything and anything and always ended up in clearance after just a few weeks - not a good sign. Now there’s hardly any sign of her in the stores, so think the contract must have ended (thank goodness)

Podcast - how well did this do? 🤔 Well it’s not continued like other successful podcasts, so we can safely assume it was a bore fest and no-one cared what the Hinches had to say

Sophie Hinchcliffe can’t craft, parent, look after animals, cook, style, interior design, apply makeup, dress nicely, can’t look into a camera without a filter - she couldn’t even renovate her home as it was the builders who did everything including the painting of walls. She’s terrible on TV -we’ve all seen her on This Morning, Loose Women and listened to her on radio - she cannot talk properly, and uses the same mundane sentences over and over again. She can’t even CLEAN!!!!!!

The woman is talentless (apart from being able to lie to her followers whenever she comes online) and exploit her kids when she needs sympathy or for the shoppers to buy from one of her adverts. She’s truly boring and the only thing keeping her going is her management team who probably fudge the stats and contact brands such as Popsa, Look fantastic etc and win a few collaborations for her, like they do for the rest of their paying ‘clients’.

Stacey and Soph will come across as the two giggly, silly, pathetic, manipulative little girls they are. Hope this backfires on both of them if I’m honest. I for one will not be watching the show - I’ve not watched any of them anyway because I don’t like Stacey and her fakeness.
I watched maybe one or two, but found it really dull. Basically emptying a house, making the family chuck their stuff away then putting much less stuff back. Someone, not Stacey, would build a few shelves, Dolly? Dilly? Would do a bit and Solomon would prance around hanging crisps on coathangers or something. I don't think there's anything in there to hold a viewers interest. Once you've seen a couple they are all the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I watched maybe one or two, but found it really dull. Basically emptying a house, making the family chuck their stuff away then putting much less stuff back. Someone, not Stacey, would build a few shelves, Dolly? Dilly? Would do a bit and Solomon would prance around hanging crisps on coathangers or something. I don't think there's anything in there to hold a viewers interest. Once you've seen a couple they are all the same!
How can Hunch tell people to have less stuff when every other story is her shilling freebies or bargs she got on Am@-ZON or HB?

Stop letting the livestock into your house. 🤢

"Your dad's going to kill me...." - No, he's not their dad. He owns the animals. You should grow up and know it's disgusting letting them roam about inside.

Reactions: 51
Whys she awwwww my godding
It's snow. She didn't behave like that at her old house. Your GARDEN looks like everyone elses near you covered in snow. Your garden isn't magical. It's just a big garden.

She honestly makes me feel unwell, like proper sicky. Blurgh

• Haha
Reactions: 60
@Sausage90 Faank you so much for doing us a new thread and thanks to our lovely @Poppysmimi for putting 'Fl-eece Ad & Brag' forward as a suggestion 💕
I've hardly been paying any attention to the braggy thick bint since her Christmas shitshow commenced, less the piss taking here 🤭
Thinking of you all, stay safe in the freezing cold dear hens 🐔 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Everything is so over the top with her isn't it? I had a little sit in my front garden last night and admired how clean everything looks when it's covered in snow 😂

I fear for what it's going to take for her to realise that having livestock in the house is dangerous. It's not cute. It's not funny. It's dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Nearly slipped on all that snow running here to express my disgust at the fact there’s now TWO of the WW’s in the house and the other one lurking at the door. I do find it weird how she hides herself behind that stable door though. If you love them so much, are their surrogate mummaz Soph, why aren’t you standing right in there with them? Scared you might get kicked or they kick off in a small indoor space? Shame you don’t have that consideration where your children are concerned.

Also, all I took from that stupid snowy prance about the garden was look at my massive house and ‘field’ guysch. I’ve never once had the urge to have a stroll around my garden filming it when it’s snowed.
Finally, that grabby hand all over Len’s arm - she acts as if she has no idea how to show any proper affection to those boys.

Have we ever had a thread dedicated to all the ways she exploits and endangers them by the way?

• Heart
Reactions: 45

I bet the other (qualified) presenters are completely unimpressed. I watched 1 or 2 episodes of series 1 and Stacey was more ‘normal’ than she portrays on Instagram so it’ll be interesting to see which Stacey turns up now her best bubs is involved.

Reactions: 38
Wow leaving the door wide open to let alpacas into the house just so you can feed them from your stupid internal stable door! 😡 How much heat are you letting out? We are all supposed to be doing our bit in preserving energy and we have this idiot doing the complete opposite. Surely that door should have been in the utility if she wants to feed them?

We’ve seen the stupid floofies, the dog and her poor kids, so I’m guessing a few adverts and more brags are coming later today.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
The Nusty Hens 🐔 2022 Advent Calendar🎅🏻🎄
December 12th… here’s Patsy. Today’s lyricsssh are by @sk8ergirl (Volume needed)

Thank you to all of the Nusties who helped with the lyricsssh. Sorry I wasn‘t able to use all of them, they were all clevvvva and greatttt 💕

Next up: December 13th - 25th… Christmasssh shenanigansssh are on the way 🤭

12th day.. Twelve Filtered Faces
11th day.. Eleven Itchy Snit Suits
10th day.. Ten Trolls a Trolling
9th day… Nine Months To Move In
8th day... Eight Undeclared ADs
7th day… Seven Paid For Bots
6th day… Six Gifted Sofas
5th day… Five Thumb Ringggggggsh
4th day… Four Eggs Laid By Three Hens
3rd day… Three Tutting Grannies
2nd day…Two Tend Red Gloves
1st day… And a Teeny Peeny From Jimmmmy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Look how big my HOUSE is. Brag. It’s scchnow boysss. Brag. Dog almost taking her hand off for a treat. Camels in the house.
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Gawd, she’ll be thinking she’s Anna from frozen now🙄

More like Cinderellas step mum 👍🏻

*just entering into Disney for the make believe *

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bragging about her wealth. Like look at me in my field garden. Notice how showed the garden end that backs on to the fields and not he main road side with houses and a car garage.
She's had that house for over a year now. She needs to stop this little narrative of lil old me hows this happened.
Noticed she's hung her fake marc Jacobs bag up and her real louis vuitton in front to try hid it🤣. Underfloor heating must be on full wack as the boys don't have their indoor schlippers on.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Look how dirty them animals are and she’s letting them in the house 🤢

It also looked like she was holding / pushing Lennie to stop him from turning towards her and keep facing the window? 🙄

& Ron kissing Lennies foot after putting a plaster on too cute 🥰

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Few things annoying me this morning.

1. Her garden baffles me. All that space and all she has set up are enclosures for the camels and the chickens. Two children and not one slide or swing or trampoline in sight. Priorities all wrong there.
2. The way she is talking at the minute. She has always put on that weird voice but it’s like the weird voice on steroids. It’s so bizarre. Borderline unsettling if I’m honest.
3. Adorable Ron kissing Len’s foot. Why not say awww that’s lovely, encourage and praise the kind behaviour instead of just laughing. I’ve said it before but it’s as if she has nothing to say to them. Has plenty to say to the camels though.
4. The smelly livestock in the house again with the door open. How much heat is she going to be letting out there?! I am literally squeezing myself out of the door, scraping my poor tits in the process, just to keep every last bit of heat in the house. This one has the doors wide open. Make it make sense guyssshhhh 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Aw man the boys are real cuties I have to say.
Their mother on the other hand… letting those animals roam around her house…absolutely gross!!!!!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.