Mrs Hinch #605 Fe-leece ad and brag (feliz navidad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t respect / safely manage livestock (and your own dog to be fair) and they won’t respect you. Clear to see everyday.

If you want to look at, mollycoddle and cuddle things Soph, go to a petting zoo or better yet, just get some cuddly toys. You haven’t got a clue how to even look after a dog - giving one a human bed and allowing them to nearly take your fingers off for excessive treats, doesn’t mean you’re a good dog owner.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The Nusty Hens 🐔 2022 Advent Calendar🎅🏻🎄
December 12th… here’s Patsy. Today’s lyricsssh are by @sk8ergirl (Volume needed)

Thank you to all of the Nusties who helped with the lyricsssh. Sorry I wasn‘t able to use all of them, they were all clevvvva and greatttt 💕

Next up: December 13th - 25th… Christmasssh shenanigansssh are on the way 🤭
View attachment 1801267
12th day.. Twelve Filtered Faces
11th day.. Eleven Itchy Snit Suits
10th day.. Ten Trolls a Trolling
9th day… Nine Months To Move In
8th day... Eight Undeclared ADs
7th day… Seven Paid For Bots
6th day… Six Gifted Sofas
5th day… Five Thumb Ringggggggsh
4th day… Four Eggs Laid By Three Hens
3rd day… Three Tutting Grannies
2nd day…Two Tend Red Gloves
1st day… And a Teeny Peeny From Jimmmmy
Shhhplendid finisssh there Patsy 🤣🐔🎵🎶 👏🏼 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No way did she just put plasters in Lennies advent calendar?! Annoys me enough that she doesn’t let him get his ‘present’ out each day she just hands it to him… now PLASTERS. Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A giant plaster for her braggy mouth would be a good idea!
L👀K guyyyysssh.... L👀K at MY LAAAAAND, MY TEND FARM, THE SHHHPACE ... WOW!
GTF Hinch, read the room and get in the 🚮
Go play with some shhhnow! ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How can Hunch tell people to have less stuff when every other story is her shilling freebies or bargs she got on Am@-ZON or HB?

Stop letting the livestock into your house. 🤢

"Your dad's going to kill me...." - No, he's not their dad. He owns the animals. You should grow up and know it's disgusting letting them roam about inside.
Exactly. Encouraging the sheep to have their fire risk Narnias. A whole cupboard or more full of so many cleaning products they won't even use them all. Waste of money, toxic and flammable. And even worse are those with actual rooms full of Zoflora and Fabulous or whatever it's called. Horrendous.

Reactions: 13
When she let's the big dopey camels into the house by enticing them in leaving the door wide open, (letting all the heat out) then says ya dad will kill me...
Pull the other one hinch, we all no Jamie has zero say in that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why does she always act so shocked every single time Ronald does ANYTHING. Oh look he’s not a bleep I’m so shocked ghuyyysssh. He’s a bleeping dead on kid like every other dead on kid you absolute MELT 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
‘Mum and Dad’ to camelsssssch 🙄🙄 how about stopping endangering their actual kids?! Can’t believe anyone can be so fick if I’m honescccht guyssssch but Dogpie never disappoints in that department 🤣

Reactions: 16
Getting so bored now of seeing livestock free to wonder into that clueless bleeping moron's family home 🙄🙄🙄
Her stomach churning bragging is getting too much now as well 😫🤦🏼‍♀️ just fuckity duck off early for Christmas, Hinch! 🤮

Reactions: 23
Thanks @Sausage90 💕
Soz for going AWOL guysh. Needed to take time off the thread for a day or two as I was starting to find it all a bit of a slog to get through catching up. Then I discovered I actually didn't miss reading about her all that much. Still lurking in the background but I just can't with her and some of the circular discussions in this thread at the moment, I'm just not finding it as funny anymore, for various reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
This head has got the back doors wide open for her livestock, while I've shoved my smart metre in the drawer because it's pissing me off. I woke up at 6am and was already on £2 something. Little Sausage is poorly today so we've got to have the heating on all day.

Don't get me wrong, we're not in the bracket of the country's most neediest, but like everyone were feeling the pinch. And I know, I know, it's not Hinch's fault that my heating bill is going to be bigger than Inch's original nose, but bleeping hell. Even just think of the planet, you moron

I hope she makes a proper twit of herself on TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Thanks @Sausage90 💕
Soz for going AWOL guysh. Needed to take time off the thread for a day or two as I was starting to find it all a bit of a slog to get through catching up. Then I discovered I actually didn't miss reading about her all that much. Still lurking in the background but I just can't with her and some of the circular discussions in this thread at the moment, I'm just not finding it as funny anymore, for various reasons.
Take all the time you need xx

(I know that’s easy for me to say as I fucked off and left you to do the recaps and for that I am equally massively sorry and grateful)

I think it doesn’t help that on this thread there’s a lot of expectation, and in turn pressure, on the recaps. I’m not sure many other threads are the same (but I don’t read many others so can’t be sure) so maybe we just slip quietly into new threads and no big recaps….?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks @Sausage90

I think many of us feel exactly the same way @Pumpkins1506 xx
#mrshinchisover

@InTheDollsHouse Well said. It's alot of pressure and Hinch isn't worth the effort. Whoever does the re-caps goes to great lengths to stay on top of things, the photos etc and it's always the same few. I think your suggestion is fair and wise. 💕

If folk really want to watch her every move, they can on an Insta story viewer xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think it doesn’t help that on this thread there’s a lot of expectation, and in turn pressure, on the recaps. I’m not sure many other threads are the same (but I don’t read many others so can’t be sure) so maybe we just slip quietly into new threads and no big recaps….?
It used to be loads easier to do recaps when me and Pols did the new threads because we'd go through a whole thread in 1/2 days.

Now we're averaging 5/6/7 days per thread and no one can remember the drivel she's put out that week.

Reactions: 36
What the duck is that house 😂😂😂😂😂😂 one side white panelling and the rest brickshlippps it looks hideous

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It used to be loads easier to do recaps when me and Pols did the new threads because we'd go through a whole thread in 1/2 days.

Now we're averaging 5/6/7 days per thread and no one can remember the drivel she's put out that week.
Exactly that. It was easy because it only involved remembering what she’d done since I’d last eaten 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.