Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused? What exactly has she done for her ‘hinchers’ except convince them to waste their money on tit???? C51B19B6-B805-4561-A8E8-826A76777C41.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m confused? What exactly has she done for her ‘hinchers’ except convince them to waste their money on tit????View attachment 49629
They all need an intervention. The power she is swaying over these poor people is shocking. If she said stick your head in the oven (dont mean in cleaning terms) i honestly wouldnt be surprised if some of them would do it and send her videos and it would be their last.

Reactions: 5
This verified 1 star review her team won't be able to scrub from Amazon. 😆

B Scott
I Don't Get All The Hype!
17 October 2019
Verified Purchase
Format: Hardcover
Very disappointed with this Journal.
I found the majority of it a bit silly and agree with the other reviewer who said it was more suitable for a 3 year old than an adult.
My stomach definitely couldn't handle the Nachos Recipe so won't be trying that out.
Not sure I'll be using the Journal at all, but my Grandchild might enjoy colouring in the pictures.
Overhyped and not worth the money.

Is this B Scott as in Barry Scott? Well of course he won’t like it soph will be his biggest competition now! Too bad we can’t bang and the hinch is gone

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have deleted so many people from Instagram today. Grown woman getting in a state over this piece of nonsense!

Reactions: 23
I would buy the book and share it with you all but I can’t because I’d fail with the obligatory photo of it. Firstly the only mirrored items I own to photograph it with are mirrors, and secondly I don’t have any fake flowers in an urn. Sorry guyyyyyys 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
This makes me sad. What a wonderful world she is missing out on. Almost like she is proud of the fact!
She should have spent the money on new bedding instead of crappy books, that looks like a duvet cover that’s as bitty and worn as f***🤢

Reactions: 7
I
Just had a read of some of the amazon reviews, Jesus there is some proper looneys out there!!! She really has brain washed these people!
I have too 😔. I know its another money making scheme but it will also distract her army from realising she never cleans because they will all be too busy with their journals to clean. I am really starting to dislike her so much. The damage she is causing to ppl

Reactions: 6
I think we should all hide the journal behind other books when we see them in shops, take a photo and upload here.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not gonna lie I feel like buying a puzzle book 😂 it obviously would never be hers 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.