Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see why this is so shocking? She's obviously using it as an affectionate term.
After the trolling & knowing the term it's used for, just why would you?!

I watched that story literally open mouthed. Traipsing around whittling about having 2 free copies you've begged for...with holes in your shoes. Have a bleeping word with yourself.
Nothing is surprising with that girl anymore 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
After the trolling & knowing the term it's used for, just why would you?!

Nothing is surprising with that girl anymore [emoji2356]
It’s hardly a swear word [emoji23] I think there’s a bit of reaching going on here. Plenty of words can be used in different ways, just because she’s used the word snowflake differently to what we’d expect it doesn’t make her use of it automatically terrible. I’m sure I’ll get collared for defending her, but honestly, there’s bigger issues to get upset over [emoji23]

Reactions: 5
Just caught up on this thread and that piece of tit she’s flogging as a so called book. I can’t believe all the people sharing their photo of this book and rushing to buy it all to be in the “in crowd” it’s like watching Regina George in mean girls when they cut the holes in her top and everyone copies it

Reactions: 26
Yeah I noticed that! What a plonker 😂
Could it have been a clever way of getting the review posted?

“Humble” & “Modest” are obviously two of “our” Soph’s qualities!!!
Today I had a very funny idea “ It would be worth buying that 💩 Book so I could put it on a Poundland Shelf & take a Photo” 🤪 Then I remembered I’d be insulting Poundland’s Integrity!!!
Bet she's annoyed that Jennifer Aniston joined and 'broke' Instagram in the days leading up to her book launch. I know where I'd launch her book...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I see that minky are bringing out a winter version of minkeh....same sponge with snowflakes all over it. The greedy bastards. There’s no shame!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It’s like the sheets you used to get in school when it was raining at break time. It’s an actual mess.
Ohhh ffs this cannot be the content of the book surely? This is an insult to everybody who purchases it? Is her target audience 3-5years olds? What’s on the next page? Find the objects in the picture. Who are these people buying it? Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was in B&M earlier. A young mother of two was in the cleaning aisle stocking up n Zoflora, Elbow grease, Minkies.... anyhoo she had a trolley full of pink cleaning products!!

Her mum was talking to her saying I don’t know why you are buying all of this stuff for... I smiled as I bet I can work out who gave her the idea!

Is this what it is coming to? Be afraid be very afraid! They are like mini me monsters...
i cant get my head around when people post on certain groups on fb ive bought all the pink stuff what do i use it for .....why buy it if you havent got a clue ....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just caught up on this thread and that piece of tit she’s flogging as a so called book. I can’t believe all the people sharing their photo of this book and rushing to buy it all to be in the “in crowd” it’s like watching Regina George in mean girls when they cut the holes in her top and everyone copies it
If that is what the “in-crowd” are like I’m glad I’m out of it!

Reactions: 8
It’s that bulk buying shite I can’t stand. How many bottles of Zoflora/Bleach/Whatever does one person actually need? Is your house so filthy that you need so many of the same products? Honestly, what a racket. Our mothers never bulk bought and they managed to keep clean homes many years before all this daft hype. They haven’t got a clue. 😬

Reactions: 21
So I see that minky are bringing out a winter version of minkeh....same sponge with snowflakes all over it. The greedy bastards. There’s no shame!
So she’s referring to Ronnie o as a minkeh no wonder she called him a snowflake it’s all sell sell sell and brainwashing with her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.