Mrs Hinch #60 Swiping 9 to 5, easy way to make a living, freebies piling high, it's all taking and no giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

When my kids outgrew their school polo shirts I cut the fabric up into squares and use those for my cleaning cloths. Not a bleeping minky in sight <phew>
I use odd socks, double bonus they go straight onto your hand

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My job is cleaning offices i was having a good friday in work up untill 30 mins ago when i walked in a small office and the lady said ooh you come to hinch my office .... no love ive come to clean it ...had to bite my tongue 😡when has the word clean cleaning or cleaner changed to hinch hinching or hincher. i was nearly one of them sheep i got as far as couple of baskets under the sink and tub of pink stuff i dont need a book to tell me how to clean or some crappy journal to do lists of what to clean it gets done when i get round to it as i have a life .... 😁

• Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 49692Shame they haven’t updated her “About Me”
“Phenomenon”?

How is she a phenomenon, exactly? For stealing other people’s tips and rebranding them as her own? For bragging? Getting everything handed to her on a platter despite being a millionaire? Deceiving her fans into thinking she’s just a hairdresser who got lucky? For religiously cleaning a show house that isn’t even allowed to get messy in the first place? 🤨
My job is cleaning offices i was having a good friday in work up untill 30 mins ago when i walked in a small office and the lady said ooh you come to hinch my office .... no love ive come to clean it ...had to bite my tongue 😡when has the word clean cleaning or cleaner changed to hinch hinching or hincher. i was nearly one of them sheep i got as far as couple of baskets under the sink and tub of pink stuff i dont need a book to tell me how to clean or some crappy journal to do lists of what to clean it gets done when i get round to it as i have a life .... 😁
Exactly. Life is for living, not cleaning every second of the day.

Reactions: 12
This book just proves to me more and more that she hasn’t actually grown up and still has the mind of a 12 year old!!!!

Actually my 12 year old cousin has more intellect and maturity than her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
exactly!! use what you have, i mainly use them for dusting and cleaning windows and just throw them in the wash and use them again
I'm still using our old terry nappies and muslins- my kid has been out of nappies for 6 years! I also use old hand towels, teatowels, cut up clothes and towels, flannels, etc. They live in my 'rag bag' (an old promotional tote) in my cleaning cupboard and get used by all the family for spills, DIY, cleaning, etc. Absolute godsend when I'm defrosting the freezer! They do a better job than anything else too.

I bleeping hate waste!! 😡

Reactions: 22
I actually cannot get over the hysteria around this 'journal' and the fact that grown women are sat there colouring in Hinch's kitchen and choosing their favourite cleaning products. I'm all for a bit of mindfulness, and even adult colouring, but it's the way these women totally idolise Her Royal Hinchness that blows my mind. And the way she is about the whole thing makes me really uncomfortable... She knows she could sell them just about anything.

View attachment 49690
View attachment 49691
I don't understand why it's so basic. 1 my kids draw better than that and 2 their colouring books have more to them. Im legit confused as to how grown ass people are falling all over it like its some sort of bible, it's a poorly put together piss poor excuse of a journal. And I'd be mortified if I'd spent money on something purely used to line her pockets. There's some excellent journals and mindful books out there, she's just capitalising on a vulnerable market. The sooner her bubble bursts the better. Urgh.

Reactions: 15
I'm still using our old terry nappies and muslins- my kid has been out of nappies for 6 years! I also use old hand towels, teatowels, cut up clothes and towels, flannels, etc. They live in my 'rag bag' (an old promotional tote) in my cleaning cupboard and get used by all the family for spills, DIY, cleaning, etc. Absolute godsend when I'm defrosting the freezer! They do a better job than anything else too.

I bleeping hate waste!! 😡
Yes.....i have a "Rag Bag" as my Mum always did when I was growing up. I've always encouraged my children to do the same!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Other Nachos recipes are available 🤩😆
A whole bottle of sweet chilli sauce is also not the “norm” ingredient unless you’re a sheeple 🐑
Surely the whole recipe works better with a pot of salsa? Much less sugar. Nachos are Mexican, sweet chilli sauce is Thai, they just don’t go together. It’s like pouring gravy on a pizza 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
i cant get my head around when people post on certain groups on fb ive bought all the pink stuff what do i use it for .....why buy it if you havent got a clue ....
This is exactly what I can't understand..... "OMG i just saw this in B&M so i bought 6 of them... now can anyone tell me what it's for!!!!" More money than sense

Reactions: 12
Surely the whole recipe works better with a pot of salsa? Much less sugar. Nachos are Mexican, sweet chilli sauce is Thai, they just don’t go together. It’s like pouring gravy on a pizza 🤢
Correct! Sweet chilli sauce is a Thai dipping sauce isn’t it? Just goes to show Soph’s lack of culinary skills & lack of food knowledge yet if she’s making it with sweet chilli sauce then it has to be correct and the Hinchers will then think the same ! Honestly it’s like the blind leading the blind 🤩

Reactions: 10
I’ve also seen a SS showing another great recipe in her colouring book, a roast dinner!
But not just any roast dinner it’s Ma Barker’s roast dinner 😉
I mean, come the duck on ! You don’t need a recipe for a Sunday roast dinner 😁

I can’t stop laughing at this reviewers “name” :- Long live the Hinchers
😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
To add to the utter smorgasbord of vom flavours, she uses the cool Doritos!! There should be laws about this sort of thing 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’ve also seen a SS showing another great recipe in her colouring book, a roast dinner!
But not just any roast dinner it’s Ma Barker’s roast dinner 😉
I mean, come the duck on ! You don’t need a recipe for a Sunday roast dinner 😁

I can’t stop laughing at this reviewers “name” :- Long live the Hinchers
😁
The ingredients for that will be flying off the shelves ready to post and tag her in 😣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
It’s hardly a swear word [emoji23] I think there’s a bit of reaching going on here. Plenty of words can be used in different ways, just because she’s used the word snowflake differently to what we’d expect it doesn’t make her use of it automatically terrible. I’m sure I’ll get collared for defending her, but honestly, there’s bigger issues to get upset over [emoji23]
It's not a swear word no but it's often used in a derogatory manner. If my child was the subject to trolling, I wouldn't refer to him as a snowflake when there's a million and one other words she could have used. Feel free to keep scrolling if you don't agree with my comment 😘

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.