Mrs Hinch #6 Truth Herts: swipe up for a shark hoover and bleach, endless £££ Sophie will leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been reading all these threads for days now.... I was never one that was pulled fully in - the 'hinching' and 'Hinch' and 'hinchers' tags made me cringe - but can I just thank you all for opening my eyes! I've been telling my friends about these threads and the info that's been uncovered as well!
Trouble is when you say anything they just come back with "you're jealous" it's not that, we can see things she's doing what isn't good plus the lies she tells, oh and welcome, I was like you, read for days before commenting, now I don't shut up 😂🤣

Reactions: 8
Trouble is when you say anything they just come back with "you're jealous" it's not that, we can see things she's doing what isn't good plus the lies she tells, oh and welcome, I was like you, read for days before commenting, now I don't shut up 😂🤣
That's because we're not a nest of vipers like they'd have you believe, we've actually got everybody's best interests at heart! Welcome! X

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She will be gutted , I do feel sorry for her in that respect but she shouldn't have said she was having one until she knew 100%
But isn’t her house a 3 bed, why can’t she give up Henry’s room or her beauty room or whatever she calls it? It’s not like she hasn’t got the rooms.

Reactions: 16
I am itching to share this with her but she will block me I'm sure as she is adamant she will always eat meat.
I managed 10 mins of this video before getting extremely upset by it's consent. O can't watch anymore. It should come with a warning. I am going to become a vegetarian.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I'm really disgusted to see her supporting and profiting off of mink lashes, too:

_20190315_115527.JPG

They are advertised as "cruelty free" because the mink aren't skinned to make the lashes, but it's a complete lie. The mink are kept in the most cramped, filthy conditions, riddled with untreated disease. They suffer so much. She clearly doesn't care about animals at all.

Here are some photos of mink farms, where the fur for these eyelashes come from. I've put them in a spoiler because they are quite upsetting to look at:

_20190315_115550.JPG

_20190315_115613.JPG

_20190315_115625.JPG

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
You'd have thought though she would have waited to see if she got it or not before telling all her followers
Maybe she thought she could sweeten them a few minkys and bottles of
i couldn’t agree me! When I’d see the occasional post she’d put up about being bullied, I’d think why would anyone bully this woman? She’s not doing anything wrong. But she never shared what the so called bullying was. It turns out she just doesn’t like people knowing the truth.
I’d have had more respect for her if she’d told everyone the truth about her job etc, instead of the “OMG I posted a video of myself cleaning one day and people just went mad for it and loved it!”
She trademarked the name Mrs Hinch in September. It’s just all very calculated.
But isn’t her house a 3 bed, why can’t she give up Henry’s room or her beauty room or whatever she calls it? It’s not like she hasn’t got the rooms.
because she needs the makeup room to tag her mirror and the swipe ups etc, and it’s pretty much the same for the dogs bedroom now. Tags the bedding set, his pillows, the pillow storage, the fabric letters on the wall etc etc 🙈

Reactions: 12
Oh those pictures 😭😞

I'm really disgusted to see her supporting and profiting off of mink lashes, too:

View attachment 8390

They are advertised as "cruelty free" because the mink aren't skinned to make the lashes, but it's a complete lie. The mink are kept in the most cramped, filthy conditions, riddled with untreated disease. They suffer so much. She clearly doesn't care about animals at all.

Here are some photos of mink farms, where the fur for these eyelashes come from. I've put them in a spoiler because they are quite upsetting to look at:

• Sad
Reactions: 2
because she needs the makeup room to tag her mirror and the swipe ups etc, and it’s pretty much the same for the dogs bedroom now. Tags the bedding set, his pillows, the pillow storage, the fabric letters on the wall etc etc 🙈
But think of all the new baby stuff she could tag & do swipe ups for 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe she thought she could sweeten them a few minkys and bottles of

i couldn’t agree me! When I’d see the occasional post she’d put up about being bullied, I’d think why would anyone bully this woman? She’s not doing anything wrong. But she never shared what the so called bullying was. It turns out she just doesn’t like people knowing the truth.
I’d have had more respect for her if she’d told everyone the truth about her job etc, instead of the “OMG I posted a video of myself cleaning one day and people just went mad for it and loved it!”
She trademarked the name Mrs Hinch in September. It’s just all very calculated.

Don't forget the dettol spray 🤣

Reactions: 1
I think she’s holding off on a reaction until the book is released, because if she revealed everything now like past jobs anxiety etc, then it wouldn’t be a big reveal when the books released!!

Reactions: 3
she thick she probably don't know what mink is :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 8390

[/QUOTE]

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I just checked the planning and yep it’s been refused! What’s she going to do with that storage unit now :LOL:
The flooring samples she was advertising a few days ago were for her extension, shes been buying stuff for it for weeks, before it's even been approved 🤦. She is so confident in her ability to get what she wants 👸💅.

Now I guess we'll see her redo her perfectly good flooring to save face as it's not likely she'll admit it being refused, she only likes to show the good (and fake) 🤢.

She cleverly uses anything as a money making and fame opportunity, she'll spin this extension refusal to her advantage. I expect a new kitchen with fitted dishwasher. All her little trips to London and "meetings" are plans for her next cringey project, all to get her as many new leads as possible for her Mrs Hinch Ltd. empire.

She was moaning about her TV unit, it would not surprised me at all if she has a whole unnecessary home makeover in the pipeline with, (I'm sure as many have mentioned on here) knocking through the wall to the garage to make it livable. She can't have an additional bedroom/nursery for mini marketing machine in the making, and a play room for all the toys so her perfectly pristine living room is not covered on baby dribble and sticky finger prints, but she can transform the garage space.

Shipping container will be filled to the brim with everything, just need to time it for some home decoration magazine awards so she gets in there to. She is so bloody transparent, everything she does is carefully planned for clout in any industry she can try and inject herself into. The thirst and desperation is sickening.

• Heart
When I watched her I use to feel so down cos of how ‘pretty’ she was
Me too, all the time. Didn't help with my anxiety as I always felt so inadequate. I knew I'd never look like her as too old, short, overweight etc but I spent a lot on makeup and products trying to make myself feel better. When that didn't work I bought nearly everything cleaning related she recommended but despite having 40 bottles of zoflora, matching loo roll holder, tumble drier sheets stuffed in every possible opening throughout the house and calling a bloody duster Dave ~ my house Still didn't look like hers. But. Last night I went to bed without leaving a minky soaking in zoflora in every sink and when I woke up this morning the sky hadn't fallen in, the house was still standing and me, hubby and dog all still breathing 😂👍

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Me too, all the time. Didn't help with my anxiety as I always felt so inadequate. I knew I'd never look like her as too old, short, overweight etc but I spent a lot on makeup and products trying to make myself feel better. When that didn't work I bought nearly everything cleaning related she recommended but despite having 40 bottles of zoflora, matching loo roll holder, tumble drier sheets stuffed in every possible opening throughout the house and calling a bloody duster Dave ~ my house Still didn't look like hers. But. Last night I went to bed without leaving a minky soaking in zoflora in every sink and when I woke up this morning the sky hadn't fallen in, the house was still standing and me, hubby and dog all still breathing 😂👍
Don't try and be Sophie, just be you. You're good enough just as you are. Everyone is. I hate that she makes people feel so rubbish ☹

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I just came back from the doctors i been getting really bad headache feels like I'm going to pass out and I clicked on it all suddenly happened with all the zoflora i been using it been causing me a really bad migraine! i never felt like this before the chemical smell is so strong I'm allergic to it

• Wow
Because she said that it was Henry's room and they was having an extension so she will not want to say he's getting kicked out of his room now. I've got dogs and I love them to bits but they have dog beds but it's very rare they sleep on them. It's usually the sofa or floor

Reactions: 6

View attachment 8390

Omg, i feel sick, my chums daughter sells minky lashes and i bought a pair because i was told they were produced from the hairs lost during casting, bin is were they are going

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.