Mrs Hinch #6 Truth Herts: swipe up for a shark hoover and bleach, endless £££ Sophie will leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I am not shocked it was refused they asked to pretty much double the size of the house!

There’s got to be a move on the cards now.

Reactions: 6
They’ll have to move quickly, I’m sure she’ll have some sort of magazine deal for when the baby’s born and a probably a new book on how to Hinch when you have kids 🙄

It’ll be interesting.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
A few things 😁
Kelloggs. The poptarts, the cocopops, the Rice Krispies. Do you think she was on the beg?... And they delivered... Or was it all part of the 'run up' to the Collab/product placement/ad?
Also, this week we had some porridge being eaten... incoming oat promo?
And..if she wanted a sph2onge so much, and wanted to be part of that particular party, why not buy one?
Finally, she must get gifted so much tit, why doesn't she sell it all and give the £ to charity? Donkeys, dogs, comic relief... The list is endless.

• Heart
I came across this site by chance a few days ago when I googled Mrs Hinch trolls and to be honest I’ve become a little bit obsessed with this forum. Despite, being a relatively intelligent woman, I too got a little caught up in the Mrs Hinch craze, even writing a list of the supplies that I needed to buy, when I’d been using perfectly good cleaning products for over 30 years. It finally dawned me that’s it’s all nonsense when I realised Zoflora wasn’t actually cleaning my floor all it was doing was disinfecting the dirt! How stupid am I. I have watched Mrs Hinch over the last few months, but I too have now had my eyes opened following some of the posts within this forum. My random thoughts are, would Mrs Hinches alleged anxiety improve if she had a little colour in her life, other than that of the cleaning cloths and stuff she puts down the toilet? A houseful of grey must surely bring down anyone on the brightest of days. And no I’m not mocking anxiety, hence my username.
Does she think her followers are that thick that they need to add to a list to put the washing on, or the washing up away - surely the pile of laundry and mountain of plates are a giveaway? Is it me or is she in some sort of Groundhog Day, clean surfaces, mop floor, soak cloths, her posts are the same old, same old, nothing new, nothing groundbreaking, she’s not sitting trying to find a cure for cancer, she’s cleaning, and yet millions are now enthralled, and I agree that the fact that there are individuals doing themselves more harm than good by replicating her is heartbreaking. The fact that she knows it’s going on and chooses not to address it is immoral in my eyes. So this post has become somewhat longer than I had anticipated, but I’ll leave you with this final sentence, would it not be ironic if her book becomes the most donated to oxfam and overtakes it’s current mostly donated book which is .... Fifty shades of grey.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
How do you guy know that mr Hinchliffe calls them shoppers?
Some kind soul shared the evidence on here. It was the video of Mr Bullsh*t spraying the beds on her story. You'll find it if you scroll back through the threads 👍

Reactions: 5
Have you seen the reality of what free-range really means. Me and a group of friends work part time filming undercover in factory farms, "high welfare"/free-range farms and different facilities where animals are used as commodities. The things I could show you would make you physically sick and scar you for life. Disturbing doesn't even begin to cover it.
Yep, people buy "free-range" pork believing that the pigs had a happy life, but in the UK there is no legal definition of "free range pork". This means UK retailers can label factory farmed pork as free range. The only ethical consumption of animals is no consumption at all.

This is something I find so strange about Sophie. She claims to love animals, dotes on her dog more than most people do on their children, squeals with happiness when she sees animals in fields, "donates" to the donkey charity and dogs trust.

Yet 90% of the cleaning products she advertises on her page have been used to torture animals in animal testing. If she truly does care about animals at all, how can she sleep at night knowing she's promoting this?

• Angry
I almost fought a woman in wilko for the last ‘dave’. That’s when I knew I had a problem.
Glad you've seen it for what it really is. Not laughing at you because most of us here have been taken in, but I can just imagine people fighting over dave and kermits at wilko!

I think she's going to buy the multi million pound Essex mansion and use the existing house as a prop. Can't see people tuining in to seeing her clean a swimming pool.

Anyone else think she has to live somewhere brand new?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She will be turning her garage into a room and knocking a door through into the main part of the house.
That's why she has a Storage Unit and also why she hasn't done any 'Narnia' posts of late, it is all stored away ready for the big build

Reactions: 4
No idea who it was, I can't remember names, takes me all my time to remember mine 🤣
The parish council were consulted and recommended that her particular local authority council refuse it. It seems they have, as @Newaccount3 has said. New build estates have particular rules with regard to planning, they are all required to look similar. My guess is that she's applied for building regulations to convert the garage, hence clearing it to the storage unit. They are not published on council websites.

Reactions: 8
Hats off to them who can even speak on videos never mind showing their face. I couldn't do it, id stutter stupidly , forget what I was saying and I'd shake so you wouldn't see anything anyway 😂 fair point though 👍
I'm with you 💯 on this. I think it takes courage to put yourself out there for people to rip to pieces. I could never. (Maybe as a younger person I might have given it a shot, but I couldn't think of anything worse now, what a nightmare 🙈).

Reactions: 3
The parish council were consulted and recommended that her particular local authority council refuse it. It seems they have, as @Newaccount3 has said. New build estates have particular rules with regard to planning, they are all required to look similar. My guess is that she's applied for building regulations to convert the garage, hence clearing it to the storage unit. They are not published on council websites.
You'd have thought though she would have waited to see if she got it or not before telling all her followers

Reactions: 4
I'm with you 💯 on this. I think it takes courage to put yourself out there for people to rip to pieces. I could never. (Maybe as a younger person I might have given it a shot, but I couldn't think of anything worse now, what a nightmare 🙈).
Deffinently not for me

Hi everyone. Takes some time getting through these forums and all I can say is WOW. I too follow Hinch, mostly out of curiosity over the hype of someone who constantly sprays and scents. I never understood why there was constant swipe ups and the reason why. Surely there wasnt that many questions about ALL these products in her home that she would have to do this daily??! Fortunately for me i kinda had the idea that something wasnt adding up with this so I never had the urge to swipe, thankfully. I'm all for people climbing the ladder to success, but there MUST be honesty especially when more and more vulnerable people are looking up to their 'idol' seeking comfort and inspiration. She needs to really address these issues and stop fobbing people off who go straight to her for help through DM. For someone with anxiety herself she should know how this feels. Blocking folk is just disgusting. These people are who got her to where she is now and they literally have no idea exactly how far she's gone.
Her fall will come as quickly as her rise and she only has herself to blame for not being honest and more respectful to her following. Theres success and then theres greed. If there isnt something in it for herself then she wont do it. Defo done alot of things the wrong way!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I honestly can’t believe she was going to build an extension cos she wanted Henry to still have his own room?! What’s wrong with a dog bed? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I've been reading all these threads for days now.... I was never one that was pulled fully in - the 'hinching' and 'Hinch' and 'hinchers' tags made me cringe - but can I just thank you all for opening my eyes! I've been telling my friends about these threads and the info that's been uncovered as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Have you got the link?
No sorry not sharing the link as it’s obviosuly got her address on it. I’ll see if I can take SS.

Funnily enough she even mentioned the extension to her 2m followers the other day saying ‘she can’t wait’ to show us all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.