Mrs Hinch #6 Truth Herts: swipe up for a shark hoover and bleach, endless £££ Sophie will leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but to those ladies saying they feel a bit rubbish about not being able to maintain the Hinch type glam everyday and not feeling pretty enough. I am all for each to their own but for me full makeup is unecessary and not good for the skin. I personally prefer it this way around..... I'd much rather people say oooh you look lovely on the odd occasion I wear makeup rather than have people thinking my goodness she looks rough on the odd occasion I didn't. But definitely each to their own. If I uploaded photo with full makeup AND a filter and got compliments I would feel like such a fraud.

Reactions: 8
Slightly off topic but to those ladies saying they feel a bit rubbish about not being able to maintain the Hinch type glam everyday and not feeling pretty enough. I am all for each to their own but for me full makeup is unecessary and not good for the skin. I personally prefer it this way around..... I'd much rather people say oooh you look lovely on the odd occasion I wear makeup rather than have people thinking my goodness she looks rough on the odd occasion I didn't. But definitely each to their own. If I uploaded photo with full makeup AND a filter and got compliments I would feel like such a fraud.
Very true

Reactions: 3
Some kind soul shared the evidence on here. It was the video of Mr Bullsh*t spraying the beds on her story. You'll find it if you scroll back through the threads 👍
I remember her posting stories and he’d been sat in the next room watching them, and she’d say aww he’s my biggest supporter! I thought it was really sweet. But now I know about their sales / marketing jobs, it all seems quite sour

Reactions: 7
This Morning said Hinch is on this Sunday, could be a repeat as I think a lot of their Sunday show is.The ad clip referred to her as "cleaning sensation". I nearly dropped my mop.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think Hinch is fuming she wasn’t invited to the astonish factory with the other cleaning accounts for their £1.25 million tv campaign this year 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Is it wrong to really hope she has the most awkward baby. One that is sick all the time, doesn't sleep, add in some colic.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Why does she drive into central london all the time in the range rover? No wonder the air quality is so bad. She must have a train station nearby.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, very wrong, why on earth would you wish sickness upon an innocent baby? Holy tit
No, that came out wrong. I don't wish it on the baby. I wish she has the awkwardness. Argh that really didn't come out as intended. I didn't think it though.

I just came back from the doctors i been getting really bad headache feels like I'm going to pass out and I clicked on it all suddenly happened with all the zoflora i been using it been causing me a really bad migraine! i never felt like this before the chemical smell is so strong I'm allergic to it
My husband had a hacking cough months, doctor couldn’t get to the bottom of it. Told me to rule out cleaning products, turns out it was 1001! I was neurotic with the stuff. Within a week of stopping it, his cough went!

Reactions: 9
No, that came out wrong. I don't wish it on the baby. I wish she has the awkwardness. Argh that really didn't come out as intended. I didn't think it though.
I know what you meant. The sleepless nights, the covered in sick, the not having time to clean constantly - the stuff we all have to deal with. I’m sure everyone knows you didn’t wish a baby ill

Reactions: 12
I think you mean a baby that vomits, not one is actually sick and ill. No one here is a troll that wishes sickness on an innocentnet child.

I know what you meant. The sleepless nights, the covered in sick, the not having time to clean constantly - the stuff we all have to deal with. I’m sure everyone knows you didn’t wish a baby ill
That's exactly what I meant, but it came out wrong. And only when I got the responses did I think tit. What did I say. Thanks for wording it better than me.

Reactions: 5
I think you mean a baby that vomits, not one is actually sick and ill. No one here is a troll that wishes sickness on an innocentnet child.
What I actually meant is for her to have a hard time. Because her life right now, is all ad and pretending to clean. A hard dose of reality.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen - looks like Hinch, Sister Pledge, Dazlin & Secret Cleaner are all at Astonish today... bet that’s an awkward room!
Didn’t realise the Hinch was there. She must be staying away from the others!
Please please don’t say Astonish are going to do a deal with her as I love their products and will have to stop buying them!!

Didn’t realise the Hinch was there. She must be staying away from the others!
Please please don’t say Astonish are going to do a deal with her as I love their products and will have to stop buying them!!
Me too. Already bocoytted febreeze and zolfora.

@IBS hater @MamaK hello hello! Welcome to sanity! Have to admit I had a little lump in my throat reading your messages. I think everyone here has been in the same place to some degree. We get called jealous witches, trolls etc etc. WE ARE NOT!! We all seem to care passionately about all sorts of things - cruelty to animals, the environment, health, safety and well-being, people getting into debt, being conned, ripped off, someone making a mint from swipe ups, collabs, ads, partnerships. Someone who is so bleeping lazy/tight that they won't even dish up for a sponge but would rather wait for it to be gifted - wtaf!?
Finally it seems what we're saying is getting through - GOOD because we're not just going to sit back and let it carry on.
There are many many people reading who aren't commenting (this is fine - hi 👋) but who agree and the people do who join are increasing and always welcomed. I think the more voices and experiences shared on here the better - makes our message even louder.
Let's keep going because if we prevent or reverse just one of the things listed above it's been worth it.
Don't forget that the most liked post on here was about cancelling the preorder of her book. What a brilliant way to save yourself some money, make a point and NOT line her bloody pocket even more!
Keep up the good work everyone! 🎉🎊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.