Mrs Hinch #6 Truth Herts: swipe up for a shark hoover and bleach, endless £££ Sophie will leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might set up an I lOvE tHe HiNcH facebook group then when I’ve got a load of Hinch sheep in there get y’all to come on there and educate them ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s clever. I never realised (until I came here) that those swipe up links she made money from. I just thought she was being ‘helpful’ in directing people to the products she uses and gets asked about. Very clever!

Reactions: 17
I can't keep up with these threads LOL But I am trying. I hope more people join this site to see what she is doing to them....I was a follower at first.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm back!!! Again!! I've had an absolute nightmare with my Internet this last week! I still have loads to catch up on but had to write this straight away as I have just seen it! Apologies if this has already been mentioned (Ill know soon as I go back over the thread) but check out therealhousewifeofherts on Insta! I think from what she says, she may have been here but she has made a video about her thoughts on Mrs Hinch and she is now getting an absolute bollocking from the Hinch Army!

Now off to read the last weeks worth of thread....
Welcome back @SunshineRae!!! Yes there's a lot about the real housewife on here, you'll see when you start catching up ?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh do one Sophie, you know very well there's only room at the top of the pyramid for a few people.

It may happen after she tires of pretending she's not mega rich from them
I think the Hinch brand is going to burn out really quickly. All these stories are so much more in your face than YouTubers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I also read some hinch comments and I can tell you now I would not wish to be her for all the money in the world! Jealous NO!
Irritated YES!!

Reactions: 7

FYI - deliberate your instead of you’re.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hi!

Im not a hinch fan and quite frankly I find her to be quite irritating so I wouldn’t say i’m a fan but I don’t outright dislike her.
I’ve read through this thread for a few days and agree with a few points (mixing chemicals, not giving good instructions for products etc) although I’m confused about a few things...

Firstly, I thought it was obvious that ‘swipe up’ links, affiliate products and reccomendations all brought Hinch a profit - Is this not obvious? I think you’d have to be quite thick to think a woman with 2 Million followers was your mate and reccomending something to you with no benefit to herself, if anyone uses instagram and isn’t aware that ‘swipe up’ links pay that person then they shouldn’t be on instagram. It’s your duty as an internet user to know what your reading and the outcomes of that.

Secondly, The same argument for animal testing could be put to any beauty influencer. L’oréal rest on products and it’s estimated around 80% of the UK population use L’oréal products. So we’re hardly all innocent of that.

Lastly, If any of her followers have got into debt to try and make their home like hers, they are a bleeping idiot. Just my opinion, but you would have to be proper dim to think your 1960’s terrace can look like her 300K new build because she has a lavender disinfectant.

I can see the argument from both sides and she’s definitely bleeping annoying but trying to take her down/witch about the animal testing/misleading people isn’t really valid.
She’s just irritating.
I wouldn't say they shouldn't be on insta for not knowing the ins and outs of swipe ups. They've got same right to use it as anyone else. It doesn't excuse others taking advantage or being shady.

Reactions: 13
Hi!

Im not a hinch fan and quite frankly I find her to be quite irritating so I wouldn’t say i’m a fan but I don’t outright dislike her.
I’ve read through this thread for a few days and agree with a few points (mixing chemicals, not giving good instructions for products etc) although I’m confused about a few things...

Firstly, I thought it was obvious that ‘swipe up’ links, affiliate products and reccomendations all brought Hinch a profit - Is this not obvious? I think you’d have to be quite thick to think a woman with 2 Million followers was your mate and reccomending something to you with no benefit to herself, if anyone uses instagram and isn’t aware that ‘swipe up’ links pay that person then they shouldn’t be on instagram. It’s your duty as an internet user to know what your reading and the outcomes of that.

Secondly, The same argument for animal testing could be put to any beauty influencer. L’oréal rest on products and it’s estimated around 80% of the UK population use L’oréal products. So we’re hardly all innocent of that.

Lastly, If any of her followers have got into debt to try and make their home like hers, they are a bleeping idiot. Just my opinion, but you would have to be proper dim to think your 1960’s terrace can look like her 300K new build because she has a lavender disinfectant.

I can see the argument from both sides and she’s definitely bleeping annoying but trying to take her down/witch about the animal testing/misleading people isn’t really valid.
She’s just irritating.
I think you're lying when you say you're not a hinch fan ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi!

She’s just irritating.
I kinda agree with this, I don’t dislike hinch, to be honest I’m only on her stories to see her dog haha he’s cute but I won’t go into the fact he has his own bedroom ? is she actually doing anything wrong? Surely it’s the gullible idiots who think she’s their bestie and think they have to have everything she has and do everything she does that’s the problem. However if they’re gullible enough to do that then more fool them. She’s making money, easy money, good on her. Could she use her platform to promote/discourage animal testing absolutely, if she turned around and said I’m not using flash etc anymore they’d tit their pants and it could inspire big changes course, but she won’t cause of the money and maybe she just doesn’t care, that’s fine most of the world don’t anyway, she’s not exactly the devil for not doing it. I just don’t see why she’s so hated, I don’t see what she does wrong she’s taking advantage of the sheeple but they’re letting themselves be taken advantage of. Just a thought. It seems as though you’re directing your hate at her when really she’s not actually doing anything wrong? Maybe I’m misinformed so don’t go in haha just explain what I’m missing? I used her shark code and got 10% off I don’t care if she got money for it cause I paid less money than I would have so I’m okay with that.

Reactions: 5
Move along if you don't see anything wrong with the hinch! this thread isn't for you.

She's encouraging a dangerous amount of chemicals, breaking the law with not disclosing ads, being manipulative with her followers, lying about how she gained fame and much more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.