Mrs Hinch #6 Truth Herts: swipe up for a shark hoover and bleach, endless £££ Sophie will leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rest assured one day the message will be out there. They will see the hinch for what she always was, a massive money making business.

It may happen after she tires of pretending she's not mega rich from them, or when she packs it all in or when she messes up really badly.

But it will happen. It always does. It might even take a few years, but one day she won't be sitting quite so pretty.

Just like zoe, sat alone looking sad in her mansion writing how she's doubting herself and every single thing she's ever done. They know they are fakers and used their young fans, and that is always going to feel bad.

Mrs Hinch is yet to learn that money doesn't mean squat when it comes to well-being and internal peace.

Reactions: 18
People are being mocked and called jealous for pointing out the sales techniques and the Hinchers are just a way to make money and not her friends. This is on Mrs Hinch made me do it.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand the real housewifes post, I'm confused? Is she bashing hinch', because that post looks to me like she's a hincher?

Sorry, I don't know who she is or follow her so unsure!

Reactions: 6
What happened to the one giveaway a few months ago where you had to text to enter and people where getting charged, loads of people complained and said it was unfair to charge to enter a giveaway next thing is the post and all trace of a giveaway disappeared, no mention of a winner. Wonder what happened to the people who’d paid to enter x

Reactions: 10
I don't understand the real housewifes post, I'm confused? Is she bashing hinch', because that post looks to me like she's a hincher?

Sorry, I don't know who she is or follow her so unsure!
I believe she's an ex-Hincher, like myself and quite a few others here. So glad we've seen the light, and I hope lots more people will too.

Reactions: 20
I totally relate, I was stressing myself because I couldn’t get it that clean, and I was constantly put pet stuff away because I didn’t think it looked nice but I realised that my puppy and older dog enjoy playing with their toys and like a bed to snooze in. My home isnt dirty but isn’t spotless it’s lived in and I’m happy with that x
Yup I have 4 dogs and dont get me wrong I do clean a little bit daily and tidy but I was going spending £££ on products and cleaning hours after work and getting stressed out because it didnt look brand new !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not on FB so thanks for the updates!
Shouting "you're jealous" is lazy and unimaginative. It's parroting what you've heard someone say in situations like this. It's blinkered, foolish and pure evidence of brainwashing. These hinchers would do anything for their leader. It's tragic.
I've just seen a comment from someone saying that Mrs Hinch was a hairdresser and not a saleswomen. OK - hinchers...YOU Google it. Don't believe what you read here, research it yourself. Google Sophie Barker Essex LinkedIn
We've had people on these threads breaking their hearts because they have got into debt buying Shark's, started with anxiety about their 'not up to scratch' homes, were blocked for no reason by Mrs Hinch. That's not clever is it?
Sophie is not being honest, and we are not making this up.
She's not declaring how much she's raking in from hinchers, eBay, paid partnerships. You think she just happened upon those pop tarts by accident? Why does she squeegee her floor if the Shark's so good? Because she makes a cut from both. The list goes on and on and on and on.
How are we bullies, when we're concerned about people's mental and physical well-being? When we want to stop people being ripped off?
How is being brave and speaking up on Instagram being a snake?
It's more pathetic to blindly protect a woman you've never met and doesn't know you exist. Who only wants you to line her pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was lured in by the Hinch (then turned into making me feel rubbish because my house is far from tidy and clean all the time) but the more I watched her on Instagram the more annoyed by her I was. Anyway...still in the Facebook group We Love Mrs Hinch and today's topic is how everyone is jealous of her because her house is so clean yadda yadda and how all her gifts are so easy to spot !!! Blindfolds are well and truly on this morning
Her house is far from clean did you see the state of the wipes when she cleaned her floor I would be embarrassed to put that on Facebook if I was a cleaning account.

Reactions: 3
Her house is far from clean did you see the state of the wipes when she cleaned her floor I would be embarrassed to put that on Facebook if I was a cleaning account.
No I didnt ! Well that makes me feel better!! Because when i mopped mine they weren't that bad???

Reactions: 5
Oh poor Serene's jumped onto the status on we love mrs hinch fb group she put:

Serenity Blossom Jane: i’ve been ripped to shreds by the same
horrible people too. they’ve vile. i spent the entire weekend crying because of them, they’re absolutely horrendous people.

if they don’t like us they should unfollow us and leave us alone!! ??

i can’t imagine how horrid it is for sophie to deal with. all the horrid stuff they said about me was destroying me, and she got it 10 fold.

horrible horrible people!!

always seems to make things about her! Piss off Serene all we said is its clear you like to be on whatever bandwagon is currently trending. Oh and Lou aka twinkle twit replied saying me too! Pure attention grabbers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s because she doesn’t clean. She just sprays endless amounts of fabric And air freshener all over her house. The whole time I’ve followed the woman the most strenuous task I’ve seen her do is dust with Dave!! ?

Reactions: 13
sorry for the double post but these guys are out right lying, nobody has ever ripped into them at all! If Serene wants to cry over being called an attention seeker then I'd say you're a tad too sensitive hun. As for 'lou' you called youself twinkle twit first on insta so us calling you twit is bullying? ok. Nobody has said horrid stuff about anybody so get your facts right.

Reactions: 12
When her book comes out I'm going to read it then write a review about how she's a top sales woman, bought followers, fake anxiety, fake hairdresser and drop in tattle to let her shoppers know the truth. all the best ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
her floors are always black when she uses the floor wipes even though she "mops" every day

Reactions: 8
Please say that some one is keeping screenshots and other examples/evidence before they mysteriously disappear from the internet?
How a tabloid hasn’t caught up with this I do not know!
Imagine if Aunt Bessie was an actual person, would she be a bosomly granny or would she pelt you with her Yorkshire’s? Tangent ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.