Mrs Hinch #6 Truth Herts: swipe up for a shark hoover and bleach, endless £££ Sophie will leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never even does giveaways. Imagine how completely thrilled her Hinchers would be to win a basket of cleaning supplies and a handwritten note from her, it would make their week. She's one of the most selfish influencers I have ever come across, and that's saying something given that being completely self absorbed is pretty much a prerequisite of being an influencer.
When she did it was a text to win..So she could make money out of people, SHOCK.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I'm back!!! Again!! I've had an absolute nightmare with my Internet this last week! I still have loads to catch up on but had to write this straight away as I have just seen it! Apologies if this has already been mentioned (Ill know soon as I go back over the thread) but check out therealhousewifeofherts on Insta! I think from what she says, she may have been here but she has made a video about her thoughts on Mrs Hinch and she is now getting an absolute bollocking from the Hinch Army!

Now off to read the last weeks worth of thread....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have contacted buzzfeed to try and see if they will investigate and do an article about it all. Fingers crossed they will. Maybe if enough of us email them - they might? [email protected]

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yup I have 4 dogs and dont get me wrong I do clean a little bit daily and tidy but I was going spending £££ on products and cleaning hours after work and getting stressed out because it didnt look brand new !
I also don’t understand the mentality of “wanting to get rid of the dog smell” so many people on that batty Facebook group say the how do I get rid of the dog smell - if you don’t want a doggy smell don’t get a dog!!! I have four dogs also because I want them - it clearly states on zoflora packaging “do not allow pets to lick or walk on wet treated surfaces” this stuff is toxic to animals

Reactions: 14
The hinch fans are getting crazy over someone saying "she’s not your friend"!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think if enough people make enough noise someone will listen

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When her book comes out I'm going to read it then write a review about how she's a top sales woman, bought followers, fake anxiety, fake hairdresser and drop in tattle to let her shoppers know the truth. all the best ?
Make sure to send it back after ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry that Kirsty is having to put up with this abuse just for stating her opinion about the reality of the Hinching craze, but this is a great opportunity to educate some of the Hinch Army! Let's all go and tell them the truth about Sophie, we might be able to wake up some of the cult members. You'll have to scroll down to find the post they're commenting on, it's from September.

Edit: Here's the post
I've just added my two penneth worth on Insta

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.