Mrs Hinch #6 Truth Herts: swipe up for a shark hoover and bleach, endless £££ Sophie will leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, that came out wrong. I don't wish it on the baby. I wish she has the awkwardness. Argh that really didn't come out as intended. I didn't think it though.
I knew what you meant, text has no tone so I knew you didn't mean that nastily..is nastily a word? Well it is now 🤣

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen LMM stories just now? Now don’t get me wrong as I’ve previously said I use to really like watching her & what she’s said in her stories I can definitely say she HAS done good with her page, she’s used it as a platform to help others unlike Hinch, LMM has raised money ect & now unless I’ve missed some other kind of drama on Instagram I feel like she’s posted that due to what’s being said here about Hinch & also that account that’s now outing Hinch? As I feel like she only speaks out or posts stuff when anything is said about her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Do you think Hinch is fuming she wasn’t invited to the astonish factory with the other cleaning accounts for their £1.25 million tv campaign this year 😂😂😂😂😂
That would mean mixing with the riff raff (in her eyes) and she's blocked most of them I think, not sure why tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would mean mixing with the riff raffle in her eyes and she's blocked most of them I think, not sure why tho.
I was kind of hoping to see Dazlin vs Hinch 😂 esp after Hinch literally nicked loads of tips off her without crediting (ofc)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That would mean mixing with the riff raffle in her eyes and she's blocked most of them I think, not sure why tho.
I think she’s definitely blocked Daz as I remember someone saying it in their stories awhile ago.

Anyone else getting ads from Kelloggs in their social media feed? I think they must have bought access to her followers. 😠
Since I started following her last week I started getting ads for lenor, unstoppables and febreeze. You're wasting your time huns, I'm chemical free and that shite won't be coming anywhere near my house 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sounds to me like she had problems with other women
View attachment 8399
So this is where the "anxiety" comes from. I wonder if she was caught & outed for sleeping with her boss (JH), or even sleeping her way to the top. It may have come to light, so they made her life difficult to get rid of her as they lost any respect she earned herself. Or maybe she wasn't meeting targets so it ground her down... who knows.

I’ve recently stumbled across here & im literally agog! I had heard of Hinch a while back, didn’t follow her but I knew of all the products she was constantly pushing through others on my insta but Christ this is all a revelation! :oops: I wonder how long it will be before the bubble bursts?
Not to derail the thread but it’s the same with Mrs Meldrum, all about selling/pushing whatever they can to the masses, whilst being “one of us!” This thread has been so enlightening, thankyou all!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she’s definitely blocked Daz as I remember someone saying it in their stories awhile ago.
I saw that to on her live. On Hinch Ltd's live she did a while back, I saw both Dazlincleaning and Sisterpledge post "Hi" in the chat, so was surprised to learn Dazlincleaning was blocked so guessed they were both blocked following that. I checked both DC and SP's following list and neither of them now follow Hinch. What could Hinch possibly dislike about them both, they never talk about anyone (IG accounts) in a bad way.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else getting ads from Kelloggs in their social media feed? I think they must have bought access to her followers. 😠
Maybe cookies to. I keep seeing bloody shark ads FFS 😐🔫.

• Angry
Someone isn't going to like the caption on this photo. Shame she doesn't realise the only thing she's queen of is scenting stuff and not actually doing any real cleaning...
Dazlin looks lovely in this pic! They all do, but she looks quite different. 👍👍👍 Astonish!

• Haha
I thought it was quite cheeky when she used the Marie kondo method to fold clothes and then called it #hinched.

As for the ebay thingie, November last year after watching her put plastic baskets in her fridge, I sent her a pick of my fridge and the fridge containers I use to organise it and told her where I bought it - homebargains and how much it cost £2.99 per basket.

She ignored me, a month later she all of a sudden had the same idea but with the fridge containers bought off ebay for £6.99. I thought cheeky mare.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
They live on a new build estate of course it's going to be denied. They thought they were going to get special treatment!

Guess we are going to be seeing them move. Don't worry hinchers/best friends of hers you will get to see all the videos of her moving on your dosh.
She lives in a 3 bedroom house, there will be 3 people in the house. It was a certainty it would be refused

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.