Mrs Hinch #6 Truth Herts: swipe up for a shark hoover and bleach, endless £££ Sophie will leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe cookies to. I keep seeing bloody shark adds FFS 😐🔫.
So this is another level of advertising that I've just twigged onto today. Wish they'd all just duck off. I'm blocked by her on my main account for liking a picture that didn't suit, and just use an old one to follow her. If these ads were in my main feed I'd be unfollowing FAST.
The psychology of subliminal messages is sooo interesting. When she was flirting with that bloody blue dragon sauce the other week, I was in b&m for Yorkshire tea, just minding my own business and having a quick squizz at the other shelves when I saw that sauce. FFS my hand had a mind of its own and nearly picked it off the shelf! I had to catch myself fast. I've never bought that stuff in my life, or wanted it either! It was quite scary - how my subconscious brain recognised and wanted what I'd seen her blithering on about. My rational brain soon kicked in and I scolded myself and moved quickly along, but this must be happening all day every day.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Thanks. Lots have taken offence. So I’m doing all the eye rolls. Nastily is a great word.
It did look wrong but I'm crap with words too so I knew what you meant. I think that's why hinch has a ghost writer cos she's like us with wording 😊 when I use to see her caption ATB,
Straight away my brain kicked in and thought
A Total witch (ATB) 😂 my brain is in a league of its own. If they opened my head up there would be a monkey sat there with symbols smashing them together 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LMM saying it as it is on her stories right now.
I feel like she’s not getting it though. I don’t give a hoot about Whos making money etc, I think LMM works extremely hard and I love her stories and cleans! She’s missing the point with Hinch. The fact that her sales and marketing background has never been mentioned to her 2 million ‘friends’, someone pointed out on here the other day that when she went to London and was filming ‘really big buildings’ and was in awe - she worked in those buildings! She even pointed out where her hubby worked, but failed to mention that she worked there too for several years.

I love LMM but slightly peeved at her posts this morning

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen LMM stories just now? Now don’t get me wrong as I’ve previously said I use to really like watching her & what she’s said in her stories I can definitely say she HAS done good with her page, she’s used it as a platform to help others unlike Hinch, LMM has raised money ect & now unless I’ve missed some other kind of drama on Instagram I feel like she’s posted that due to what’s being said here about Hinch & also that account that’s now outing Hinch? As I feel like she only speaks out or posts stuff when anything is said about her 🤷🏼‍♀️
She's trying to be the authorative figure I think, stepping up trying to stop the "bitching" (aka calling out disgusting and downright shady behaviour). General bitching is inevitable when you get a bunch of adults together (esp women 🙈), when it's a popularity contest and people are desperately trying to make money.

I've said a few times I think LMM is worried for being outed for her somewhat shady behaviour at times.

The whole "follow Friday" loop is just asking for trouble, and smaller more desperate accounts like HTH (who's at astonish today) kisses the ass of anyone with a larger following tagging them in her stories trying to get a reshare, desperate clout chasing. She is also a follow & unfollower once she's noticed a follow back.

I'm quite shocked Astonish invited her tbh, she's about as interesting as paint drying.

Did you see Paige on the beg on Dazlin's live 🤢.

Reactions: 4
It did look wrong but I'm crap with words too so I knew what you meant. I think that's why hinch has a ghost writer cos she's like us with wording 😊 when I use to see her caption ATB,
Straight away my brain kicked in and thought
A Total witch (ATB) 😂 my brain is in a league of its own. If they opened my head up there would be a monkey sat there with symbols smashing them together 🤣

I’m definitely one of these people that blurts stufff our without thinking it through. I need to type. Then read. Then edit. Then read. Possible edit again. I also laugh at inappropriate times.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw that to on her live. On Hinch Ltd's live she did a while back, I saw both Dazlincleaning and Sisterpledge post "Hi" in the chat, so was surprised to learn Dazlincleaning was blocked so guessed they were both blocked following that. I checked both DC and SP's following list and neither of them now follow Hinch. What could Hinch possibly dislike about them both, they never talk about anyone (IG accounts) in a bad way.
Yeah I don’t know what she’d dislike about them either? They both seem like genuine people to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I feel like she’s not getting it though. I don’t give a hoot about Whos making money etc, I think LMM works extremely hard and I love her stories and cleans! She’s missing the point with Hinch. The fact that her sales and marketing background has never been mentioned to her 2 million ‘friends’, someone pointed out on here the other day that when she went to London and was filming ‘really big buildings’ and was in awe - she worked in those buildings! She even pointed out where her hubby worked, but failed to mention that she worked there too for several years.

I don’t follow LMM but I have just watched her stories. My general opinion. She is trying to be the mum of cleaners. Like, wants everyone to be friends. She is completely missing the point with hinch. It’s a marketing ploy. I also think she is secretly jealous of her. That she started before her. But because she didn’t have the marketing behind her. It’s not worked out for her. I could be wrong. Just my general opinion I’ve got from the stories.

Reactions: 6
I saw that to on her live. On Hinch Ltd's live she did a while back, I saw both Dazlincleaning and Sisterpledge post "Hi" in the chat, so was surprised to learn Dazlincleaning was blocked so guessed they were both blocked following that. I checked both DC and SP's following list and neither of them now follow Hinch. What could Hinch possibly dislike about them both, they never talk about anyone (IG accounts) in a bad way.
she blocked daz after the whole cif shower screen saga. Her family were sending daz abuse telling her to delete her page cause she's copying hinch apparently

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah I don’t know what she’d dislike about them either? They both seem like genuine people to me.
I adore sister pledge! She seems like the nicest woman! And just like LMM, she works her bloody arse off every day.
Daz is an absolute darling! Very to the point, which I love. And when she showed the email off a company who wanted her to promote their product but weren’t cruelty free, I thought that was great and showed the type of person she is.

Reactions: 10
I just read Lmm stories. Why is she talking to everyone like they're all cleaning accounts? There's a vast wodge of people who are pissed off who don't have cleaning accounts! I don't think she fully gets it from Joe Public's pov.
I do get the feeling that she's just loving the Hinch-love a little bit too much. Probably coming from a good place but way off the mark. It's about transparency (and sooo much more)
And no, I don't know if wodge is a word but I like it 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart

I think she's aiming a lot of it at cleaning accounts to be honest, that are now bitching about hinch. I said something similar on here this morning. Let's face it, it's true a lot of them have been pissed off they haven't got a message/share/like/comment and have come over here because they've exhausted the hinch hashtags for the followers and aren't getting where hinch is or have been snubbed by her. Most people who run a cleaning or any instagram account for anything than personal use need and want the likes and followers. It's a bit of double standards really because they're fan girling one min then slating her the next.

Reactions: 3
she blocked daz after the whole cif shower screen saga. Her family were sending daz abuse telling her to delete her page cause she's copying hinch apparently
No way! Daz doesn’t seem like the type of woman to back down to me. How dare she clean her shower with cif 🙄😂 I’ve only recently started following daz, sister pledge and LLM, maybe a month or two. I really like Mario. I don’t think you could call him a cleaning account, but his stories always make me smile

Reactions: 2
I’m definitely one of these people that blurts stufff our without thinking it through. I need to type. Then read. Then edit. Then read. Possible edit again. I also laugh at inappropriate times.
You're not alone you just described me to a t to 😂

I just read Lmm stories. Why is she talking to everyone like they're all cleaning accounts? There's a vast wodge of people who are pissed off who don't have cleaning accounts! I don't think she fully gets it from Joe Public's pov.
I do get the feeling that she's just loving the Hinch-love a little bit too much. Probably coming from a good place but way off the mark. It's about transparency (and sooo much more)
And no, I don't know if wodge is a word but I like it 😂)
I like LMM I've followed her since she had about 2000 followers. I get the vibe she doesnt like hinch, she certainly doesn't fall for the bull tit, but is probably very careful to play nice as she knows what damage the barmy Army can do. So acts the diplomat. My opinions any way.

Reactions: 6
FFS LMM is pulling the "shes not doing anything wrong" chestnut. Oh duck off!!!

I also keep thinking about what will happen when the baby arrives. When there is a mobile toddler in the house all those trays, candles and blankets perfectly placed in the lounge will be so inviting to little hands, and those baskets on the staircase will be dangerous
She'll have to lock all her kitchen cupboards and do away with those easy to open bathroom store units she's been endlessly flogging on ebay.

They are rammed with easy to access chemicals.

She'll likely be like that lady who takes pics of her kid playing with her Zofloras tho :sleep: I have zero faith she'll ever do the right things or be a good example to anyone.

You all need to step away from your phones and take some accountability for your own spending. I once filled Mrs Hinch also, but I unfollowed her like an adult when I realised I had no interest in her content. Maybe you should all do the same if you dislike her so much?!!!
I can’t understand why a bunch of apparently grown ups, are sitting here bitching. No one forces you to spend a penny and why you’re spending money and hoarding cleaning products based on the opinion of someone who isn’t a cleaning expert in any shape or form, is beyond me! The fact that many of you are still following and watching Mrs Hinch (or anyone else you’re bitching about) is stupid and will continue to serve them without you even buying into their ADs. Clearly you all have nothing better to do and enjoy winding yourselves up by continually watching.

Let them live their lives and for duck sake, go and live yours!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.