Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow Nancy from someone recommending it on here, also, Michelle Ogundehin was recommended, she did a bit of clean cleaning but she's been brilliant recently with her obsession of energy use & tips. She's well worth following too
Agree. Nancy knows how to run an insta page that's for sure. She trumps Hinch by miles at every turn. Her great tips, her lovely bubbly personality and her absolute passion for what she does, eco friendly and money saving. She's way richer than Hinch but she's very grounded and never ever brags, you really get the sense that she just wants to help people save money and help the planet at the same time. I think she's fab.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That brick slip fireplace would have looked better with a log burner and a mantle. The modern fire looks dogs muck, Dogpie.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Because she needs people who can’t think for themselves or be able to question somebody’s intentions, to buy her crap and buy into all of her BS 💩
However much she may try or want to appeal to a better demographic, it will never happen as she only appeals to this type of person i.e. stupid, uneducated and with no critical thinking abilities whatsoever.

Reactions: 25
Just duck off! Brickkk shhhllips look bloody awful. Another one of 'face like an old bulldog' Mummaz amazzzzing ideas 🥴
View attachment 1712112
I know she put that picture on to brag, but with all that money and all that space she slapped a big tacky tv over the fireplace. I mean I understand in small homes that the fireplace is probably the only spare but of wall to put a tv on. But in that great big room WHY would you put it there. Just looks cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The remark on the mood board of “posh, eh”

Just wants me to screw up my face, shake my head and wonder just how scummy/chavvy she really is if that is posh. It’s just a few ribbons and green foliage. I totally despair that someone with so little talent, intelligence and well not class but perhaps respectability has managed to rip off so many people.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her bragging seems to be getting worse every week, almost as if she gets some sick kick out of it. Shameless, inconsiderate twit who totally lacks intelligence and real class.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have never hated a breed of animal more than she has made me hate alpacas. Filthy matted tit covered stinky manky spitty mingers
Had to check you were referring to the alpacas, maybe that’s why she feels such an affinity for them and insists on her daily snog with Royoioii

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
How can she STILL not believe this JoUrNeY she’s on ghuyyyssssshhhhhhhhhh??
It’s been one hundred years ffs I could’ve journeyed to the moon and back already bubs and she’s still banging on about it like it only happened yesterday.

her burgundy chav ribbons are shite. Her mug shot looks like vomit. Her filtered face is LUDICROUS and she’s a self centred bleep. ATV!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I wish she wouldn’t pretend she cares about the environment with her 100% recycled cushions and throw rubbish, when she sprays enough to kill the eco system just cleaning her sink!
Agreed! In my local huge Tesco, her stuff has all been moved upstairs to the furthest darkest corner. It's wonderful to see, stacks and stacks of unsold Hinch shite.
same in mine

Reactions: 11
Sopha, your TV looks ridiculous over your fireplace because it's too bleeping big for that space. Hope that helps. ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How many times do we need to see that fecking fireplace?? I swear the rest of the room is empty 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just found a hilarious insta account that takes the piss out of this beige trend. @officialsadbeige if anyOne wants a laugh. Large following so I believe I can share it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.