Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guyssssssh, I think I’ve worked out who Jimbob’s speciaaaaaal party tend friends/friend are that they haven’t seen for ages 🧐

She mentions this.....

71364E92-3A23-4EFC-B267-BAFB151DC380.jpeg

So, could these be the tend party friends, the hats are a bit of a clue to be honesssssscht. Meet party loving Negative Nancy and Negative Nancy 🐴🐴 Seen a long time ago and never scheeeeen again 🧐

5E03ED80-0438-49CC-9DEC-B03A388CF84C.jpeg

Or......

Was there just one tend party friend... Negative Nancy 🧐 Seeing as she wrote and I quote “To every single of Jamie’s friends”

504D7142-9A46-4A5E-84FA-2EF2BD7226C6.jpeg

Meet Negative Nancy..... Jamie’s one and only guest and his old tend friend 🐴😂

83B8F3F7-A298-4E01-9450-4A02BD88BD86.jpeg

Is that negative enough for ya Sopha? Negative Nancy came out to play 🐴🥳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Picklelily

VIP Member
Blatantly written those herself. We all know how much she likes to block. I got blocked for telling her followers to be careful with the sink hack as it causes flooding, so there’s no way she’s been reading those and hasn’t blocked her.

Also it’s definitely not a tattler because we all hate how much Ronnie get tarred with the “naughty” label constantly for no reason.

Obviously we’ve got another day of ads coming or something big has been gifted

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Just saw her latest thing. Now that is trolling. And that is NOT the attitude of anyone here.
“Am I overthinking?”
The same person messaging her that over and over? Yeah…nah. People get blocked for liking random comments on other people’s accounts, but she lets that go? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 41

zozo0121

Fake face, fake fireplace, fake art on tv. The only best things in her life are gifted free… my first thread title nomination

• Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
So she says they invited friends that they’ve “not seen for years” to jimbobnojob’s party… why would you do that?? It’s either to make the numbers up as he’s a Billy no mates these days OR to show off their house.

Reminds me of the time when she was really spiteful about an ex boyfriend saying “I wonder if his wife follows me now”. She honestly thinks she’s made it when in reality she has done nothing to deserve what she has. Despite what she brain washes her sheep to believe.

• Heart

ragdollmissy

VIP Member
"I work my absolute butt off" nah you don't LOL
Her full range is bollocks.
Had to mention mummy didn't she, she needs yanking from the tit.
She's a lazy bitch who isn't grateful. She's greedy and selfish.. If she was grateful, she'd give more and do more to show that.
The only ones working their butt off are the people who work in the sweatshops making that tat.

Reactions: 40

Swedish chef

VIP Member
My family are a bit smutty at times. A fair bit of toilet humour when we are all together BUT never around our kids, it’s totally inappropriate.

Knowing mine, they’d go to school/nursery and start repeating the smut 😭
Right, I'm all for smut jokes, however, there is smut and then there is the ole perv uncle making dick jokes in front of his 14(?) old niece. We have all been around fuckwits like this and when their behaviour is called out, will respond with its only a joke blah blah blah, only it's not. It's not the first time, there was dildogate again dick jokes in front of his niece, telling his then toddler son to 'go on son, grab the other jug' at a garden centre. It's vile and toxic behaviour. And clearly he has no knob 😂

Thetruth123

VIP Member
You can tell she is more of her unhinged self around what she knows ie the og sink …As much as she wanted to keep up with the sollomans the jones ….I think the old house was so much suited to her weird , batshit crazy personality… grey skull in my opinion was barely but more cosy than the crem!! She is trying to be even more something she is not in this new house …another reason it’s just not working ….I think down the line she will regret moving 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I get you!

I have been trying to put myself in Hinch's size nines about it all. Me and CoolDad are similar in age to the Hinches and my sister has 2 teenage daughters. We are close, I babysat them when they were tiny, they babysit for me now and we Snapchat (told you I'm a CoolMom 😏) to keep in touch. But would I EVER make an innuendo about my husband...their Uncle's.... penis to them?! HELL no, and for so many reasons!

1) They would be mortified. He's their old Uncle and they do not fancy him.

2) My husband would be mortified. Both these girls are not only family, but under 16. He would not want them thinking of him like that.🤢

3) My sister would be mortified. She has brought up two incredibly well behaved teenagers, they're street smart enough but sex smut jokes/swearing are not on the cards for them right now.

4) It was a shit joke.
I think she makes the smutty jokes when she’s around other women to make some sort of territorial claim on Jamie. He’s mine. We make sex jokes because we have sex. He’s mine. She’s threatened by her mother and her niece. Says it all.

• Sick

Listoflies

Anyone getting suspicious about the begging being more obvious and frequent?
Clearly having to ask because they're not good enough to be offered 👀 #mrswho?

• Haha
  • Heart

plonkington

VIP Member
We haven’t actually just witnessed sopha set off fireworks next to the livestock have we? Behave…

• Haha

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Her fake “Ronnie is going to be a chicken, I’ll be a mess” ain’t fooling me. She’s more likely to overshadow him by turning up to be the Fucking chicken rather than him.

A shit excuse for a mother, the crocodile tears fool no one.

Lastly, what wonderful diet advice from a woman who clearly has some kind of eating disorder. Shove your Fucking jug and mugshots up your arse, hunnaaaaay.

• Heart

Picklelily

VIP Member
Blatantly written those herself. We all know how much she likes to block. I got blocked for telling her followers to be careful with the sink hack as it causes flooding, so there’s no way she’s been reading those and hasn’t blocked her.

Also it’s definitely not a tattler because we all hate how much Ronnie get tarred with the “naughty” label constantly for no reason.

Obviously we’ve got another day of ads coming or something big has been gifted

Edited to add- also she clearly stated a while back that she has someone go through her messages and delete the trolling ones so she doesn’t have to see them 🙄

And if someone was writing shit about my child, I’d be questioning why I’m still showing my children and why I’m not protecting them from the hatred. One day Ron and Len are going to see all these messages she’s shared that contain horrible notes

• Heart
Sorry if already been mentioned but did anyone notice when she posted the story of Lennie and Ronnie fighting over the toy hoover , the panic and distress in her voice when they started 🤣 You can just tell she can’t cope!

• Haha
Reactions: 39