Mrs Hinch #596 How many followers Soph have you got? When all your bots are gone... Not a lot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's trying to go back to how it started to get all the hype about her back and that engagement. She's seeing herself replaced . Especially not invited to home bargains event so she's trying to claw her way back and pretend she's the date. But it's not going to have the same affect with this cost of living. She is not the same or maybe she is the same but was able to pull wool over so many eyes. Been calculating and sly from the start.#Mrshinchisover

Reactions: 47
I cant decide if her sex life is that dry she gets her kicks from sinks or if shes just desperate to recreate 2018
Reeks of desperation to be like who she was before not a farm, get the hun's back on side plus she couldn't ssshhhine her new sink, sad cow as she is

Reactions: 32
Oh phew! I thought I had missed something with the kitchen! Please tell me why she’s turned her garage into a kitchen!!!
Is it going to be a Granny flat for Fiddles and Weepy?

Reactions: 19
I’m sure there was something in the garage planning about no kitchen being allowed in there.

Not planning that Soph and Janine put in, but the kindly gent who chose them to have the house.

ETA found it. She talked about this kitchen in January so fuck knows how long it’s actually been there. This is probably a pre-record from Easter.

Reactions: 30
I think the garage kitchen (what ever the fuck that is) looks nicer than her actual kitchen

Reactions: 51
If people are crying over a sink they have serious issues that need addressing. And the one who said still the same Mrs Hinch from years ago. WTF....Time to wake the fuck up. Idiot

Reactions: 36
We're going see her putting her cloths and minkys to bed again now I bet

Reactions: 24
If people are crying over a sink they have serious issues that need addressing. And the one who said still the same Mrs Hinch from years ago. WTF....Time to wake the fuck up. Idiot
I almost cried over my sink when my husband was scrubbing it with a brush But it’s my sink and was fairly new, so I’m allowed.

Reactions: 18
The planning condition for the garage was that it had to be used as ancillary to the main house. So they can put a kitchen in there but can't run a business out of it or live in it permanently.

That’s the most pathetic shit I’ve seen! Crying over the kids, the tend farm and now a FUCKING SINK get a loife hunnaaayyyzzzz

Showing the OG sink in the garage has proved this move to Llama Lodge has backfired spectacularly

Reactions: 47
I have returned from my unplanned hiatus (I’m sure you all didn’t care, you nusty old trolls) to say…. Why the fuck are people crying over a bastard sink? I get Sophie crying, she’s lost the plot and we all know it, but a load of people crying over a sink who’ve never seen the sink in person? I’d hate to see them all take a trip to B&Q, they’d die of dehydration due to the tears they’d shed in there🥲

Reactions: 36
I think her house is stunning but I also feel she isn’t happy. No reasonably sane human could get that emotional over a sink etc. Solomon is the same. They’re either unhinged or very manipulative.

Reactions: 17
She’s got another kitchen to make shift food for the kids and mugshots for her? We don’t even get to see the Just Rolllll anymore….

Reactions: 11
Showing the OG sink in the garage has proved this move to Llama Lodge has backfired spectacularly
I don't even think it's the same sink IF I'M HONEST one sink looks pretty much like the next 🥱
She is literally desperate now to claw (pun intended!) back some of her original popularity
She's NOTHING like she was when she first started out why can't those morons see it?!!

Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but I just got home and am speed catching up. I watch her sound down unless I really have to. Does she audibly explain the purpose of this additional full on kitchen in the garage? Or is she breadcrumbing her parents living there? Because surely that’s what it’s for? Why else would you randomly install a kitchen in your garage? I don’t get it.
Or would she be so audacious as to admit this is her set kitchen for filming cleaning because she’s realised cleaning a stainless steel sink is more relatable to her huns than her new one? I’m genuinely baffled as to what’s going on here????

Reactions: 37
did she only knock on her sisters door for trick or treating?!

does this not say it all?

she made a choice to sell her private life, the kids didn’t. If she kept them off the gram someone else could let them enjoy things like that.

i thought she loved her hun fans?! What’s the problem taking them trick or treating?

poor kids can’t do things like that as there’s a chance their “aunts” will recognise them. Weird af

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.