Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to you owl and sous. All these mini tattlers 💖

I’ve been saying for ages about Stacey pregnant. Yeah I do believe there will be just a baby post one day. She’s just give an interview about having 5th is out of question because she cares about the cost of living and her fans who can’t afford to expand the family. At the same Time as having heated pool, two trips to Disney and so on. She’ll post that she never knew she was pregnant and thought she needed a tit and here is a baby 😂
Well unless she’s just wiped out the all you can eat buffet at the Chinese, she‘s not hiding it very well 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Am calling bingo on a Christmas Crib Tableau , with Sofa (of course) in the middle looking all virginal and Mother Earth, the kids dressed as shepherds, oioioioipijimnoknob will be Joseph, Abbie the angel, fiddle and weepetto will be kings adoring her and of course all the bleeping animals placed around. Henry will also,wear a crown, There will be a stable, hay bales and all the Christmas tit you can think of.
They’ll never top @Andioooop ’s nativity scene 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Jesus some deluded people on Stacey thread about hinch wouldn’t get pregnant as she actually has it hard with special needs child and a child who don’t sleep and she actually parents 🤔😂 I’m like wtf 😳 do people really think she’s this saint with stay at home husband and parents on hand. I don’t buy the invisible spech with Ronnie. I don’t buy all the labels she puts on him without an official diagnosis. I don’t buy co sleeping and Stacey is known to co sleep so she’s just trying to be relatable. If Lennie didn’t sleep they have no bleeping jobs. Sure they’ll manage like all families that manage that actually have a job to get to

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Getting bored of her narrative on Rs speech hes still really young lots and lots and lots of children have speech delays mine included infact one is 16 and still does, she has to milk everything to death without giving anyone a proper story

Reactions: 31
I still maintain what I’ve always said - I don’t think Soph will risk having another because she won’t want a girl.

She manages to be the centre of everything, she keeps everyone pandering to her, poor Sophie needs so much help etc etc.

She likes Abbie because she’s older, Abbie looks up to her and she’s not a constant feature in Soph’s home. Only when she’s invited, and then I bet she’s expected to be grateful for all the things she’s given / bought (and I bet there’s loads of those)

A teeny tiny baby girl would be a whole different story and all eyes wouldn’t be on Princess Sophie.

I agree with this, 100%.

This “I never thought I’d hear Ron sing/speak/count” stuff is pissing me off now. She’s drip fed this narrative that there is something wrong with Ron when there isn’t. Maybe his speech is delayed, maybe he has some neuro diverse traits but there is nothing wrong with him. Why does she have to find a label for him? He’s a beautiful little boy who needs parents that should give him and Lennie the time, love and stimulation they deserve. Rather than the game hungry twats who use them as content and duck them off the rest of the time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Couldn’t care less about Inch’s 60th birthday, but I must be pre-menstrual this morning because little Ronnie’s singing did melt my heart 🙂 He has come on in leap and bounds, and Hinch needs to stop using his “invisible needs” as an excuse to sell her tat now.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Am calling bingo on a Christmas Crib Tableau , with Sofa (of course) in the middle looking all virginal and Mother Earth, the kids dressed as shepherds, oioioioipijimnoknob will be Joseph, Abbie the angel, fiddle and weepetto will be kings adoring her and of course all the bleeping animals placed around. Henry will also,wear a crown, There will be a stable, hay bales and all the Christmas tit you can think of.
I'm sure @Andioooop already created this scene last year 🤣

They’ll never top @Andioooop ’s nativity scene 🤣🤣
Sorry just saw your comment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My little boy was seriously speech delayed due to hearing loss as a toddler, he’s 5 now and almost caught up with everyone. We were consistently refused speech therapy until now and couldn’t afford private - unlike SOME PEOPLE HINCH. All his progress is from us constantly working with him, so it makes me more annoyed that she can’t just DO that. Yes it can be boring and frustrating but it’s part of your job as a mother Sophie, seeing as you’re so crap at your job on Instagram.
ooh I’ll put my claws away now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Couldn’t care less about Inch’s 60th birthday, but I must be pre-menstrual this morning because little Ronnie’s singing did melt my heart 🙂 He has come on in leap and bounds, and Hinch needs to stop using his “invisible needs” as an excuse to sell her tat now.
She's awful! Seeing Ronnie sing and speak this morning is a massive tell tale and she's not done right by him for the last 3 years. Can't be arsed to talk about her now, she'll not change her ways regarding those boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Have to say Ron singing was cute. However, saying she never thought she’d hear that when she now has another child with a dummy permanently in his gob makes me wonder, have we heard Lon say anything yet? If my memory serves me correctly he should be at least babbling. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I agree with this, 100%.

This “I never thought I’d hear Ron sing/speak/count” stuff is pissing me off now. She’s drip fed this narrative that there is something wrong with Ron when there isn’t. Maybe his speech is delayed, maybe he has some neuro diverse traits but there is nothing wrong with him. Why does she have to find a label for him? He’s a beautiful little boy who needs parents that should give him and Lennie the time, love and stimulation they deserve. Rather than the game hungry twats who use them as content and duck them off the rest of the time.
Honestly don't want to use this word but she has made out like he is ******** over the last couple of years. He's perfect, the cutest, cleverest little boy and she's used him as a prop. Disgusting mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Congratulations @HinchesSousChef on your pregnancy, how exciting ❤

Video this morning of Ron was very cute, pisses me off her narrative of the delayed speech though. Also wtf is with the tacky Hinch Bros clothes ffs

Reactions: 16
Well unless she’s just wiped out the all you can eat buffet at the Chinese, she‘s not hiding it very well 😂
Just a different way to get keep up the engagement.
*Disclaimer* I don't think any woman needs to announce her pregnancy, I'm only referring to the stupid tatics instahunz go to to ensure all the best insta family members in the world stay interested. Bunch of bastards, the lot of em 😆

Reactions: 18
Exploiting poor Ron again 😡

he’s a sweetie but shouldn’t be featured on her business account. Fed up of her using his invisible speech narrative every time she films him talking. We all know he’s been talking for much longer than she let on- she’s using her son as well as her followers. What’s with the tacky Hinch Bros top? Thought the boys surname was Hinchliffe not Hinch? Or does she think the Hinch brand rivals Adidas and Nike now? 😂

Who baked THAT birthday cake then??? The other day featuring the cake that Ron Mummy made in the Air fryer, was just for content and engagement wasn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Couldn’t care less about Inch’s 60th birthday,
That proper made me chuckle, you nusty hen! 😂

Hahaha forgot about the Bethlephlegm bit 🤣🤣

All credit to @Andioooop . I ain't no plagiarist.

View attachment 1684526
This is bleeping glorious. I think I must have been lurking still when this was posted the first time. But it's truly a masterpiece @Andioooop 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Anyone else surprised the Alpacas aren't gobbing out the birthday candles?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.