Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3FE17A55-4E6B-4E8A-BCC7-8C0E45FEDEE7.jpeg
12BA0349-3041-48A9-A2C9-43F5F0ED8470.jpeg
ADCFF9C0-9578-4E45-AA3F-54B701D7EB9D.jpeg

just in case anyone on here was actually ‘influenced’ by Hinch to use a short cycle on their dishwasher!

Reactions: 25
Why is he bleating on about paternity leave from the company that he now longer works at?

View attachment 1680628
WTF is he waffling on about now, it was hard especially for the first few months he became a father, that’s profound jimbob seriously, nobody else has ever felt overwhelmed when they have a baby, I have two adult sons and both have had their first child recently but you know what you lazy tosser they had to go back to work after the short paternity leave all men get because they have to earn money to feed and house their family, that’s what parents and I’m sorry if I sound old fashioned but that’s what a man needs to do especially when their partners are on maternity leave, why not get off your lazy ass and show you’re 2 boys a good example of how to be a man and have a work ethic and teach them that if you want nice things you have to work for it and not pimp out your kids to make money, I can see those two little boys leaving home the very second they get the chance, such a dysfunctional environment they’re being brought up in, children learn what they live and while your at it get yourself and wifey who your so proud of some parenting lessons and stop just dicking around laughing at those wee boys all day,,, oh and while your at it chop those thumb ring wearing head hands off your wife off cause that pointing none stop at everything when it’s not necessary is possibly as annoying as the laughing,,, oh and sorry another thing how does a dog just sitting on a chair crack that nutcase up so much, she needs to be medicated cause she isn’t right, henry is the most depressed looking dog I’ve ever seen, even the camel’s look depressed, God I really can’t stand them two dicks,,,, rant over and il get back to guzzling my full fat coke here 😜 sorry nustys I’m just learning

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just watching last night's Drag Race UK and Alan Carr comes out with "Why would you choose someone whose main personality trait is they like tidying up? I mean talk about dry!".
Swap 'tidying up' for 'cleaning' and I think it's hit the nail on the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So 3 Pygmy Goats are incoming to tend farm then. Sopha’s little “Can we have a goat next please mum 😊” translates to “We’re having 3 goats because I want them” Brag Brag Brag...

Think I’m going to call BINGO that they’ll be called Billy, Bobby and Bradley 🤭

View attachment 1683781
View attachment 1683782
so she’s admitting it’s not actually a farm here? 😂

That whole thing reads like a child’s homework when they’ve been asked to describe what they want in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So 3 Pygmy Goats are incoming to tend farm then. Sopha’s little “Can we have a goat next please mum 😊” translates to “We’re having 3 goats because I want them” Brag Brag Brag...

Think I’m going to call BINGO that they’ll be called Billy, Bobby and Bradley 🤭

View attachment 1683781
View attachment 1683782
She needs to get a loife hunnay. So weird already naming animals you don't even own.

Not got any pets but if we did, naming them would be a family decision once we got the animal. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Reactions: 6
I'm not supposed to be on Tattle but I don't think her and tend best bubs are going for concurrent pregnancies.

I reckon Stacey is going to do some virgin Mary Christmas day (or maybe new year's) birth surprise. Meanwhile Sopha, not wanting to be outdone but also not being pregnant, will reveal an entire menagerie or some other over the top reveal - Mrs Hinch The Musical or something ridiculous. It definitely feels like there is a big reveal coming, just not sure what.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
I’m a bit behind. Completely lost interest in her - which is a good thing. Excellent thread on MHMMDI about how awful her kitchen is. Someone even said “who is Mrs H?” 😂 why is her pantry full of appliances - plugs? Wasn’t the microwave dangerously close to the sink? Love the post this morning - just to prove she cooks 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still maintain what I’ve always said - I don’t think Soph will risk having another because she won’t want a girl.

She manages to be the centre of everything, she keeps everyone pandering to her, poor Sophie needs so much help etc etc.

She likes Abbie because she’s older, Abbie looks up to her and she’s not a constant feature in Soph’s home. Only when she’s invited, and then I bet she’s expected to be grateful for all the things she’s given / bought (and I bet there’s loads of those)

A teeny tiny baby girl would be a whole different story and all eyes wouldn’t be on Princess Sophie.

Reactions: 26
Song lyrics to say how much she larrrrves him for his birthday. Does the best selling author not have any of her own words to say how much she loves her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I still maintain what I’ve always said - I don’t think Soph will risk having another because she won’t want a girl.

She manages to be the centre of everything, she keeps everyone pandering to her, poor Sophie needs so much help etc etc.

She likes Abbie because she’s older, Abbie looks up to her and she’s not a constant feature in Soph’s home. Only when she’s invited, and then I bet she’s expected to be grateful for all the things she’s given / bought (and I bet there’s loads of those)

A teeny tiny baby girl would be a whole different story and all eyes wouldn’t be on Princess Sophie.
I agree but she probably wants one for the gram and because bestbubs4eva has one, that’s how ridiculous they are.
Song lyrics to say how much she larrrrves him for his birthday. Does the best selling author not have any of her own words to say how much she loves her husband.
Give a while, she’s looking for something to plagiarise 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve always dreamed of having a girl guyzz since I was a little big girl so I can dress her up in pink griege
I know the threads almost certainly moved on by now but I’m catching up. Her saying this stuff makes me so annoyed. My little boy adores pink, and regularly chooses to dress in pink. There’s nothing wrong with boys in pink. Add in that you want a girl to treat like a doll and you’re further illustrating that girls bodies are ornaments, rather than our bodies to use to enjoy life. Grrrr. Just buy a doll.

Reactions: 10
Congratulations ♥ Awww, Baby Sous and Baby Owl new 2023 additions to the nusty hen family... bless’their’arrrts xx
Congratulations to you owl and sous. All these mini tattlers 💖

I’ve been saying for ages about Stacey pregnant. Yeah I do believe there will be just a baby post one day. She’s just give an interview about having 5th is out of question because she cares about the cost of living and her fans who can’t afford to expand the family. At the same Time as having heated pool, two trips to Disney and so on. She’ll post that she never knew she was pregnant and thought she needed a tit and here is a baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Congratulations to you owl and sous. All these mini tattlers 💖

I’ve been saying for ages about Stacey pregnant. Yeah I do believe there will be just a baby post one day. She’s just give an interview about having 5th is out of question because she cares about the cost of living and her fans who can’t afford to expand the family. At the same Time as having heated pool, two trips to Disney and so on. She’ll post that she never knew she was pregnant and thought she needed a tit and here is a baby 😂
Let’s not forget she still has her old house which I don’t think has sold yet?? She acts and lies to her followers, pretending she’s this ditsy, trustworthy mum who will be your friend, but in reality would have nothing to do with them - she’s only interested in their money and them being a statistic for her engagement and follower numbers. Her followers are being used and are so deluded they can’t see what’s right in front of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When my kids were small I can't remember ever blowing the candles out on my cake. Selfish pricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am calling bingo on a Christmas Crib Tableau , with Sofa (of course) in the middle looking all virginal and Mother Earth, the kids dressed as shepherds, oioioioipijimnoknob will be Joseph, Abbie the angel, fiddle and weepetto will be kings adoring her and of course all the bleeping animals placed around. Henry will also,wear a crown, There will be a stable, hay bales and all the Christmas tit you can think of.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A brand new kitchen and Inch has to blow his candles out with the cake balanced on the edge of the boof. And yes Ronnie can sing because he can speak well, stop fishing for sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.