Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheers for all the love bubs to the moon and back etc. I’m crying like a seal into my pasta if I’m honest.

I know this isn’t the trollomon thread but she absolutely must be pregnant. The evidence is palpable. My theory is that all these insta huns are doing the 20 week pregnancy reveal these days and Stacey want to go one better - the birth reveal. I reckon around Xmas time.

Part of that is because it’s the “ultimate reveal”. Part is because I think she’s pacing out her content. The wedding; rose 1; autumn; primark range; tap to tidy book; sort your life out; this Xmas craft show etc etc. she’s done the whole “rose was my final pregnancy I’m going to savour every moment” narrative and she possibly feels she can’t back track on that. She can’t repeat all that pregnancy content again (despite no one really giving a toss). Get what I mean?
Congratulations to you both! In true instahun fashion, "we're so glad that the news is FINALLY out, because, well, we've known for AGES but we just couldn't say anything!" 😉
Seriously though, such lovely news 🥰

And yep, Stacey is going to give birth on Christmas Eve in one of the out buildings with Hinch looming over her wearing her light up beanie hat...

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Congratulations to you both! In true instahun fashion, "we're so glad that the news is FINALLY out, because, well, we've known for AGES but we just couldn't say anything!" 😉

And yep, Stacey is going to give birth on Christmas Eve in one of the out buildings with Hinch looming over her wearing her light up beanie hat...
Will probably arrive at pickle cottage on a donkey and deliver the child herself. Daft bint

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Surround by the peckham lads 😂

Stacey defo looks pregnant. That last post of her on the chair. She’s got a decent bump there. I’m not sure what she’s playing at….but I like it 😂.

Also now seems as good a time as any to share that no speculation needed with me. I’m definitely having another mini chef. That’s right this celebrity couple are expecting next year. 😂😂🤣🤣
Huge congratulations!! We’ll have two tattle babies next year! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stacey defo looks pregnant. That last post of her on the chair. She’s got a decent bump there. I’m not sure what she’s playing at….but I like it 😂.

Also now seems as good a time as any to share that no speculation needed with me. I’m definitely having another mini chef. That’s right this celebrity couple are expecting next year. 😂😂🤣🤣
Congratulations baby chef will be loved by millions Including cumslut & sexy daddy pig 🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ahhhh congrats guys. ❤❤❤❤
happy 60th oh ha ha ha. It’s a privilege denied to many reaching a good age.
we have a few 60ths in our friendship group (look it up hinche) and we are going on a mini break all 3 couples and no kids. Portugal probably.
how do they cope without a good group of mates around? Wedont meet up very often, kids, grandkids, jobs, illnesses, life get in the way but we are guaranteed a good time that we make time for. What a soulless lonely existence
I was thinking the same, about the friends things, we are going away tomorrow with a load of friends and family, only a cheap caravan holiday by the sea but my kids are so excited to see all their friends and cousins and that’s because we don’t all live in each others pockets because work/life/kids/grandkids, she has her mum and niece at hers more often then her own kids! It’s hardly exciting for them is it

Reactions: 15
Henry appears to have chilled out recently, what happened to him being giddy with excitement when she returned home ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Congratulations 🎉
Let me guess you’ve been pregnant longer than you’ve got left but you’ve still got 6 months to go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Congratulations ♥ Awww, Baby Sous and Baby Owl new 2023 additions to the nusty hen family... bless’their’arrrts xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh gosh imagine if she does a Nativity scene style announcement with the llamas, kids as shepherds, her as Mary etc 🙈😂😂
God you can imagine it. An Insta post where she's crying into her Christmas pudding having returned from shoving her arm up Stacey's minge, just as a farmer does to a cow, and pulling the baby out herself. "I love you all to the moon and back, loved being by your side (and up your fanfan). I'm crying into my Christmas pudding here. Love you to the moon and back bubs, then a section of random emojis.

She always has to stake her claim.on Stacey- look everyone I'm important my best bubs is famous

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So 3 Pygmy Goats are incoming to tend farm then. Sopha’s little “Can we have a goat next please mum 😊” translates to “We’re having 3 goats because I want them” Brag Brag Brag...

Think I’m going to call BINGO that they’ll be called Billy, Bobby and Bradley 🤭

C4CCD0BF-0A6A-49E1-984D-CC4D04D41835.jpeg

1B0FC795-1EB9-4756-9C29-C55D6E12F544.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
You lot have covered it all but a couple of things,

Awwwwwwwhhhh Sous, huge congratulations. Hope your posting lots of ‘mirror’ selfies, clutching your bump whilst ‘eye bleeping ’ yourself at the same time. Xxxxxx

• Haha
Oh my word... Tattle ADs trolling again 🤣 To be honesssssscht at first glance I was sure it said “Janine” at the top 😂🤣😂

1476006A-C1E3-4A7B-A9A1-6F3CA561C1AA.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.