Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey defo looks pregnant. That last post of her on the chair. She’s got a decent bump there. I’m not sure what she’s playing at….but I like it 😂.

Also now seems as good a time as any to share that no speculation needed with me. I’m definitely having another mini chef. That’s right this celebrity couple are expecting next year. 😂😂🤣🤣
That’s fab news, Sous! I‘m loving all the mini-tattlers in the making we have on the way. And of course we are all going to be Tattle Aunties!!! xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Stacey defo looks pregnant. That last post of her on the chair. She’s got a decent bump there. I’m not sure what she’s playing at….but I like it 😂.

Also now seems as good a time as any to share that no speculation needed with me. I’m definitely having another mini chef. That’s right this celebrity couple are expecting next year. 😂😂🤣🤣
Congratulations 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Congratulations 🥳🥳🥳

Hope your pregnancy doesn’t last as many years as Soph’s did 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Congratulations!! That’s lovely news 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve seen quite a few posts on the hinch page on fb (mhmmdi) asking if beige goes with grey or completely getting rid of grey,but some can’t afford to rip out their carpets and sofas that are grey 🤷🏻‍♀️ There’s nothing wrong with liking trends people like what they like,but when you’re going skint and changing things that are only a couple of years old to be like mrs hinch or whichever influencers,it’s time to give your head a wobble 😂
I agree and if they had everything grey or greige because that’s what they like or their favourite colour scheme for their homes then no problem, everybody likes different things and that’s what makes the world interesting but they don’t have grey crushed velvet and silver everywhere because they love it, they have it because it was “fashionable” and have to follow their leader even though she didn’t come up with the grey thing she likes to think she did and now that it’s not good enough for madams stupid tend not a farm they will put themselves into debt they can’t afford to follow the leader 😡

Aww congratulations that’s great news, a new baby nusty troll, hope he/she comes out eating plenty of crunky snacks and full fat coke 😂 i jokes but congratulations on all honestly 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Congratulations 🥳🥳🥳

Hope your pregnancy doesn’t last as many years as Soph’s did 😉
I keep my pregnancies off social media so in that respect I have very quick pregnancies! Yes hinch. It’s perfectly possible to keep it all of social media!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Congratulations!! Welcome aboard little mini chef 🥳 and hope Mr chef learnt loads from jimbobnojob on how to be on eternity leave yesterday 🤩 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Congratulations!!! Beautiful news xx

Reactions: 15
What with her latest obsession of Audrey roberts being in the conservatory? Is it like a game of cludeo? Every day we seem to be treated to a picture of him sat his fat arse in there
Probably the only door he's allowed out of for his 5 mins of garden exercise poor lump.

FYI sloph my dog got walked 8 miles today. We've totalled around that every day this week as Im on leave from my not tend job. It's really not difficult. Don't get the dog/animals if you can't be bothered to put in the work and effort.... Oh wait 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Congratulations! Another mini troll!

I was on the fence about Stacey but can absolutely see it in that reel. I'm amazed that she reckons she can get away with it!

Reactions: 20
My theory is Stacey is waiting for Soff to get to a point with her pregnancy so they announce together, best friends 4evvva

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

Oh wow what fab news 🥰 congratulations souschef !!👶🏼

Reactions: 8
Cheers for all the love bubs to the moon and back etc. I’m crying like a seal into my pasta if I’m honest.

I know this isn’t the trollomon thread but she absolutely must be pregnant. The evidence is palpable. My theory is that all these insta huns are doing the 20 week pregnancy reveal these days and Stacey want to go one better - the birth reveal. I reckon around Xmas time.

Part of that is because it’s the “ultimate reveal”. Part is because I think she’s pacing out her content. The wedding; rose 1; autumn; primark range; tap to tidy book; sort your life out; this Xmas craft show etc etc. she’s done the whole “rose was my final pregnancy I’m going to savour every moment” narrative and she possibly feels she can’t back track on that. She can’t repeat all that pregnancy content again (despite no one really giving a toss). Get what I mean?

Attachments

Reactions: 40
Cheers for all the love bubs to the moon and back etc. I’m crying like a seal into my pasta if I’m honest.

I know this isn’t the trollomon thread but she absolutely must be pregnant. The evidence is palpable. My theory is that all these insta huns are doing the 20 week pregnancy reveal these days and Stacey want to go one better - the birth reveal. I reckon around Xmas time.

Part of that is because it’s the “ultimate reveal”. Part is because I think she’s pacing out her content. The wedding; rose 1; autumn; primark range; tap to tidy book; sort your life out; this Xmas craft show etc etc. she’s done the whole “rose was my final pregnancy I’m going to savour every moment” narrative and she possibly feels she can’t back track on that. She can’t repeat all that pregnancy content again (despite no one really giving a toss). Get what I mean?
That’ll be why she’s MIA from Loose Women as well. No point going back if she’s straight back on mat leave. It’s just so bizarre how people like her and Hinch double bluff on this stuff. Like hide it. But drop massive clues for speculation. Then reveal. Yet their sheep continue to lap it up. Morons.

I honestly couldn’t give one if either of them pushes out 100 more kids! They’ve done it to absolute death now. Yet the cash cows keep on coming. Boring.

I reckon you’re on for a bingo on the ultimate reveal.

Reactions: 19

Congrats sous!!!! 🥰 tit, let me know when you go on mat leave and I can take over some sleuthing 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This still makes me howl with laughter! Never fails to disappoint whatsoever. The resemblance is uncanny! Good old Audrey. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PhotoGrid_Site_1666906598281.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.