Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly Mae has been shopping in B & M and bought a snow globe. Cue Soph screaming at Jimbob to get down Maldon tip and see if he can find her collection 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
According to Inchy Hinchy Lonnie doesn’t sleep at all….but Sofa says he only sleeps with them. So either he only sleeps in their bed or he doesn’t sleep at all #makeitmakesense
But she also sleeps with Ronnie all night?? Can’t get her stories straight.
my son sleeps with us every night. Ido never describe it as a rod for myback. It’s doing what works for us right now.

Reactions: 33
"I think I've shown you all the rooms...have I got any more to show you? I mean there's just so many rooms full of gifted stuff that I simply can't keep up with it all myself!" 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Apologies if this has been covered already… I went a few pages back but couldn’t see it covered…
Mr Hinch father-of-two…
I thought he had a kid from a previous relationship as well?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wtf? As if she’s still living out of boxes!! Where are these boxes then?
she’s a bloody compulsive lier!
So does she put Lonnie’s clothes back in the boxes after she’s washed them 🤔

What a dick!

It’s either a very old pre record or she really is bleeping stupid, because what parent would’nt unpack the kids clothes first

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Apologies if this has been covered already… I went a few pages back but couldn’t see it covered…
Mr Hinch father-of-two…
Not sure if he has but you refer to Sam's husband, who incidentally is also called Jamie.

Reactions: 7
Take it the interview wasn't very interesting? Not much said on here.

I've read he said he's not allowed to grow a beard or moustache or Soph will kick off? That right there shows she's an ABUSIVE, toxic woman. Abuse Jamie. It's abuse. It's controlling. It's abusive and controlling behaviour and it needs nipping in the bud. Imagine if the roles where reversed? She does alot that doesn't sit well with me, the threatening of divorce if he dare grow a beard, sexualising men at work, don't get me from Jamie has done stuff too, but she's trouble that one.

He said he struggled with fatherhood? Soph definitely did, why have they never spoke about it before. Why haven't they used their pages to speak up? They're a pack of bleeping idiots

And I still can't believe a one year old has a bathroom to himself 👍🏻

Reactions: 54
I know it’s obviously just coincidence that someone asked for subtitles and she put them in her story. Because she hasn’t been here since Noah loaded his ark. But I recon that’s a bingo for that person 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She makes no sense. She's been living in that house for months why hasn't she put Leonards clothes away in that massive wardrobe. Why would you take something out of a box for him to wear then put it back in the box rather than hang it up? If she wants to keep his stuff in boxes why has she had that massive wardrobe built? It's so strange I just don't understand. She's just weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
That is the wardrobe of nightmares!! I remember being terrified of my wardrobe which had proper non see through doors.
Imagine having that! It's like something from the conjuring.

• Haha
  • Wow
Mr Hinch father-of-two…
We never sorted that one out🤔

Reactions: 2
Funny how this my kids don’t sleep tit started in the midst of all the bragging and ridiculous freebies, trying to be relatable Dogpie or are they both terrified of those hideous bedrooms?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So many rooms she's forgotten which ones she hasn't bragged about and showed off yet 😡. What an absolute bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know many young children that would sleep in such a big, half empty bedroom. Especially with those animals on the wall and their eyes. My daughter has a thing about eyes on toys. We had to move all her teddies off her shelf as she didn’t like their eyes at night.

• Heart
Can't remember if she's shown his room already? That's coz they all look the good damn same. Such a depressing colourless, souless house. Couldn't even call it a home. Give me my mismatched cushions, bright walls, well used dining table, magnet covered fridge freezer and whatever else anyday👍oh and an ensuite for a two year old?? Seriously?? Get a grip Soph
If only she had a book of lists to keep up with what rooms she has bragged about on not a farm ….oh wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.