Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Len doesn’t sleep in his own bed, sleeps in her. So where was he when they were watching Gangs of London/recording the Sky ad at 10:30pm? Alone in her bed? She is full of tit.

IF they are struggling with sleep it is probably down to their lazy parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m sorry but as someone who has co slept with both children for most of their little lives I don’t believe for a second she co sleeps or has ever co slept with either of them. It’s bollocks. She’s trying to go down the “Mother Earth” angle. I don’t buy it. Nope.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
All his little decorative bits from small businesses- points to cane eye shaped mirror from B&M

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lonnie’s gonna have to put up with having a babyish newborns nursery just like big bro Ronnie 🙄 void of colour, personality and sparsely decorated with instaworthy niknaks 🙄 and doesn't every 1 year old want "small business pieces" that their mummaz can tag in her stories, instead of say posters of their favourite tv show or characters 😏

Reactions: 27
I’m sorry but as someone who has co slept with both children for most of their little lives I don’t believe for a second she co sleeps or has ever co slept with either of them. It’s bollocks. She’s trying to go down the “Mother Earth” angle. I don’t buy it. Nope.
Thissss!!!

Reactions: 12
Here's the gorgeous looking Tom Hardy ladies. 🤢🤢🤢🤢
What an odd looking picture BBC radio used, not very flattering is it, yikes.
😬😬😬😬😬😬 My fanny would be permanently shut and well in to retirement if I was remotely interested in him. Which I'm not thankfully hahaha.

Screenshot_20221026_210544_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion;Hinch trying to get sympathy from the sheep by bleating on that her kids don’t sleep 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Co sleeps with Henners and that’s about it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This!!
It’s bollox! She’s trying to look relatable. Think her make up friend was struggling with one of her boys a few months ago. She’s seen the attention she got and wants a bit of that. So what time does Lennie go to bed? Does he stay up until the adults go to sleep? All this - I co sleep and hold Ronnie stand bulkshit!! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 22
What in the name of blue duck is that light fitting in Lonalonadingdongs room?! No wonder he doesn’t sleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is the only play activity her kids are allowed to do washing stuff?? The other day they were washing animals now they’re washing bloody pumpkins. Gods sake let them play with toys, get dirty, make mud pies etc. They don’t want to be washing your tit all the time. What happened to Rons goal posts and ride on toys he had in the old house that he loved? Not allowed them on tend farm??

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.