Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Washing pumpkins lol has to turn it into a advert though silly mare! How can somebody mess up cakes so much! Just put them in the bloody oven and why did they have strawberries in! So much egg for two little cakes does she just chuck a load of bits together

Reactions: 11
Tour of lennies room- ‘the bed is set up
Like this because he doesn’t sleep in it’
That doesn’t make sense! Surely you try to let him sleep in it. I mean he never will if it’s not set up for him 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Imagine showing off and bragging that much that you can't remember if you've shown that room already.

Reactions: 28
So, erm, she didn't let him take his balls out of storage for the evening then? Sad that...😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There seems to be a problem seeing the uploaded videos.

This batch is her kitchen bollox last night and her attempt at cooking today.

When the problem is fixed, hopefully, they will work.

If not I'll upload them again soon.

Reactions: 2
Jamie HinchCliffe, father of 2, enabler and carer of 1
Not allowed to grow a moustache because his controlling wife won't allow it, even though its for charity.

Good work Jimbob. Way to get your important message across

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Not listening but if that’s true about him not being allowed to grow a tache for movember, a cause he is supporting, that is horrendous. Actually feel sorry for him. We’d call it abuse if the roles were reversed

Who is she worried is gonna see him? She doesn't let him out the house anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is he bleating on about paternity leave from the company that he now longer works at?

Reactions: 10
"Out of my many MANY rooms that I've got now, which ones haven't I shown you? Is it bedrooms 4 or 5? Or perhaps my 3 year olds ensuite? Or one of the other bathrooms? Or maybe the movie room, or the play room? Or maybe I should just shut the duck the up and stop showing off? Let me know!!"

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Can't remember if she's shown his room already? That's coz they all look the good damn same. Such a depressing colourless, souless house. Couldn't even call it a home. Give me my mismatched cushions, bright walls, well used dining table, magnet covered fridge freezer and whatever else anyday👍oh and an ensuite for a two year old?? Seriously?? Get a grip Soph

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Wtf? As if she’s still living out of boxes!! Where are these boxes then?
she’s a bloody compulsive lier!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
IMG_20221026_195934.jpg

What, no paint by numbers hare?

IMG_20221026_200149.jpg

Boot room
Movie room
Sitting room
Playroom
Office
Piano room
Fiddle and Als annexe
Garage?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Tour of lennies room- ‘the bed is set up
Like this because he doesn’t sleep in it’
That doesn’t make sense! Surely you try to let him sleep in it. I mean he never will if it’s not set up for him 🤷🏽‍♀️
According to Inchy Hinchy Lonnie doesn’t sleep at all….but Sofa says he only sleeps with them. So either he only sleeps in their bed or he doesn’t sleep at all #makeitmakesense

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.