Mrs Hinch #594 She's got a pantry but still wants tend farm decorated for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the birthday on her story. Len again on the lap and in the photo and just one pic of Ron. And the singing I thought Jamie sounded like he was thanking a stranger! Thanks mate ffs then when Ron was like eat it he sounded snappy like what? Eat it

Reactions: 19
Ronnie’s journey

Yes it is.

Is it yours Sophie?
Did you ask Ronnie?
Does he understand what digital footprint is?

No he doesn’t as he is 3.

Piss off you massive workshy, neglectful poor excuse of a mother.

Reactions: 63
If a child tells you to eat cake first thing in the morning, you EAT IT!!! Jeeeez, I don't have kids yet and even I know that's part of the fun of it all!

Reactions: 33
I bloody love you @cantstandinfluencers
You always get it spot on. There is no reason for Hinch (or any other influencer) to use their kids as filler/fodder for content. Most real celebrities go to huge lengths to keep their kids lives (and faces) private.
Hope that the Hinchliffe family feel that the (long term) cost of using those boys for content is worth it for selfish materialistic gain.

Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion: Such a boring week, full of ads and brags, she's only started #Ad when she tags!

Reactions: 21
My boy was the same. He started sleeping though the night when he was 10!!!!!!!! Slept in with me until then aswell, Altho he would start off in his own bed and would then be awake at 10pm, 12am, 1am, 3am and then up for the day between 5 and 6am so he would get in with me when he woke at 10ish but would then want to hold my hand ALL night, if I moved and let go he woke up and asked for it back again. He’d be up in the morning bouncing off the walls, skip off to school, come home and continue to bounce off the walls all night until bedtime. I was literally a walking zombie every day trying to get through a full time job and do the general life stuff you have to do with him and his sister. We were told he had separation anxiety and kept waking to check I was still there hence the need to be touching!! We didn’t know it at the time but he has since been diagnosed with ADHD,ODD and has a lot of autistic traits but they overlap with ADHD!!
It’s a killer but it’s what you do right, as a parent in the real world!! Xx

Reactions: 17
You’d never know even if he was cause she has to play plinky plonky music over the top of everything

Reactions: 13
I must admit, I have a silver crushed velvet bed (hanging my head in shame) however, my ex picked it, mainly because it was cheap I hate it, partly because he picked it but mainly because it makes me look like one of her . If I could afford a new bed it would be gone yesterday so for now I’m stuck with it. But in all fairness my bedroom was never grey xx

Reactions: 15
So elon musk has taken over twitter and millions of bots have already been removed leaving z listers and their ilk with big losses in followers how I wish someone would do this with instagram, imagine little old soph waking up tomorrow and being 4 million followers down

Reactions: 51
Every private moment is staged for content in that home. What a sad childhood. No amount of money, a big house or animals can make up for having your existence monetised or used for likes before you even left the womb.

Reactions: 30
You nusty troll!!

She would be 3,999,998 followers down.
Vestlife and Chickenstrip are real.

Reactions: 29
What the fuck is she on about? Baby milk? This lass has no kids, honestly don't get it. Just another excuse to rim Hinch I think.
Perhaps going to Boots or their website would be a better thing to do.

Reactions: 20
Awwww congrats

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.