Mrs Hinch #593 She's going back to her roots and that's not her hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stand corrected..there is a Josh and Isabel who work for Quornstone - google their names. This is the ‘cute’ family she was patronising about the other day. I think Sophie has deliberately not tagged Quornstoneofficial to get us Tattlers speculating about her. It’s weird to be gifted free flooring and run a giveaway (this is the project they have worked on together?), but not actually bother tagging the company when they send you flowers & a note, yet happily post a picture of the personally written note. She’s just playing attention seeking games. This is the problem when you cry wolf all the time and lie constantly - when you eventually say something truthful, no-one believes you.
Can’t you hide stories on instagram from certain people? Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she wrote it herself & hid it from the company 🤣 i still think she wrote it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I used to charge a quid for forging PE excuse notes at school! "Bring me a sample of your Mum/Dad's handwriting!" Never got caught and a nice lil' earner 🤣
*Edited for spelling
I traced my dad‘s signature onto a signed punishment exercise by using the cheque he wrote for a school trip, a glass table and a lamp underneath to make a lightbox. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
9D9989F0-E080-4CE4-A327-F28DC23C368A.jpeg

we do know more than you love
Coz it don’t matter what you do. We know. And you’re the one who advertises her whole life online
So which one is it sweetheart?

Reactions: 20
If what you’re saying is true Sopha rose you know you’re always gonna have haters.
so why do we bother you so much?

Reactions: 15
Can’t you hide stories on instagram from certain people? Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she wrote it herself & hid it from the company 🤣 i still think she wrote it.
😱 is hiding stories a thing? If so, I wouldn’t put it pass her. That handwriting is just too similar to hers as I said a few posts previously

Reactions: 10
Because you think your way of living is ok because you what believe you thought of it first

Reactions: 9
Hinch must be crying in the dog bed with jealousy best bubs has a new range launching (thanking her fans for making it possible to do another launch as it’s been so popular 😂sense a dig at hinch there. The make up kid looks like she’s away on a work trip with look fantastic from her story. Molly mae who hinch is always trying to be besties with was at the pride of Britain awards, how is she gonna trump them all as the kitchen montage isn’t cutting it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Almost 7pm I wonder if she is gonna carry on working, post an ad or five to put in some overtime cos our Soph does works hard 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can also see the similarities in the lower case h and n. I definitely think she's written or to herself but didn't try hard enough to make her writing different.
10/10 sad.
Got me thinking of,"I did not have "relations" with Monica 😂
You can protest soph,but we do know you better than you know yourself.hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I stand corrected..there is a Josh and Isabel who work for Quornstone - google their names. This is the ‘cute’ family she was patronising about the other day. I think Sophie has deliberately not tagged Quornstoneofficial to get us Tattlers speculating about her. It’s weird to be gifted free flooring and run a giveaway (this is the project they have worked on together?), but not actually bother tagging the company when they send you flowers & a note, yet happily post a picture of the personally written note. She’s just playing attention seeking games. This is the problem when you cry wolf all the time and lie constantly - when you eventually say something truthful, no-one believes you.
Now I’m thinking they wrote the original note and she’s wrote it out again to wind us all up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's just absolute word vomit, isn't it?
It doesn't mean anything.
Just absolute dogpie drivel.
All the sweaty vest.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Remember when she posted this just days apart? She’s full of tit. Everything that comes out of her mouth is crap
83B90FA1-A741-4850-A004-38C434CF2105.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.