Mrs Hinch #593 She's going back to her roots and that's not her hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody size of that pantry and all that’s in it could fit into a standard sized cupboard if she didn’t put it all in crappy barrrrskits. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are there no doors on the pantry cupboards?
If so that's bonkers, she has reduced the cupboards capacity in half by having those baskets instead of doors!
She used up her door quota in the kitchen hoping it makes sense 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well duck me. We’ve just witnessed the worlds worst pantry.
all that money, all that space, and they stick a pantry in the corner with a see through glass door, a sign saying “pantry”, with the bleeping microwave and air fryer stationed inside, and not the actual kitchen where the food is made.

the massive oversized utility room could have housed a bigger pantry there.
Another duck up

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Marvelous use of space, big shelf reduced to storing 8 tins!

You just couldn't cook in that kitchen (I know she doesn't ) there is no prep space and everything is stored in a pantry in a basket. Utterly tit design work there!

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion: Wicked Witch of Maldonia, all ready for the 'ween, she's got her own boof cos she thinks she's a Queen

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ummmm.... so the only food in the pantr y is narrr-naaaahs then 🍌🤔 The rest is tins, packets and stuff that should be in the kitchen cupboards and drawers. Doesn’t she have a cupboard dedicated to spices/herbs already. Has she ever seen a pantr y before 🙄 Why is the tea towel there 🙄 Yanno, I really can’t be arsed to be honesssssscht 😂 twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve never known anybody only have six tins in their kitchen. The pantry is totally all for show and she’s got however many other cupboards in the kitchen rammed full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have a utility room with cupboards in that I suppose I could call a pantry. It houses the washer and dryer and has cupboards FULL of tins and extra cleaning stuff, cat food, dog food, iron, ironing board. You know, all the stuff you don’t want on display in kitchen.
my air fryer, tea towels, kitchen roll and bananas are where you can reach them. By the BUILT IN MICROWAVE and on or near the island (smell the wealth)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can tell she is not a cook by looking at her badly designed kitchen and pitiful pantry - it’s all just a little bit crap

Reactions: 21
Jaymeeee taking part in Movember 🤮If it wasn’t for the hysterectomy I’d have pulled my own ovaries out.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

New thread, continue your pantry chat!
(Sorry was all ready and then got watching a film 🤣)

Reactions: 3
Does anyone think she actually uses her air fryer or her Smeg range? Or the microwave? The kettle is her limit for her mug shots. Lines her air fryer I’ve heard it all now not a good taste in your casserole hun!

Reactions: 8
Did she forget she was on Billie Faiers page when she was reading all the comments about seeing inside the pantry, cos…

Reactions: 1
It would drive me nuts to have my knives, measuring cups and spoons, basically everything a normal person uses when they cook, all stored in the pantry. I mean I know I need exercise, but having to walk to a pantry to get basic utensils is bleeping stupid.

Reactions: 18
Ok I’ll probably be killed but I love the pantry I’d love a little room like that in my house HOWEVER
She’s a huge kitchen And loads of cupboard space so I fail to see why it’s needed?
if it was just being used for food and stuff then fair enough or if it was me as a mother I’d use it for the unsafe things like cleaning products etc to keep it away from the children

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.