Mrs Hinch #593 She's going back to her roots and that's not her hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quorum stone may be family run but they’ve got 4 branches- hardly a struggling business is it to be able to run showrooms and offices that cover different areas in the UK.

I can’t find them on companies house so must not be a limited company??

Reactions: 19
Also massive coincidence that she posts that about her and her brands being grateful when sss just posted a massive gushy thank you post to her followers saying she knows she only gets to do everything she does because of her followers
100% and the jealousy in keeping up with Stacey is off the scale and She fails everytime.

Reactions: 16
I genuinely internally cringe seeing her tit tbh atm.
I want a roller rant least it’s more lively

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Quorum stone may be family run but they’ve got 4 branches- hardly a struggling business is it to be able to run showrooms and offices that cover different areas in the UK.

I found them. They were a thriving “small business” when they posted their last accounts so I’m not sure the Hinch factor will make or break them. I don’t want to share on here as it seems unfair to bring it to a Hinch thread when they are just trying to make a living by doing actual work.

Reactions: 16
She somehow landed an Instagram account somehow? We all know how she orchestrated the whole thing with the puppeteer has she forgot? the patronising greedy cow.

Reactions: 17
We’ve got a log burner and got rid of your fire guard once our sprigs got to be over 2 years. They’ve never gone near it and that was 5 years ago.

Although ours is squeezed in a fire place which we brought outwards with a large mantle piece so they’ve no reason to go near it.

Reckon she must only light it when boys in bed or she has one that she moves.

Also why is around her burner so clean? Ours is covered in wood bits and ash from the moment we light it even it’s it’s spotless in between! Just all totally staged.

I also think she’s cash poor and that’s why she is doing all those tit adverts now. By the way she’s talked about her ‘clothing’ range I wonder if this is the last bit of Tesco tit??
Fair enough. My two are nd so can be impulsive (bit like their mum) so I have kept it for my own peace of mind

Reactions: 9
Didn't that floor company do a giveaway where you had to follow and tag them. In her mind, SHE'S the one that caused then to gain followers when in reality it was the giveaway.

The hinch effect is well over. She's not pulling in the numbers that she used to. Not at all.

Reactions: 21
Are the chickens being kept in the tiny shed bit of their coop then? Or do i see them standing out in the uncovered bit on her morning video. She will of course cry prerecord from last october 🙄

Reactions: 7

They go by Quorn Country Tiles Ltd, not a small company, looks like around 2 million in the bank.

Reactions: 9
I stand corrected..there is a Josh and Isabel who work for Quornstone - google their names. This is the ‘cute’ family she was patronising about the other day. I think Sophie has deliberately not tagged Quornstoneofficial to get us Tattlers speculating about her. It’s weird to be gifted free flooring and run a giveaway (this is the project they have worked on together?), but not actually bother tagging the company when they send you flowers & a note, yet happily post a picture of the personally written note. She’s just playing attention seeking games. This is the problem when you cry wolf all the time and lie constantly - when you eventually say something truthful, no-one believes you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I stand corrected..there is a Josh and Isabel who work for Quornstone - google their names. This is the ‘cute’ family she was patronising about the other day. I think Sophie has deliberately not tagged Quornstoneofficial to get us Tattlers speculating about her. It’s weird to be gifted free flooring and run a giveaway (this is the project they have worked on together?), but not actually bother tagging the company when they send you flowers & a note, yet happily post a picture of the personally written note. She’s just playing attention seeking games. This is the problem when you cry wolf all the time and lie constantly - when you eventually say something truthful, no-one believes you.
Because people would see the prices and maybe put two & two together and realise she’s spent been gifted an actual fortune. Like the driveway and carpets and mattresses etc

Reactions: 17
Why is the chicken coop door open??
And as for that “note” the handwriting is too familiar

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.