Mrs Hinch #593 She's going back to her roots and that's not her hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s tried to disguise it a little but but she’s missed a curved T in the word “the” in this screen shot 😉

When I used to do fake PE letters I always over concentrated on “dotting the i’s and crossing the T’s” it’s the easiest way to try and disguise it.
Ahh fake PE letters anything to get out of it 🤣

10000% it’s her writing it it’s all to stir us nusty up the sheep won’t notice cos they’ve got eyes full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Claims she absolutely loves her "job" but does duck all 5x a week

I hate it when company's suck the clit of people like sending flowers. She's not your only customer 👍🏻 I wouldn't use them if you paid me now

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I need to stop analysing this handwriting. Stuff like this fascinates me, but I’m feeling as deranged as she is 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When I used to do fake PE letters I always over concentrated on “dotting the i’s and crossing the T’s” it’s the easiest way to try and disguise it.
I used to charge a quid for forging PE excuse notes at school! "Bring me a sample of your Mum/Dad's handwriting!" Never got caught and a nice lil' earner 🤣
*Edited for spelling

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She is a fake person with a fake fairy tale made up life. I can remember when her account looked easy and spontaneous. Now everything seems so forced, uncomfortable and down right cringy. Don't even get me started on that God awful music she uses over everything. #mrshinchisover

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I did think the note was extremely similar writing to her own but isn't isabel and josh the people who own quornstone? She raved about how they are just a little family owned business and all that bollocks. So I don't think that letter is fake. All the others defo are tho 😂

Reactions: 8
She’s tried to disguise it a little but but she’s missed a curved T in the word “the” in this screen shot 😉

You can also see the similarities in the lower case h and n. I definitely think she's written or to herself but didn't try hard enough to make her writing different.
10/10 sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Even if by a slim chance she hasn't faked these notes, how is it only people with similar writing to her are sending her notes?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She invites speculation by not tagging the business in her post. If I had gone out of my way to send those flowers, and she used them and my personal note as a story to remind her bots followers how wonderful she is, I would expect a bloody tag!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I mean it'll end all this when Isabel or Josh from quornstone share her story on the quornstoneoffical insta, which they will if it's real so 🤷‍♀️
Coincidence that the writing is just very similar but my writing is so similar to that too, I think it is purely coincidence and I don't think it's fake, this time.

You have to be thick as duck to fake a letter from a company you've worked with at the end of the day don't you, knowing they'd say something. Faking a fan letter, as pathetic as it is, is different.

Reactions: 22
Unless she knows the people personally (not likely) wouldn't they send the flowers from:
Isabel & Josh
Insert company name 🙄

Reactions: 8
So yeah. Who are Isabel and Josh?

same flowers??Perhaps rearranged.
Quorn stone. The company she was raving about being a small family business last week. I wouldn't use them now they're licking her arse though.
I think it's real, she's not thick enough to pretend to be a company who she used and who are doing a giveaway because "hinch asked".
I think it's purely clutching at straws, this time anyway, and becoming a bit daft. In my opinion ofcourse.

The fan letters however are very clearly fake and very disturbing.

Reactions: 14
Actually, one point, when you order flowers to be delivered, which I would assume these are, isn't the card usually written on your behalf by the local florist rather than the sender? #fiddlefingers

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Quorn stone. The company she was raving about being a small family business last week. I wouldn't use them now they're licking her arse though.
I think it's real, she's not thick enough to pretend to be a company who she used and who are doing a giveaway because "hinch asked".
I think it's purely clutching at straws, this time anyway, and becoming a bit daft. In my opinion anyway.

The fan letters however are very clearly fake and very disturbing.
I'm on the fence, it's similar writing and starting to become unbelievable that everyone who sends her a letter has a variation on the same style. I do think that imitating an actual company she has worked with would be stupid, but then I also think she would have tagged them as a thanks and to prove it was them if it was genuine.
Ah I don't know. Can we all just agree she's a massive tit either way?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How much new business have they really got from Hinch?! 🤔 How many people are in a position to rip up their current flooring and have tiles put in? You just don't make that decision in a few weeks.

Reactions: 13
We’ve got a log burner and got rid of your fire guard once our sprigs got to be over 2 years. They’ve never gone near it and that was 5 years ago.

Although ours is squeezed in a fire place which we brought outwards with a large mantle piece so they’ve no reason to go near it.

Reckon she must only light it when boys in bed or she has one that she moves.

Also why is around her burner so clean? Ours is covered in wood bits and ash from the moment we light it even it’s it’s spotless in between! Just all totally staged.

I also think she’s cash poor and that’s why she is doing all those tit adverts now. By the way she’s talked about her ‘clothing’ range I wonder if this is the last bit of Tesco tit??
I've just cleaned round ours for the umpteenth time today and it's only just been lit. Soot and Ash EVERYWHERE; It's been the main source of heating our home so far and I just larveeee it.

Reactions: 7
I'm on the fence, it's similar writing and starting to become unbelievable that everyone who sends her a letter has a variation on the same style. I do think that imitating an actual company she has worked with would be stupid, but then I also think she would have tagged them as a thanks and to prove it was them if it was genuine.
Ah I don't know. Can we all just agree she's a massive tit either way?
I dunno tho cos if you go on quornstones insta they're constantly banging on about Mrs hinch,like properly getting up her muff, it's sad. So you'd think they'd share it soon.

Who knows, it's Hinch afterall. I've had my 5 min, I'm becoming bored now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the handwriting looks so similar. How deranged can you be. I do think it’s a shout out to her brands about how she’s grateful so nobody else drops her also

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.