Mrs Hinch #593 She's going back to her roots and that's not her hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are all the instahuns (male and female) gushing about partnerships today??? I smell something fishy and it isn't a prawn purse...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also massive coincidence that she posts that about her and her brands being grateful when sss just posted a massive gushy thank you post to her followers saying she knows she only gets to do everything she does because of her followers
Must be the time for it as Charlotte Greedy posted the same post thanking her followers too

Reactions: 12
Must be the time for it as Charlotte Greedy posted the same post thanking her followers too
Oh they'll all be sucking up to their shoppers fans to reel them in so they'll buy buy buy and pay for Christmas 😡
Camper vans and door decorations don't buy themselves hunnayyys.

Reactions: 14
And what a revelation that was?! 🤣 I bet LLB is pissing himself.
Excuse my awful spelling haha I’m not on the appletizers honest 😂trying to feed a 8 mo and type not happening 😩😅

Why are all the instahuns (male and female) gushing about partnerships today??? I smell something fishy and it isn't a prawn purse...
They are all panicking their freebies and gifted tat will be coming to an end 😂

Do any other of these beggars receive handwritten notes or is this just a sofa related phenomenon?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that a plug socket at the booth?

The more I look at her kitchen, the more I hate it STILL 🤣
I love to bake, but I can't imagine rolling anything out on the worktops around the boof. Anyone sitting down would for sure get a flour shower or a rolling pin to the back of the head.
WHY DID SHE DO THIS TO HER KITCHEN????
Looking at it gives me anxiety

Reactions: 15
Imagine thinking posting on Instagram is a 'career'. There's no hope. Silly witch

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love to bake, but I can't imagine rolling anything out on the worktops around the boof. Anyone sitting down would for sure get a flour shower or a rolling pin to the back of the head.
WHY DID SHE DO THIS TO HER KITCHEN????
Looking at it gives me anxiety
That’s exactly it the kitchen layout stresses me out and if I glance at it again I will inevitably break out in hives 😱🤣

• Haha
Is that it for today then?! How is she still making money? Surely the sheep are getting bored. I’m bored to tears but only here because you nusty trolls crack me up if that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My kids would not enter and exit the booth in a conventional way they would find it a challenge that had to be tried and fling themselves over the worktop whilst timing how long it took!!!

ETA they are not naughty just very competitive 😂
My kids are 18 and 14 and would do exactly the same 🤣🤣 they’d be over the worktop, under the table, over the table to get where they wanted to sit before the other……..and then prob crack their heads on the stupid overhanging lip on the work surface. They wouldn’t learn and would do it again next meal time aswell!! Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine thinking posting on Instagram is a 'career'. There's no hope. Silly witch
Anthropologists will be talking about this in the near future. "There was once a time when people enjoyed watching Mrs Hinch "cleaning" rather than just using that time to clean their own home."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.