Mrs Hinch #593 She's going back to her roots and that's not her hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She meant John & Edward - xfactor

Zoph, that’s a poor show that you gave to show flowers from a COMPANY that you’ve had a working partnership with . Where’s the thank you texts from all the mums who you’ve helped out by having their kids over to play with your two ?

Reactions: 25
Recruitment sales is a very tough environment - competitive and target driven. She’s hard faced -we all know that and I think her and Jamie from their sales experience know how to manipulate and take advantage of others.
Oh absolutely. It is cut-throat and ruthless. It’s not about the people (as the word recruitment suggests), it’s about the sales and commission those individuals bring.

Reactions: 9
Thing is she knows that Tattle will know she wrote that card to herself… she could easily get someone else to write it but she didn’t.

I wonder why she’s done it? She’s either having a massive melt down or she wants to keep herself relevant on here as let’s face it, she’s not got much else going on.

On the front of it she’s all “I’m so fragile and victimised by nusty trolls. Please support me Hinchers” But behind closed doors I reckon she thrives on the attention Tattle brings her. She has the most threads here. She’s the best at something for once!

#mrshinchisover

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Thread suggestion: Writing letters from a pretend fan, Hinch’s career is down the pan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
First of all, that boof is absurd. I have a small galley kitchen with a tiny dining nook at the end and my table is bigger than hers.

Second, she most definitely wrote that note. I struggle to read her handwriting especially certain letters. It's the same on that note. Same exact letters.

She's lost. She can't find her footing on what kind of account she wants to produce so it's all over the place with no interesting content. Instead of showing ways to save money, because even here in the US we are drowning in higher costs of everything, she's being arrogant and braggy. It's shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
First of all, that boof is absurd. I have a small galley kitchen with a tiny dining nook at the end and my table is bigger than hers.

Second, she most definitely wrote that note. I struggle to read her handwriting especially certain letters. It's the same on that note. Same exact letters.

She's lost. She can't find her footing on what kind of account she wants to produce so it's all over the place with no interesting content. Instead of showing ways to save money, because even here in the US we are drowning in higher costs of everything, she's being arrogant and braggy. It's shameful.
The S’s are very distinct aren’t they. Like big hook at the top with a little flick at the bottom.

She’s lost it!

Reactions: 17
“Whoever” wrote that note left a space before the commas in their handwriting too. Purely coincidental I’m sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She really is a nut job isn't she? Writing herself letters yet again! Its just so embarrassing, I feel second hand embarrassment for her.
If she is so grateful, why didn't she tag the business in that post, who supposedly sent her the note? I mean, if she happy to share the letter for all to see, might as well say who its from.......
She honestly is a waste of space, just like her kitchen Booth. (*Thread Suggestion* ) ;-)

• Haha
Unfortunately I don't think she did write that card. If you look at the 't' on her list in 'the', hers are rounded at the bottom whereas the card has the letter with a straight line, no curve at the bottom. The 'p' is also different. Also the card has very faint dots if any over the 'i', 't' and 'j' but her list shows them. That's not to say the card is genuine, I do find it odd she didn't mention which business was saying thank you, but I don't think it's her writing. It's the type of writing that many women have.

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately I don't think she did write that card. If you look at the 't' on her list in 'the', hers are rounded at the bottom whereas the card has the letter with a straight line, no curve at the bottom. The 'p' is also different. Also the card has very faint dots if any over the 'i', 't' and 'j' but her list shows them. That's not to say the card is genuine, I do find it odd she didn't mention which business was saying thank you, but I don't think it's her writing. It's the type of writing that many women have.
She absolutely wrote that card herself lol

• Haha
On that you can see the differences between the ‘y’s really clearly. Any letter that has a tail is really hard to alter if you try and change your handwriting, so they would be consistent. It’s not just looking for similarities, but noticing the differences. I don’t think she wrote it. Could still be fake but that’s not the same person writing in my opinion.
This is a woman who stole another Instagrammer's words and passed them off as her own. When called out, she blamed her friend for texting it to her. I wouldn't put it past her to have people write them for her. That's how pathetic she is.

Reactions: 25
She’s tried to disguise it a little but but she’s missed a curved T in the word “the” in this screen shot 😉

When I used to do fake PE letters I always over concentrated on “dotting the i’s and crossing the T’s” it’s the easiest way to try and disguise it.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
This is a woman who stole another Instagrammer's words and passed them off as her own. When called out, she blamed her friend for texting it to her. I wouldn't put it past her to have people write them for her. That's how pathetic she is.
She definitely could have people writing them for her, I agree. It could well be fake, just doesn’t look like the same writing to me.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.