Mrs Hinch #593 She's going back to her roots and that's not her hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny she didn’t tag the ‘brand’

She’s so pathetic it definitely makes me happy I’m not her!
Yes absolutely, you’d tag the Brand because they are thanking her for helping to build their family business! Why not name them then? Give them even more publicity for being such nice people? Talk about the specific project as well.

Let’s all play a game of Would I Lie To You…..do we think Sophie Hinchliffe is telling the TRUTH or is it in fact a LIE???

I think it’s a LIE 😂 happy to be proved wrong though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Yes absolutely, you’d tag the Brand because they are thanking her for helping to build their family business! Why not name them then? Give them even more publicity for being such nice people? Talk about the specific project as well.

Let’s all play a game of Would I Lie To You…..do we think Sophie Hinchliffe is telling the TRUTH or is it in fact a LIE???

I think it’s a LIE 😂 happy to be proved wrong though
The brand is called ‘Mrs Hinch’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh bless her reverting to it as “recruitment” when it was cold, hard sales. You weren’t in a HR team hunnay
Recruitment sales is a very tough environment - competitive and target driven. She’s hard faced -we all know that and I think her and Jamie from their sales experience know how to manipulate and take advantage of others.

Reactions: 18
That handwriting is suspiciously like hers we’ve seen previously. Cynical that I am……

Reactions: 17
Hahahahaha pissing my undies at that card. She didn't even try to disguise her handwriting. Small tip Soph use your left hand hunnay!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Honestly the writing of letters reminds me of a scene from the show Wu Tang: American saga, about a rap group struggling to get exposure and deals so they start talking big about themselves pretending to be fans to create hype and even requested their own songs at phone ins to radio stations. Feel like sofa watched this show and just stole their marketing strategy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She wrote that herself. The 2 l’s in ALL are exactly the same. The CH in hinch is identical. Ffs you sad sad muppet. And her bum lickers oiii oiii fall for it. Thick as bleeping mince

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Looking at that latest arse licky note, straight away I was drawn to the word "Hinch", similar, if not the very same handwriting!
Nice try Soph! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh that's so her writing, what a loser!!

'Worked in hairdressing' is so insulting to actual trained hairdressers as well.

Reactions: 28
bleeping ran here screaming.

1000% she's written that herself.

How can Hinch, Maxine the superfan and Isabel all have the same writing.

I'm bleeping howling man 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She wrote that herself. The 2 l’s in ALL are exactly the same. The CH in hinch is identical. Ffs you sad sad muppet. And her bum lickers oiii oiii fall for it. Thick as bleeping mince
The S's and R's are also identical.
I love how she can insult their limited intelligence right to their faces and they're still too thick to realise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
yes you do witch face - you are using selling points so you are selling …as always!!!!!! Bore off Hinch!
Hey guuuyyyyyzzzz I designed a plain white pot with a tit candle inside and charged a ridiculous amount for them, problem being the idiots,,, sorry shoppers who bought them are either starting to catch on that they’ve been ripped off or that everything I sell gets reduced in Tessshcho cause it’s all tit, so I’ve decided to put lumps of dried flowers and crap into the empty pots to pretend that I actually have sold them a great bargain that doubles up after they burn the tit candle and the slight bit of colour in the potpourri or whateva you call it makes it looks a bit less tit, colour is normally forbidden in my boring bland and dull house which represents me an jaaymes personality to a T but I like to give back to all my Shoppers so much so that I even let them have the odd sexy video from my ugly husband with the suspiciously small and soft fingers, the workshy Tom hardlyeverdoesastroke and his 🤮 shark 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Raced here because before reading the text properly I thought she was writing a note on a present to someone… because THAT. IS. HER. HANDWRITING!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So glad some of you have more time than me to scrutinise handwriting 🤣🤣

Imagine having the time in your so very busy day to write yourself a note.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I follow Primark on Insta, not becsssshtbubs2evaaa and just saw they posted she has a new range 😂 conveniently Sopha shares this note at the same time. She'll be in the dog bed soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.