Mrs Hinch #593 She's going back to her roots and that's not her hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€œWorked in hairdressing or recruitmentā€ You forgot to mention when you were a salesperson (as was your knobless, jobless husband) Silly Soph šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Call me cynical... she wrote this note herself
ā€œSomehow ended up with a platform this sizeā€

Is she still pushing that Iā€™ve no idea how it happened narrative even though it was all planned after failed attempts with other accounts duck sake woman.

Reactions: 32
How the heck does everyone who sends her anything have the exact same handwriting.

Ohā€¦wait a minuteā€¦itā€™ll come to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Stop šŸ‘šŸ» reading šŸ‘šŸ» Tattle šŸ‘šŸ» then!
Reminds me of the song ā€˜youā€™re so vain, you probably think this song is about youā€™ - well, it is isnā€™t it? šŸ¤£
One sweet day, soon, she will miss this non existent thread because sheā€™ll be finished.

Reactions: 18
Does she realise helping a few ā€œfamily businessesā€ wonā€™t make up for the amount of upset, hurt, pain and debt sheā€™s gotten people in šŸ™„

Reactions: 30
Shes gone on a 'have a little cry in the dog bed' holiday to try and escape her besties Little Pickle range landing in Primark.

• Haha
If anyone has a picture of her actual writing, I want to compare šŸ‘€šŸ¤”
83AFD92A-22D5-4035-ABB4-62B0EC83AD76.jpeg

Letā€™s not forget this classic. Sophie writing herself a letter from a ā€˜fanā€™ who was going through chemo
D70C6B69-1545-430C-8B1E-E1411BD6270D.jpeg

Thread suggestion: Sophie needs wheel power to stop sending herself letters

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
I've had work done on homes before and when Ive had an idea, the builder/floor man has had absolutely no problem telling me my idea wouldn't work, isn't functional or practical and suggested and strongly recommended alternative ideas, they are the professionals at the end of the day and should have more experience than anyone else in the room.

Even if sofa did insist on these things, brad should have stepped in and said he's not putting his name to it then and will need to find someone else because it goes against design principles etc surely it would be worse for business and reflect badly on you if you client insists on a booth that there simply isn't enough room for, "great idea but you don't have the functional space for this" personally I would want a design or builder man enough to tell me something isn't going to work instead of allowing me to make decisions on my limited knowledge and experience compared to them

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Look at how the word Hinch is almost identical - the ā€˜chā€™ are the same height on both her shopping list, and this card thatā€™s sheā€™s supposedly received today..I honestly think sheā€™s written that card herself and sent herself flowers. Sheā€™s trying to prove to everyone, especially Tattlers, that sheā€™s still Mrs Hinch and is still important to brands, when maybe behind the scenes contracts are ending and the freebies arenā€™t coming in as easily and as frequently as sheā€™d like & sheā€™s struggling to get the recognition she would like. Her brand appeal may no longer be appealing??

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Letā€™s not forget this one either. What a sad life she must live, sending herself letters & notes
775DEF4A-785C-4050-B78D-1F5F0879257B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Funny she didnā€™t tag the ā€˜brandā€™

Sheā€™s so pathetic it definitely makes me happy Iā€™m not her!

Reactions: 35
Oh bless her reverting to it as ā€œrecruitmentā€ when it was cold, hard sales. You werenā€™t in a HR team hunnay

• Heart
Maybe that quote was directed towards the ASA, Defra & basically anyone who has told her off for breaching rules! She canā€™t keep saying sheā€™s learningā€¦sheā€™s a grown woman and knows what sheā€™s doing.

Funny how all her fan mail and thank you letters have her hand writing, I guess no one love Soff more than she loves herself
But no one knows more about you than you do, thatā€™s why I write myself letters huns- all the best

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.