Mrs Hinch #593 She's going back to her roots and that's not her hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't looked at her page in months as she is just a sponger now. Her house is completely devoid of any soul. So plain. Not homely at all. Also thought the original kitchen was way nicer than the weird seating area that's in..

Reactions: 14
Mini Toes would see that boof as a challenge. A kind of kitchen SAS are you tough enough. They’d be under the table commando crawling to the back of the boof. Probably banging their heads on the overhanging lips. Over the sides wiping out anything on the “work surface” They’re not naughty just inquisitive little boys with amazing imaginations.

My hallway is similar to Grinches but quite often has string from top to bottom and action figures zip lining down it🤦‍♀️ Makes going upstairs interesting!!

With all that money that house could be amazing but it’s cold and soulless.

Totally impractical for a family kitchen. There’s more work surface in a caravan

As you were nusty trolls

Reactions: 18
How does no advertising agencies, marketing/or corporations, and governing bodies for these industries not look into the discrepancy between her alleged amount of following and the lack of engagement?

Surely something isn't right and alarm bells should be going off? Possible fraud to make deals based on followers when theyre possibly fake? I say this because I went and had a look and some smaller influencers and most get the same amount of likes as her or more with a fraction of the follower size, most get more likes than her tbh. How is this not a huge red flag for investigation????

Reactions: 18
Must be time for another motor home holiday with noknob getting around the countryside in his pluggers.(flip flops)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve never gone to a restaurant that has just wooden seats to sit on without any cushions or padding, apart from a beer garden bench! That seating must be so uncomfortable.

What is she going on about now?? Why has she got her fire on? It’s quite warm at the moment. Is it so she can show off?
Do the kids not use that room? Still got a fire guard around our fire place and wood burner and our kids are older

Reactions: 16
I’m baffled by the kitchen. All those cupboards but then has a ‘pantry’ in the kitchen? 🧐

Reactions: 15
Do the kids not use that room? Still got a fire guard around our fire place and wood burner and our kids are older
We’ve got a log burner and got rid of your fire guard once our sprigs got to be over 2 years. They’ve never gone near it and that was 5 years ago.

Although ours is squeezed in a fire place which we brought outwards with a large mantle piece so they’ve no reason to go near it.

Reckon she must only light it when boys in bed or she has one that she moves.

Also why is around her burner so clean? Ours is covered in wood bits and ash from the moment we light it even it’s it’s spotless in between! Just all totally staged.

I also think she’s cash poor and that’s why she is doing all those tit adverts now. By the way she’s talked about her ‘clothing’ range I wonder if this is the last bit of Tesco tit??

Reactions: 13
How to be (un)happy:

"Tend ignore, but secretly read and passive aggressively respond to, those who think they know more about you than you do" - Pumpkins1506

IMG_20221025_132016.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
How to be (un)happy:

"Tend ignore, but secretly read and passive aggressively respond to, those who think they know more about you than you do" - Pumpkins1506

View attachment 1676983
Imagine her Google history trying to find this quote 🤣🤣
How does she know we know more than she does if she doesn’t read on here? You’re busted once more soph 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.