Mrs Hinch #592 Mr Hinch is enough to turn your clitoris into a clitorisn't.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on a minute!!! Wardrobes and chests of drawers inside a walk in wardrobe? Eh??? What???? Batshit crazy that one 🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh I see Bradders is back with his GSCE in Cad - can’t remember who said this first but it’s genius! I wonder how much he ripped them off by. bleeping panelling again 😭

Why the duck do they need lights in wardrobes? They don’t seem very big for the amount of crap she will want to fill them full of.

Reactions: 26
I don't dislike then either. But they're not walk in wardrobes.
A walk in wardrobe is just that - a wardrobe that you can walk into and everything is there on open shelves/rails. The only door to a walk in wardrobe is the door you walk in through.
They've attempted to make dressing rooms in a space that needs to be at least twice as big for it to make sense. I know these things because I am an interior designer*

*Not actually but if BTEC Brad can be a kitchen designer because he worked in Howdens then I've decided I can be an interior designer based on my design-related degree in a subject unrelated to interior spaces.
For her house being so big there are so many parts of it that are claustrophobic

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Such a weirdo … barely have time to make fun snacks anymore!!!!!!!!!! so going to cut a shop bought eclair in half drizzle some icing and plonk a decoration!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That wardrobe is got quite the buildup and showcase to be so bland. I kept waiting throughout her recording to have my jaw drop and feel some kind of jealous. But I don’t really get it. Looks boring to me. I could turn circles in it? But especially once you put your belongings in there, seems it’d be utterly cramped feeling.

Reactions: 21
You’re telling me this bint could have had an actual walk in wardrobe a La Carrie from SATC and instead she’s got a box room with a bog standard, crappy wardrobe in it!? She does not have a bloody clue!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Brad's put up his CAD renders....
IMG_20221019_141320.jpg

IMG_20221019_141333.jpg

What the first image fails to show is the absolute decimation of any space once a door is open.
The first image is how a walk in wardrobe/small dressing room should look.
The second is how fitted wardrobes within a bedroom should look.

Brad, maybe you need to join Al on a design course at night school?

Edited because my phone appears to be working against me today and my spelling mistakes are shocking! Proofread the recap and then read it again just now and it's full of them 😫

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Brad's put up his CAD renders....
View attachment 1662054
View attachment 1662055

What the first image fails to show is the absolute decimation of any space once a door is open.
The first image is how a walk on wardrobe/small dressing room should look.
The second is how fitted wardrobes within a bedroom should look.

Brad, maybe you need to join Al on a design course at night school?
By ‘detailed’ doors he means ‘panelled’ right?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can someone do a screen record of the wardrobes please? I refuse to go near her crappy page! Fanks nusssshty hennnzzzz!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Fantastic recap as always! Loving the thread title, I must have missed the original post!

Did Soph not say she discovered Brad's shop walking down the high street, and now her new story says she "stumbled across" him in their local Howdens. Or am I getting Brads confused with someone else?
According to Google, Howdens isn't even on the High Street. 🤔

Brad said a friend recommended him to Hunch.

Lies 🤥

Screenshot_20221019-152612_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20221019-152512_Instagram.jpg

Hang on a minute!!! Wardrobes and chests of drawers inside a walk in wardrobe? Eh??? What???? Batshit crazy that one 🤯🤯
I hadn't realised that was her wardrobe. Honestly thought it was another bathroom at first. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Feels like that wood is too clunky and bulky for that small room? Also seems to be little natural light? I wouldnt do my make up at that dressing table as you would look caked in makeup when you go outside because you can't see properly. Terrible design BTEC Brad

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.